{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I rarely rarely rarely ever agree with Rob Parker but he's right on this one, Lebron embarrassed himself more than his flopping with that “MAYBE IT'S ME“ tweet..Lebron has a great player in AD by his side and some role players so him crying about needing Kyrie isn't a good look and was just fuel for the Lebron haters.. smh

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I rarely rarely rarely ever agree with Rob Parker but he's right on this one, Lebron embarrassed himself more than his flopping with that “MAYBE IT'S ME“ tweet..Lebron has a great player in AD by his side and some role players so him crying about needing Kyrie isn't a good look and was just fuel for the Lebron haters.. smh

It was very moist if Lebron to post that but he was right. Not right for the reasons he thought which was that the Lakers not doing what needed to be done to get Kyrie.

He was right because it was because of him. Because of him and the Lakers.

The Nets owner didn't want to make Lebron, Kyrie and the Lakers happy by trading him to the Lakers.

So he was kinda right, it was because of him.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Bron’s definitely breaking the record tonight, even if it takes 50 shots!

smirk-kobe.gif

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Light skin. *check*
Pretty. *check*
Gay as hell *check*
Gay as hell with a white woman. *check*

“Let’s make her the first female of color commentator for the all star game.”

:lol:

Seriously, though. She knows the game. She earned it.

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Light skin. *check*
Pretty. *check*
Gay as hell *check*
Gay as hell with a white woman. *check*

“Let’s make her the first female of color commentator for the all star game.”

:lol:

Seriously, though. She knows the game. She earned it.

I didn’t even know she was gay. Not surprised but damn.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
It's funny,seeing people on this forum and the media criticize Kyrie's bullshit when I said the same shit six years ago;when the Cavs traded him. All,I saw were people saying the Cavs were dumb and all this other shit.Mind you,he was on this bullshit before Lebron came back to Cleveland.

Kyrie is a great talent but his antics gets tiring real quick.

With that said,Coon Smith have this obsession with him. I don't understand,how you can be critical of Kyrie but let Aaron Rodgers slide for much worst. I also don't understand,why he makes it personal when it comes to Kyrie. He acts like Kyrie fucked his girl or something...