Official 2024 NFL Off-Season Discussion!!!

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You see how they hit Dak in the helmet. Players try their best to hurt a black or rookie QB. Hard hits to the helmet, late hits or pushed. But Brady they do their best not to touch this fool. He is the slowest palyer in the NFL. He should of been Theismened years ago.

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Saquon might be done for the season :smh:
Damn. :smh:

brDzji.jpg

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
I am not a giants fan but I like Saquon Barkley
Too bad he got injured, I hope he recovers.

As for my Beloved Bears 2 ugly wins
but we will take it.:dunno:
Defense spent most of the 2nd half on the field because Nagy too worried that Mitch will lose it. They are lucky not converting the 3rd and 1, getting back 24 of the 25 yards needed, didn’t hurt them. Pathetic you can get run for a yard or PA over the top.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Dean Pees needs to come back and coordinate this Vabrel/Bowen experiment ain't gonna cut it with calling the defense

Man I was thinking the same thing...

I don’t think I’ve seen this defense ever look this bad at any point last year. A 300 yard passer and a 100 yard rusher.. that Shit is almost unheard of here. The secondary depth is a huge problem

I will say one thing... Ryan is fucking for real. He has complete control over this offense. We don’t win this game at all without him. The dude was throwing laser beams.

meilmarc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I was thinking the same thing...

I don’t think I’ve seen this defense ever look this bad at any point last year. A 300 yard passer and a 100 yard rusher.. that Shit is almost unheard of here. The secondary depth is a huge problem

Pees was so good that he could cover up those injuries against an inferior offense. His game planning and adjustments were some of the best in the League.