Official UFL Football Thread 2024

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@fonzerrillii
I've been meaning to check out some of these games, but just been busy the past couple weekends
How have these games looked.....compare to the AAF league, that started then failed last offseason?
Are these games worth watching?

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
@fonzerrillii
I've been meaning to check out some of these games, but just been busy the past couple weekends
How have these games looked.....compare to the AAF league, that started then failed last offseason?

Some of the games have been slow to start with few explosive plays and then there are exciting games like this weekend. Check em out. You can catch up on what you've missed on this channel and a few others.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just have to remember some players havent been training or thought about football in over 3 years. And they are still not sure if this is going to work so its hard to put in the full effort. Kind of like the Big 3, now that its been successful players are conditionng better and looking forward to the next season. That first season cats could barely finish the first 3 games. If the XFL is around in about 3 years I believe the quality of game play and coaching will go up.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
At first I didn't like the reporters on the sidelines that much

Now, I see what Vince is trying to do..

Reaching back into his wrestling roots without disrespecting the legitimacy of the sport of football and allowing these players to show off their personality and showmanship to entertain the audience.

On the flipside, I know wrestling fans wish he would give his wrestlers this much freedom but that's another story for another thread.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Just have to remember some players havent been training or thought about football in over 3 years. And they are still not sure if this is going to work so its hard to put in the full effort. Kind of like the Big 3, now that its been successful players are conditionng better and looking forward to the next season. That first season cats could barely finish the first 3 games. If the XFL is around in about 3 years I believe the quality of game play and coaching will go up.

I do think that to be successful in this league you have to have a mobile qb... some of these teams have picked up on this while some are still holding on.

I’ve got no clue how Matt McGloin is still out there.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
@fonzerrillii

Yes but it depends... right now there are three teams that are must watch... probably four. I like the Seattle squad because it has a lot of Memphis Express players on it but Brandon Silvers is sucking right now.. which is crazy cause he played well in the AaF. They have to make a switch there

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yes but it depends... right now there are three teams that are must watch... probably four. I like the Seattle squad because it has a lot of Memphis Express players on it but Brandon Silvers is sucking right now.. which is crazy cause he played well in the AaF. They have to make a switch there

Well as long as Mike Singletary is not coaching...
Then they should be okay, LOL ;)

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yesterday was good for the league
Especially DC/LA

I do think that to be successful in this league you have to have a mobile qb... some of these teams have picked up on this while some are still holding on.

I was talking with my brother about this
Some of these racist ass coaches can’t get passed their own biases and HAVE to give the CAC the opportunity
Flowers should start for TB
Daniels shoulda BEEN starting for Seattle. How do you have a NFL QB and decide to start Silvers, who has done nothing but mess up
Williams would do better than McGloin in NY

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

It ain't looking good for him. He doesn't handle adversity well at all. Muhfucka seems as pouty as Cam used to be.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
i thought DC was the team to beat but Cardale Jones looking shaky as fuck.

I think the team Kats need to start watching is going to be St Louis... I really like the qb. This is technically his rookie year since he is fresh out of college.. this league is perfect for dudes like Tamue. Also for dudes like Pj Walker and Bj Daniels... hell Josh Johnson looked good Sunday. I’m happy for dudes... He has been grinding for like 13 years waiting for a real chance.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Yesterday was good for the league
Especially DC/LA

I was talking with my brother about this
Some of these racist ass coaches can’t get passed their own biases and HAVE to give the CAC the opportunity
Flowers should start for TB
Daniels shoulda BEEN starting for Seattle. How do you have a NFL QB and decide to start Silvers, who has done nothing but mess up
Williams would do better than McGloin in NY

Williams sadly looked lost the other day.. I was pulling for him but he looks Tuurible. Still better then Matt McGloin but he look bad..

