Official 2024 NFL Off-Season Discussion!!!

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
They doin him dirty as fuck. :smh:

IMfNzP.jpg
That's what happens when the owners pick a player instead of the coach & GM

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Young QBs do not always get the benefit of a coach or offensive coordinator that wants to play to the QBs strengths. They want to install their system and thats the way, deal with it. Instead of looking at their college film or talking with their old coaches to see what he liked the best. Its a lot of work but thats the reason why you are the coach. Some coaches inherit a player they don't want.

Wilson, Murray and Jackson are achieving success cause their offense is all about ad lib and not as much timing plus playing towards their athleticism. DeShaun has his success when he can sit in a clean pocket for 3 seconds or a roll out. But his coaches dont add an extra TE to give him more protection or the proper weapons in the backfield. Mahomes has Andy Reid nothing else to say there he works to his strengths. Andy got Kevin Kolb and Koy/Ty Detmer paid. Look at Belichek he had 3 QBs in one season getting wins.

I think some of these coaches say you won in college now do it here.
"What do you want me to run coach."
"You are the Heisman winner figure it out."

I think in the past 10 years the top schools Alabama, Clemson, Ohio St, Michigan, LSU, Oklahoma and USC, their QBs have not been impressive in the pros. Is Brady the only QB from those top schools that has started for at least 5 years. Watson and Murray should have successful careers. But how do those teams have so many wins but don't have quality QBs in the NFL. Shows its a team game and coaches don't develop players.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Okay Roger Goodell
You can go ahead & shut down the NFL season now
Due to covid-19
I'm cool with that
The 49ers clearly aren't going to make it anyway !!!

:sick::sick::sick:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i bet u they wont even think about giving Kap a call after this.
the backup QB is fuckin terrible.
Jerry would love to have a great white hype tho

Lou_Kayge

Rising Star
Registered
i bet u they wont even think about giving Kap a call after this.
the backup QB is fuckin terrible.
Jerry would love to have a great white hype tho

Andy Dalton isn't terrible. Though he was better when he was younger and Cincy had more talent. I think he led them to 4 or 5 winning seasons when Marv was there. Of course Jones ain't gonna call Kap.