{~}Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread - it’s that time again, this thread coming to a end

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Two parent married household.. middle class upbringing, private school education, college reared and a dad who gave up his career dreams to stay local to raise and train him to become a professional athlete... Sounds pretty supportive to me. :dunno:

I mean, yea, from the "anything is possible" school of thought. But we dont have any information to suggest this kids actions are anything other than immaturity based fuck ups and knucklehead wannabe thug bullshit.

Supportive....Ja has a fucking deal with Nike and his bird ass mom called him, not her husband to handle some shit over some sneakers

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You expect people that didn't play to say stupid shit but Kwame Brown played in the NBA and knows first hand how games play out but he's on there talking about “Kobe Bryant would have rose up for a 3 and won the game“, if ANY player that played in the NBA look at Lebron and says he's not one of the greatest ever then just like Kwame Brown they're liars. The fact that he began his comment saying he knows he was a NBA bust means he knew the stuff he was about to say was gonna get him roasted so he threw that out there so people couldn't bring that up

Yeah Kwame's full of shit. He played in the NBA but just because he played, doesn't mean that his opinion is to be respected.

And his isn't.

Sadly he made valid points about Lebron needed to find a spot on the flor to get to, come up with other moves etc...

But it took him 3 minutes to get to that point and the rest of the vid was filled with hate and bullshit.

In short, he shouldn't speak about basketball because no one cares or respects his opinion.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lebron is a great player even though he has flaws. He's the most clutch player in the league with 4 rings to his name and is a first ballot HOF! It was also reported after the lakers got eliminated that lebron played with a torn tendon. Kobe would've took the 3 but its never a garauntee that he would've made that shot. SO, it's pointless trying to compare kobe game to lebron's because both players impct the game differently. So, lebron shouldn't lose no respect from losing that game to the top team in teh NBA being the Denver nuggets when nobody expected the lakers to get that far. Kwame is a easy target because he never was the player that most people thought he would be after getting drafted with the #1 pick and it's always a gamble how a player will turn out getting drafted high.

Regardless of if Kwame was a busy or not, certain ex-players don't have the authority to state what other players should've done in a situation.

Dwight Howard wasn't a bust, but we don't need to hear his takes on what he thought Lebron should've done on that last play.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
I like Shannon but he is a fan boy when it comes to LeBron. Lol

He said the reason Ja carrying guns is because Shannon tried to fight the whole damn team... Lmao!
I like Lebron too, I think people hating on Bron actually made the taking up for him more glaring…

I mean dude is on a show with the other host routinely talked down on Bron.
Shannon’s stance actually (to me) made Skip’s ease up a great bit…

Last edited:

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
I got dat pussy on the ban list. Fuck him.

shawn-michaels-marty-jannetty.gif

hX8L8W.jpg
kinda reminds me of superhead

The Catcher In The Rye

Rye-sing Star
Registered
Regardless of if Kwame was a busy or not, certain ex-players don't have the authority to state what other players should've done in a situation.

Dwight Howard wasn't a bust, but we don't need to hear his takes on what he thought Lebron should've done on that last play.

Is Kenny Smith allowed to have an opinion? If so, what's the difference?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jackie talking about PG is funny as shit.

They’re talking about how social media‘s brutal, give it a minute until one of the hosts brings up scoring 0 points in a game is when it starts. That‘s at the 7:40 mark.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

giphy_28.gif

I wasn't gonna bother to respond. Because if a person can't determine or doesn't know why Kwame Brown or Dwight Howard can't make recommendations on what Lebron needs to do.

Then they shouldn't be in this thread talking about basketball.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Shaq not knowing that Mahomes and Kelsey were going against Steph and Klay :crying:

Talking about Barkley's game :lol:

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member
giphy_28.gif

I wasn't gonna bother to respond. Because if a person can't determine or doesn't know why Kwame Brown or Dwight Howard can't make recommendations on what Lebron needs to do.

Then they shouldn't be in this thread talking about basketball.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: