Official 2024 NFL Off-Season Discussion!!!

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
The problem with this union is, too many guys make minimum salary and can’t really afford to miss any pay checks. Specially when the average career is 4 years. If every player was a multi millionaire like the NBA, it would be easier. The bottom line is no one wants to sacrifice missing any pay checks for the better good of everyone. If you’re one those guys where you’re playing career is only like 3 years, are you going to sacrifice 1 or 2 of those years of not playing and even if you wont able to make a team when the league resumes play. It’s tough man.
That's exactly why you don't sign it. Chump change for 3 years when you have 40-50 more years of life left?

No, cats make the league, go into debt instantly and become straight hoes to the owners.

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
Not for nothing Tannehill's contract falls in line with the current qb salary especially when you look at what Cousins, Goff & Wence are making. Gonna be interesting to see what happens with Dak. They either gonna overpay him or tag him and try to sign Amari Cooper so they don't lose him. Byron Jones is definitely gone now

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
These idiots didn't fight for guaranteed contracts and retired healthcare. In 2 years they will complain about their money cause they didnt read the fine print. With all of the other pro sports cancelled or suspended they had leverage to focus on the players.
The final tally was 1,019 to 959, meaning that the new CBA passed by a margin of just 60 votes. A total of 1,978 players voted out of approximately 2,500.
Smfh! 522 players didn’t bother to fuckin’ vote.. They get what they deserve.

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor
Ryan Tannehill played above himself last yr...Titans r suckers...

remember where u heard it 1st ...that dude is a bum...

he better hope tht running game stay healthy...smh

Ryan did his thing but he is not 100m QB this shit is crazy...Henry was the reason they got so far in the playoffs to tag him and give this mediocre QB 62 mil guarantee is crazy

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

Man these niggas are so fuckin stupid :smh:

Tsfs1q.jpg

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
lol @ trying to justify this bum high ass salary ...

the bar is set so low now a days...lol

:puzzled:

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
lol @ trying to justify this bum high ass salary ...

the bar is set so low now a days...lol

:puzzled:
There's no justifying him getting overpaid. The QB market is ridiculous with their salaries but that's what these teams are willing to pay. Can't fault Tannehill for taking it. Now when it's Jackson, Watson & Mahome's turn for a new contract we'll see how high they're willing to go above what Russell Wilson got

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wow Freeman that is messed up. But blame it on the system, it was a one-two punch with him and Coleman. They let Coleman go and that punch is gone. Plus the offense was so up and down all year.

Oh and this is the reason why you fight for guaranteed contracts.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I didnt know Hopkins was in the mix. What in the world.

I can see Belichek taking DeShaun from him now.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bill O'Brien gonna ruin Deshaun Watson's career :smh:
Same they did to Cam to try and not pay him and Cam balled out but hurt himself in the process.

Hopkins has played with some trash QBs til Watson came. No drops in one season. But I guess its a business. Wow

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
I wonder if they're gonna try to go after Amari Cooper now. Or perhaps try their luck in the draft. Plenty of good prospects in this year's draft
Texans are CHEAP.
Likely looking in the draft. Mufuccas thought that once old Warden McNair passed it would be different...NOPE!

this still a pitiful excuse of a franchise. I'm glad I cut these mufuccas out my life after the shield banned Kap... if I gave a fuck I'd be PISSED! Since I don't care I get to laugh at everybody else here walking around cursing, upset, talking shit...

HILARIOUS! :lol: :roflmao: :lol: :roflmao:

@SamSneed where you at? Ain't enough beer in the city to drown this one, pimp!

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My Bears thinking about signing Bridgewater, I'm cool with that. Tru-bust-sky sucks!

Wtf is Bill O'Brien doing? He's the GM and coach... Why? :smh: