<<{{Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread - the season returns July 31-October 12. }}>

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
But the “Gather” is the extra step that many are counting as the first step.

Hench why they think it’s a travel. :dunno:
But it's not a travel... it's not an extra step...

And if you haven't noticed that Harden is the NBA's whipping boy you haven't been paying attention. He is still getting dogged for lack of defense, traveling, all kinds of stuff... you want clicks, debates, comments, etc.... just post something about Harden and watch it blow up

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But it's not a travel... it's not an extra step...

And if you haven't noticed that Harden is the NBA's whipping boy you haven't been paying attention. He is still getting dogged for lack of defense, traveling, all kinds of stuff... you want clicks, debates, comments, etc.... just post something about Harden and watch it blow up

I stated that it wasn’t a travel, in the “NBA”. I also stated if I did that anywhere else I’d be called for a travel.

spider705

BGOL Investor
I stated that it wasn’t a travel, in the “NBA”. I also stated if I did that anywhere else I’d be called for a travel.
And I stated that sentiment (what's a call in the NBA vs a call on the street) applies to more than just the gather... :dunno:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol my bad man... it's tough being a Houston sports fan right now....

:lol:

Hey man, the Astros cheated and got that chip so you should be happy!

But cautious...

tumblr_mlobpzCZNJ1rmvfheo1_500.gif

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor

Around my block niggas don't fuck the the eurostep at all. Quick to call "Travel. Ball up":lol:. Not on the blacktop. I have seen a few do it in some of my 24 hour fitness runs. Looks funny when a "regular joe" try and do it and he clearly doesn't practice lol

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Around my block niggas don't fuck the the eurostep at all. Quick to call "Travel. Ball up":lol:. Not on the blacktop. I have seen a few do it in some of my 24 hour fitness runs. Looks funny when a "regular joe" try and do it and he clearly doesn't practice lol

Trust me I hear you!

Everywhere I play, they’ll give you two steps.

Once you start talking about you “Gathered”. Then it’s, “Why don’t you Gather your shit and leave”! :lol:

spider705

BGOL Investor
Streaming tonight's game on my xbox... got the Knicks broadcast... is Clyde Frazier always like this?

Nigga sound higher than giraffe pussy

**edit**
I take it back... he's commentating as a fan of the game, no bias

Last edited: