Dolona virus

Atkins aint trying to catch that Dolona virus

Nets musta caught

the Dolona Virus

With this move

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Damn Kobe aint been gon 3 months and is already being replaced. :smh: Kawhi dont even gotta play half the season and got 2 rings and gets compared to "the GOAT" :lol:

Kobe's death made Jumpman age 30 years overnight. We didnt realize how dependent they were on Kobe's legacy. Now Jordan brand needs a new guy to leech off of to stay relevant in this era with since he hasnt played in the NBA in 20 years. Kawhi fits the bill. I told yall this last summer. :yes:

He probably said that because Kawhi has big hands like Jordan, a top 2 way playing wing, and does not waste dribbles or energy on offense. He has similarities to Jordan in that way, but will never be the scorer Jordan was.

Kobe did mimic Jordan's moves, but played faster/out of control sometimes, had killer instinct, worked much harder than Jordan to score, over-dribbled sometimes, and took a lot of "bailout" jumpers when he could not get by his man.

Both have different parts of Jordan's game, but both were cheap imitations of The Master.

I can't say Kawhi is the closest thing to Jordan though, Kobe was much closer to Jordan, I agree with you. All 3 have winning records in the Finals, and at least 2 Finals MVP's, so that's impressive group.

tumblr_pofpilJ06Z1tb0dnv_540.jpg
tumblr_pofpil7B8l1tb0dnv_540.jpg
tumblr_pofpil9TUo1tb0dnv_540.jpg
tumblr_pofpilg8sz1tb0dnv_540.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
He probably said that because Kawhi has big hands like Jordan, a top 2 way playing wing, and does not waste dribbles or energy on offense. He has similarities to Jordan in that way, but will never be the scorer Jordan was.

Kobe did mimic Jordan's moves, but played faster/out of control sometimes, had killer instinct, worked much harder than Jordan to score, over-dribbled sometimes, and took a lot of "bailout" jumpers when he could not get by his man.

Both have different parts of Jordan's game, but both were cheap imitations of The Master.

I can't say Kawhi is the closest thing to Jordan though, Kobe was much closer to Jordan, I agree with you. All 3 have winning records in the Finals, and at least 2 Finals MVP's, so that's impressive group.

tumblr_pofpilJ06Z1tb0dnv_540.jpg
tumblr_pofpil7B8l1tb0dnv_540.jpg
tumblr_pofpil9TUo1tb0dnv_540.jpg
tumblr_pofpilg8sz1tb0dnv_540.jpg

You forgot to add Kawhi load manages games in the middle of his prime. MJ load managed entire seasons during his. No other sports superstar "retired" in the middle of their prime twice to rest, but him.

Kobe died so Jordan fans can say he's a "cheap imitation" of MJ and group him with Kawhi "less than 10,000 points" Leonard. Ice cold.

Its also ice cold how LeBron is making Jumpman look so bad and desperate they are stuck having to promote guys who are actually suing MJ. :lol: Even with that, Jordan stans still hate Bron more. With Curry being hurt, KD got corona, and Kobe died, Kawhi is the savior now. He's the "closest". :roflmao2:

Guys are dumping Jordan brand to wear New Balances and chinese brand sneakers. Talk about fall off. Shit aint the same bruh. Jordan without Kobe as a buffer just isnt as cool anymore. He doesnt do well having to rely on his own dated legacy. Hell Jordan stans scared to debate now that they cant " tag team" with Kobe fans no mo. Rather bitch up and put cats on ignore. :yes:

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
You forgot to add Kawhi load manages games in the middle of his prime. MJ load managed entire seasons during his. No other sports superstar "retired" in the middle of their prime twice to rest, but him.

Kobe died so Jordan fans can say he's a "cheap imitation" of MJ and group him with Kawhi "less than 10,000 points" Leonard. Ice cold.

Its also ice cold how LeBron is making Jumpman look so bad and desperate they are stuck having to promote guys who are actually suing MJ. :lol: Even with that, Jordan stans still hate Bron more. With Curry being hurt, KD got corona, and Kobe died, Kawhi is the savior now. He's the "closest". :roflmao2:

Guys are dumping Jordan brand to wear New Balances and chinese brand sneakers. Talk about fall off. Shit aint the same bruh. Jordan without Kobe as a buffer just isnt as cool anymore. He doesnt do well having to rely on his own dated legacy. Hell Jordan stans scared to debate now that they cant " tag team" with Kobe fans no mo. Rather bitch up and put cats on ignore. :yes:

You really need to get the help you desperately need

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

The dude who posted it was a white MJ stan. Surprise, surprise. :lol: Alot of MJ stans feel like Steph is just as good or better than LeBron so thats the justification. We had ones like Gay Carver, Hotnixon, Spider, and MHC echo that sentiment for years. As well as chief Kobe stan LordSinister. So by default he should be a part of the group is the logic. They nor any Dubs fans ever dare project him over post racial guys like Kobe or MJ tho. His light skin powers dont work against them, they have white wives and white agents so it's different. :lol:

Last edited:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
If you don’t think Curry has influenced the game you’re a hater or a moron . The 3 point shot craze is because of him . He’s the best 3 point shooter ever with 3 rings and y’all questioning him GTFOH

Until any of you MJ stans and or Kobe stans are ready to project Steph just as good or better than them in a convo STFU. Steph is just an anti LeBron. He shouldnt be in a pic with MJ its disrespectful. And I say that as MJs biggest critic on the board.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you don’t think Curry has influenced the game you’re a hater or a moron . The 3 point shot craze is because of him . He’s the best 3 point shooter ever with 3 rings and y’all questioning him GTFOH
That's facts. No matter if you like Steph or not.......he changed the game. He was playing reckless as hell...them shots Steph take use to get you a seat on the bench for playing like that. Now its "analytics" and high percentage shots lol. I remember when you use to score 110 points that was a high scoring output. Now even shitty teams doing that every night.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
That's facts. No matter if you like Steph or not.......he changed the game. He was playing reckless as hell...them shots Steph take use to get you a seat on the bench for playing like that. Now its "analytics" and high percentage shots lol. I remember when you use to score 110 points that was a high scoring output. Now even shitty teams doing that every night.

Steph doesnt deserve to stand next to MJ or Kobe. People shot 3s and there were great 3 point shooters before him. He didnt invent the 3 point line fam. Derek Fisher got more rings than Curry. He has impacted the game and was one of the best players of the 2010s, but last Finals and this season proved he's just an anti-LeBron.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Steph doesnt deserve to stand next to MJ or Kobe. People shot 3s and there were great 3 point shooters before him. He didnt invent the 3 point line fam. Derek Fisher got more rings than Curry. He has impacted the game and was one of the best players of the 2010s, but last Finals and this season proved he's just an anti-LeBron.
This has nothing to do with being "anti-Lebron". The post said "most influential".

Steph's impact is more than just shooting 3's. When Steph became what he became it eliminated the importance of the 2 point shot and the mid range shot.

And Derek Fisher having more rings than Steph is silly. He was not the reason they got those rings lol.

Look at how these young boys out here playing now. Trae and Luka got Steph's game all throughout him. I think you are going to see more like them in upcoming drafts.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
This has nothing to do with being "anti-Lebron". The post said "most influential".

Steph's impact is more than just shooting 3's. When Steph became what he became it eliminated the importance of the 2 point shot and the mid range shot.

And Derek Fisher having more rings than Steph is silly. He was not the reason they got those rings lol.

Look at how these young boys out here playing now. Trae and Luka got Steph's game all throughout him. I think you are going to see more like them in upcoming drafts.

Stephs biggest accomplishment is beating LeBron in a Finals. That is what projected him into great status and in that meme. None of you can tell me how Steph is on par with Kobe and MJ. If it was just a pic of him everything you say would have merit. But it aint just him.

The problem is you guys and your generation is LAAAAAAZY. And dont believe in body of work no more. You get a couple of rings and now nigs start popping off like Draymond like they the greatest ever. Nigs dont even lead they franchise in all time stats but wanna be depicted with MJ? :smh:

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Stephs biggest accomplishment is beating LeBron in a Finals. That is what projected him into great status and in that meme. None of you can tell me how Steph is on par with Kobe and MJ. If it was just a pic of him everything you say would have merit. But it aint just him.

The problem is you guys and your generation is LAAAAAAZY. And dont believe in body of work no more. You get a couple of rings and now nigs start popping off like Draymond like they the greatest ever. Nigs dont even lead they franchise in all time stats but wanna be depicted with MJ? :smh:
I don't even know what you talking about..........

I don't see them arguing that Steph is as good as Jordan and Kobe. Saying they are the most influential is talking about their impact on the game. If they trying to put them all in the same league than that's a whole different argument.

I think you misunderstanding what they are saying. They are saying Kobe, MJ, Lebron and Steph are the most influential in the last 30 years.

I'm not even a fan of this new NBA. And Steph isn't solely responsible for it but he is a contributor to why its where its at. Fans seem to like it. Ratings seem to be up. Money being made.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor

I don't see them arguing that Steph is as good as Jordan and Kobe. Saying they are the most influential is talking about their impact on the game. If they trying to put them all in the same league than that's a whole different argument.

I think you misunderstanding what they are saying. They are saying Kobe, MJ, Lebron and Steph are the most influential in the last 30 years.

I'm not even a fan of this new NBA. And Steph isn't solely responsible for it but he is a contributor to why its where its at. Fans seem to like it. Ratings seem to be up. Money being made.

Steph doesnt deserve to be depicted with those guys yet. Only reason you guys even entertain it is by crowbarring him in via Bron. Ive seen you guys post that Steph is better or has the power to alter Brons legacy. Havent seen the same for MJ or Kobe. Until I do comparisons are laughable and are to be taken as commerce driven. Body of work, body of work, body of work. Google it guys. Learn it. Steph is not MJ or Kobe, his rings arent gonna propel him in that manner. He has more work to do and yall up here acting like he's done. :smh:

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
This has nothing to do with being "anti-Lebron".
:lol: :lol:
you've barely mentioned lebron, but here this dude is trying to shoehorn him in to your discussion. Notice the first couple of times he quoted you, he made it a point to mention lebron. You didn't even say anything about him. And even still after your first quote above, he still goes on to keep mentioning him. dude is fucking bonkers. No one even said he deserves to be in the pic. Loser is just having internal discussions with himself.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
you've barely mentioned lebron, but here this dude is trying to shoehorn him in to your discussion. Notice the first couple of times he quoted you, he made it a point to mention lebron. You didn't even say anything about him. And even still after your first quote above, he still goes on to keep mentioning him. dude is fucking bonkers. No one even said he deserves to be in the pic. Loser is just having internal discussions with himself.

So what does Steph Curry do better than Kobe or MJ? Would you say hes more influential than them? Im just tryna understand the logic. One of your fellow cac MJ stans made the meme, not me.

Theres not a Warrior fan on the board that likes Steph more than Kobe or MJ or thinks he's better. Anti-LeBron. :lol:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
i've never seen a dude so desperate for attention in my life. mental illness is serious, people. Get yourselves checked.

I asked you a basketball related question, what does Steph do better than Kobe or MJ on the basketball court? Is he more influential than them with this era and in general?

Anyone can answer.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
I asked you a basketball related question, what does Steph do better than Kobe or MJ on the basketball court? Is he more influential than them with this era and in general?

Anyone can answer.
why not just answer yourself? You do it all the time, this way you can change topics and bring up irrelevant shit as much as you want. Create another account and have a full-on dialog.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
why not just answer yourself? You do it all the time, this way you can change topics and bring up irrelevant shit as much as you want. Create another account and have a full-on dialog.

Steph in a meme with MJ, Kobe, and Bron is disrespectful. He needs to be in a meme with Kawhi, KD, and Harden. Thats his ilk.

Nobody wants to compare Steph with anybody truly great except Bron cuz he's just an anti-LeBron, his greatness doesnt transcend eras. Iverson would still win a poll here over Steph.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Steph doesnt deserve to be depicted with those guys yet. Only reason you guys even entertain it is by crowbarring him in via Bron. Ive seen you guys post that Steph is better or has the power to alter Brons legacy. Havent seen the same for MJ or Kobe. Until I do comparisons are laughable and are to be taken as commerce driven. Body of work, body of work, body of work. Google it guys. Learn it. Steph is not MJ or Kobe, his rings arent gonna propel him in that manner. He has more work to do and yall up here acting like he's done. :smh:
How is it crow barring him in when Lebron is also up there?

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That’s why I’m laughing. He’s creating a narrative that’s not even there. Like to give anyone credit at all means you anti Lebron.

HotNixon36

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just wanna know if the Freak will have this resume at 35.

Jordan played 5 less full seasons than them by 35, but I see how they are trying to spin it.

Jordan had 9 scoring titles, 3 steals titles, and 8 First team All Defenses by 35, shit is not even close.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered

The dude is just trolling or too ignorant to comprehend.

Curry has clearly been more influential than Kobe or LeBron in terms of impact on basketball. That can be true without him being better than either.