Official UFL Football Thread 2024

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like the opening kickoff format but Tyreeke Hill would be out there like Tecmo Bowl. And the 25 sec play clock would speed up the play, they get way too much rest.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Looks like I’m falling Seattle since they have former Memphis express qb starting for them...

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Also I’m loving DC’s uniforms.

But this sideline stuff is going to get crazy....

Jesus Raheem Moore is playing.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Yeah these first two weeks of football is going to be rough... probably want look decent until week 4

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Getting football back on Abc just seems right.

But yeah... the first tweak is the sideline talking. I mean you have these dudes answering questions right after a play... dudes out of breathe

Last edited:

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Getting football back on Abc just seems right.

But yeah... the first tweak is the sideline talking. I mean you have this dudes answering questions right after a play... dudes out of breathe
Yea these sideline reporters are running around all over the place. It looks like chaos. Is this just follow up play questions?

the13thround

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah they gotta dead all this sideline reporting. I’m glad that dude said fuck live on the air. You can’t stick a camera and mic in a players face seconds after coming out of the heat of the battle. :lol:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Yeah they gotta dead all this sideline reporting. I’m glad that dude said fuck live on the air. You can’t stick a camera and mic in a players face seconds after coming out of the heat of the battle. :lol:

I don’t know why Vince has been wanting to do this but you can’t...

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man SEATTLE is basically Memphis Express West Coast..

Most of the former Memphis roster seems to be on SEATTLE..

I’m all in..

Go dragons!!!