{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
Barkley > Greeny

Barkley caught himself when beginning to say "the best team didn't win" after Ernie pointed out he has always said the best team prevails in a best of 7.

(I mostly agree, though you gotta make an exception for series like the 76ers/Raptors Kawhi shot.)

But he corrected himself and said a better way to put it is most talented...

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah, those idiots need someone to get them the ball in spots.. Someone to make the offense move and not just stand around and chuck 3s.
We talked about that last season, and when they got Brogden in the offseason, I thought it was over for the East. Not so much

BenQ

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@Beeiii Dlo for jaylen brown trade ?

michael-jordan-tequila-bottle-nyc-embed.jpg

@LordSinister

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
On multiple occasions I saw him 10 feet away from the basket unable to finish. He doesn’t have a soft touch around the basket. Poor footwork. No post moves.

He is clearly out of position. But that ain’t even his fault. It’s just how the team is built. So to his credit, he’s doing the best he can in a position where he doesn’t have the offensive skills to be successful in. He’d be much better if the Heat had a true center.
I've been watching that shit for 7 years I think he's been the in the league. You just have to scratch your head, like, why aren't you working on shit like that till your arms falls off, baffles me...

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Put respeck on his name y'all.

My fave center of all time.. will always respect wilt and reem but my fave center to watch was the dream.. it’s people like him and the admiral when they try to compare the talent of the 90s to today and have the nerve to say today talent is better I shake my head at that blasphemy.. no center of today could fuck with people like Hakeem and the admiral

TIMEISMONEY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My fave center of all time.. will always respect wilt and reem but my fave center to watch was the dream.. it’s people like him and the admiral when they try to compare the talent of the 90s to today and have the nerve to say today talent is better I shake my head at that blasphemy.. no center of today could fuck with people like Hakeem and the admiral
Not even on their waste days

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
When you find out that you accidentally forgot to put Tatum for 20 points on your 14 game parlay and get everything else right

Me earlier when I peeped my draftkings bet and saw I won

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I don't think Steve Kerr is a basketball lifer

I think he would walk away
He might but even the idea of taking over for pop wasn't for right now. I've heard that before but that timeline only ever exists when Steph retires.
Steph will remain a warrior and then when he's done I can see everyone that's physically still able to play exiting with him Kerr included

He could retire or go to the spurs. Just not with a nearing end of his prime but not there at the end of the prime Steph .

Now that the gm has stopped wasting our time we can see if we'll make some moves

I knew he was gone when he started s podcast mid season

He dropped 5 podcasts at the trade deadline and made 2 moves
Lol

Thanks Bob but also thanks for leaving if you weren't feeling being a gm that just needs to get Steph curry role players to play basketball that needs them to just keep the lead when he's on the bench