Josie Perez needs to be running the show..also Kevin gilbride is the worst.

fourthstbully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think the team Kats need to start watching is going to be St Louis... I really like the qb. This is technically his rookie year since he is fresh out of college.. this league is perfect for dudes like Tamue. Also for dudes like Pj Walker and Bj Daniels... hell Josh Johnson looked good Sunday. I’m happy for dudes... He has been grinding for like 13 years waiting for a real chance.
I liked Josh when he was in the NFL. I remember when he got his first shot with the Buccaneers. They beat the Redskins.
And I agree, St. Louis looks good and they have good crowd support.
The XFL should move any team without fan support to a city that wants a team and has a 20000 capacity stadium.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member

I liked Josh when he was in the NFL. I remember when he got his first shot with the Buccaneers. They beat the Redskins.
And I agree, St. Louis looks good and they have good crowd support.
The XFL should move any team without fan support to a city that wants a team and has a 20000 capacity stadium.
Josh Johnson balled the fuck out and was as poised and as confident as could be. I was impressed. LA did a 180 like a muhfucka.
St. Louis seems to be glad to have a football team back in the city. They showed the fuck up in great numbers and the fans were geared up like actual fanatics of their team.
I gotta give PJ the head nod too, that Bruh is making a statement ain't he?

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
The way that Jordan Ta’amu is playing .... I just can’t see this dude not getting an invite to someone’s camp.. Dude has legit starter potential.

I repeat this is technically his rookie year

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
The crowds are getting smaller and the camera purposely doesn’t show the stands above a certain field view. They also pump fake crowd noise into the broadcast.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Watching yesterday’s games... why the fuck did it take so long to put in PJ they are a different team
I don't know but they fell as flat as they did in Week 2. JJ still passed for 300 yds but it looked like they regressed. :dunno:

The way that Jordan Ta’amu is playing .... I just can’t see this dude not getting an invite to someone’s camp.. Dude has legit starter potential.

I repeat this is technically his rookie year

Cosign. Ta'Amu looks like at least a very viable back up if nothing else. He'd be worth developing.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
The crowds are getting smaller and the camera purposely doesn’t show the stands above a certain field view. They also pump fake crowd noise into the broadcast.
That NY crowd was thin as hell. St. Louis shows up, Seattle has good crowds, and LA has had some okay attendance it looked like. I'll have to take notice of tonight's games.

I don't know why they don't push the crowd down to the lower seats to fill them in FOR that appearance.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
That NY crowd was thin as hell. St. Louis shows up, Seattle has good crowds, and LA has had some okay attendance it looked like. I'll have to take notice of tonight's games.

I don't know why they don't push the crowd down to the lower seats to fill them in FOR that appearance.

I know , it’s a shame because I want this to work. If they paid Kaepernick the entire league would benefit. Pay the man

Mylansky

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They should have never put teams in NY or LA.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
St. Louis had like 27k people yesterday and New York hasn’t been a strong pull all season so far.. crowds are still ok for a football team that no one knew about four weeks ago. New York and La have been the worse so far.. The Texas teams have been pretty good.. The Seattle crowd is the biggest shocker cause they are showing up for a 1-3 Semi Pro team.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

They only open up the bottom area of the stadiums.. the big problem is that some of these teams needs to be playing in smaller Soccer stadiums

I will say that it looks like Kats showed up to this Texas rivalry game.

I think the other problem is that most of these teams aren’t going to settle to form until week 5 or 6... some don’t even know the right QB yet. Since they don’t have an exhibition game.. these teams are learning as they go.

Like St Louis started off slow.. but man.. this team is the one to look at.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I know , it’s a shame because I want this to work. If they paid Kaepernick the entire league would benefit. Pay the man

kapernick wanted way to much money.. it’s not like they didn’t try but you can’t pay kap millions in a start up league. I hate to say this but Kaep is messing himself up. I understood when he had the lawsuit pending but now...if he wants to play it’s going to have to be with a Start up league or the CFL.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Watching yesterday’s games... why the fuck did it take so long to put in PJ they are a different team
Did you watch a replay or highlights?
Did you see McGloin sitting up in the box seats?
He wasn't even on the sidelines...not looking good for him. :smh: :lol: