{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Anybody in here goofy enough to think Miami winning?

I’m not doubt them. I say they definitely have a disadvantage against the Nuggets, but I’m not doubt them.

If they sneak game 1 tonight, it’s going to be a series. And they’ve snuck game 1s all playoffs.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
That's huge, dude is mad underated
He really is

mwN6d1.jpg

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor

I saw the money and it made sense
Yeah on first thought Monty could do much better than Detroit. But for that money, Hell Yeah & thank you kindly.

After 6 years Monty could have secretly brought up half of Detroit and be ready to flip shit and make a killing.

The city as a whole ain't worth all that much at the moment.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Do well as in not get beat by 20? Miami got maybe 2 games coming and that's being nice. Really think they bout to get swept

Denver is a good team, so them winning wouldn't be a surprise.

I'm thinking about the 2001 Finals with the Sixers and Lakers. The Sixers shocked everyone by winning that first game, they of course still lost the series though.

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered

As much as everyone wants to shit on Jordan Poole and his "horrible" contract...

It's $128M over 4 years. He's turning 24 this month.

He got that off of 18.5 ppg on 45/36/92 shooting.

Reaves averaged 13 ppg on 53/40/86. Up from 7 on 46/32/84 the previous year. He's 25.

Not sure how much better Reaves is on defense... Poole has one more turnover per game than him... Otherwise his contract year performance wipes the floor with that of Reaves. Similar quality numbers this year with a fall off in shooting that I wonder if we'll also see with Reaves, who was close to 30% from three a year ago before averaging 40% this year.

In terms of offense, I would much rather have Poole for $128 than Reaves for $100.