{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
It was very moist if Lebron to post that but he was right. Not right for the reasons he thought which was that the Lakers not doing what needed to be done to get Kyrie.

He was right because it was because of him. Because of him and the Lakers.

The Nets owner didn't want to make Lebron, Kyrie and the Lakers happy by trading him to the Lakers.

So he was kinda right, it was because of him.

I said before The whole Kyrie to the Lakers made no sense and to me and media driven, first did Kyrie even ever say anything about wanting to go to the Lakers, secondly the Lakers had nothing worth offering as a trade, they had the first round picks but why would they want Westbrook for the rest of the season. Spencer Dinwiddie has been balling so the Nets taking him and some pics made sense and also they reported the Suns were willing to deal Chris Paul so that also made sense. If the Nets organization had a choice between those three deals then the Lakers would been the last choice

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
It's funny,seeing people on this forum and the media criticize Kyrie's bullshit when I said the same shit six years ago;when the Cavs traded him. All,I saw were people saying the Cavs were dumb and all this other shit.Mind you,he was on this bullshit before Lebron came back to Cleveland.

Kyrie is a great talent but his antics gets tiring real quick.

With that said,Coon Smith have this obsession with him. I don't understand,how you can be critical of Kyrie but let Aaron Rodgers slide for much worst. I also don't understand,why he makes it personal when it comes to Kyrie. He acts like Kyrie fucked his girl or something...

How is it an obsession with him?

It's literally news....that you have to discuss

That muthafucka ain't Dame, who just goes out and plays.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It's funny,seeing people on this forum and the media criticize Kyrie's bullshit when I said the same shit six years ago;when the Cavs traded him. All,I saw were people saying the Cavs were dumb and all this other shit.Mind you,he was on this bullshit before Lebron came back to Cleveland.

Kyrie is a great talent but his antics gets tiring real quick.

With that said,Coon Smith have this obsession with him. I don't understand,how you can be critical of Kyrie but let Aaron Rodgers slide for much worst. I also don't understand,why he makes it personal when it comes to Kyrie. He acts like Kyrie fucked his girl or something...

I hear you

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
And none of em worth a fuck.

I mean I think most of them are cool

but where is the deep play off run they're leading their teams too where Laker fans should go....we could have Julius/Ingram/Zo right now

Much less fucking D'Angelo, Minnesota doesn't even want him...and nobody else does either

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Nah Stephen A has an unusual passion when talking negatively about Kyrie that he has for few.

Nah, because all the shit Kyrie brings on himself

every single issue....and he's brought the shit to every single team

Just two weeks ago dude was shitting on James Harden saying they have players who want to be in Brooklyn now.

The shit Cowherd has said about John Wall....or some of the shit Skip says....has crossed the line

Stephen A's shit has all been basketball and the other shit Kyrie caused.

You dudes need to stop acting like Karen's clutching your pearls about criticism of players when worse shit is said in this thread.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah, because all the shit Kyrie brings on himself

every single issue....and he's brought the shit to every single team

Just two weeks ago dude was shitting on James Harden saying they have players who want to be in Brooklyn now.

The shit Cowherd has said about John Wall....or some of the shit Skip says....has crossed the line

Stephen A's shit has all been basketball and the other shit Kyrie caused.

You dudes need to stop acting like Karen's clutching your pearls about criticism of players when worse shit is said in this thread.

You dude's need stop acting like the white Karen store Manager that wants to check our receipts to see if we actually paid for our goods.

Most of us don't listen to Cowherd and some listen to Skip but don't care about his opinion so much of what they say falls on deaf ears.

At least they do on mine.

This isn't about what Kyrie's done, it's about the negative passion Stephen A has when he speaks about Kyrie when Kyrie causes issues.

He doesn't have that same negative energy for other athletes.

Most see it and you don't and that's cool.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
You dude's need stop acting like the white Karen store Manager that wants to check our receipts to see if we actually paid for our goods.

Most of us don't listen to Cowherd and some listen to Skip but don't care about his opinion so much of what they say falls on deaf ears.

At least they do on mine.

This isn't about what Kyrie's done, it's about the negative passion Stephen A has when he speaks about Kyrie when Kyrie causes issues.

He doesn't have that same negative energy for other athletes.

Most see it and you don't and that's cool.

How many athletes have had the history Kyrie has over the past 5 years? If he wasn't a great basketball player he wouldn't be in the league.

Every few months it's something with dude, and it's not basketball or actually playing.

He loved Boston and wanted to stay there....when he left....shitted on them and the city. Two weeks ago loved Brooklyn and wanted to be re-signed....now he's like a scorned ex....I never liked her anyway.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How many athletes have had the history Kyrie has over the past 5 years? If he wasn't a great basketball player he wouldn't be in the league.

Every few months it's something with dude, and it's not basketball or actually playing.

He loved Boston and wanted to stay there....when he left....shitted on them and the city. Two weeks ago loved Brooklyn and wanted to be re-signed....now he's like a scorned ex....I never liked her anyway.

Everything you've said is correct, but none of those things affect Stephen A personally.

But when he speaks about it he acts like it does.

Again, most can see the anger in which Stephen A has spoken about Kyrie in the past.

I wish Jay Will would've spoke about his actual issue with Stephen A but he sees it too.

But maybe we're just all white women is disguise? :dunno:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Everything you've said is correct, but none of those things affect Stephen A personally.

But when he speaks about it he acts like it does.

Again, most can see the anger in which Stephen A has spoken about Kyrie in the past.

I wish Jay Will would've spoke about his actual issue with Stephen A but he sees it too.

But maybe we're just all white women is disguise? :dunno:

are you new to Stephen A?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let me be the first to say it, I'm very happy for and proud of Lebron.

We've literally watched his first game, his first points. From high school to the leagues leading scorer ever.

Very impressive and much respect! :yes:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Yes, that was the first clip that I saw of his.

It must be, because he has been getting loud on TV for over a decade....long before Kyrie got in the NBA

because if he was all quiet and meek and passive aggressive like Jayson Williams, nobody would watch the shit

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It must be, because he has been getting loud on TV for over a decade....long before Kyrie got in the NBA

because if he was all quiet and meek and passive aggressive like Jayson Williams, nobody would watch the shit

I now see that we're having a comprehension issue and I'm glad that I spotted it.

It's not about him being loud, boisterous or animated.

It's about the negative tone, vitriol and general dislike that he speaks with when Kyrie does something that he deems negative.

Again, you don't see it and it's cool.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Dudes let Twitter dictate
I now see that we're having a comprehension issue and I'm glad that I spotted it.

It's not about him being loud, boisterous or animated.

It's about the negative tone, vitriol and general dislike that he speaks with when Kyrie does something that he deems negative.

Again, you don't see it and it's cool.

a negative tone about how he left Lebron, and then Brown and Tatum and now KD

are you fucking serious?

What was he said that crossed the line and wasn't actually related to basketball. :hmm:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Dudes let Twitter dictate

a negative tone about how he left Lebron, and then Brown and Tatum and now KD

are you fucking serious?

What was he said that crossed the line and wasn't actually related to basketball. :hmm:

I’m not on Twitter dude and you don’t get it and that’s perfectly ok, have a good night.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
I’m not on Twitter dude and you don’t get it and that’s perfectly ok, have a good night.

So you have no examples

They're being mean to the person who actually had the nerve to try and shit on James Harden unprovoked and then asked to be traded two weeks later :lol:

Upset at people for talking about the dude who constantly puts himself in position to be talked about for shit other than basketball. Much less on a debate show that's about sports topics. Make that make sense.

Muthafuckas are only supposed to say nice and supportive things about players on TV. That makes for great TV :rolleyes:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did the other Lakers not get the memo on why we're all here?

Nobody gives a fuck who wins the game, if any of you score, WE'RE HERE TO SEE LEBRON BREAK THE RECORD!

ab67616d00001e022fa00775ad3ecda3f0623714

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did the other Lakers not get the memo on why we're all here?

Nobody gives a fuck who wins the game, if any of you score, WE'RE HERE TO SEE LEBRON BREAK THE RECORD!

ab67616d00001e022fa00775ad3ecda3f0623714
:roflmao3:

You got all the parents that done spent the rent money to bring their kids to this game and the old rich overly hair dyed cac geezers w/ their fake tittied whores that spent a small fortune at courtside to see 'Bron break this record.

Role players better not fuck this up!!

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:roflmao3:

You got all the parents that done spent the rent money to bring their kids to this game and the old rich overly hair dyed cac geezers w/ their fake tittied whores that spent a small fortune at courtside to see 'Bron break this record.

Role players better not fuck this up!!

For real! :lol: