<<{{Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread - the season returns July 31-October 12. }}>

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Brett Brown needs to be the first to go
Yup. He caters to the bullshit. Taking Embiid out every game at the 6 minute mark in the 1st quarter so he can get his little ressy ressy. Soft ass outta shape faggot. Chuck Daly, Pat Riley or Billy Cunningham would leave that pussy out there pretty much the entire 1st quarter. If you die, pussy you die. Should have been in better shape. You wanna talk all that shit, stay your ass on the court. The best players in the world don't check out halfway through the 1st quarter. That's Brown's fuckin fault!!!

rYRl3H.jpg

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No Willie Cauley Stein.
Awwww shit I figured it was a player but I couldn't make out who it was. I don't think nothing of that dude. I liked the signing and still do but Carlisle ain't gonna play that dude. He wants someone who's going to stretch the court and Cauley Stein can't shoot 3's. His presence will only be felt with KP is hurt like yesterday but then WCS was hurt so he couldn't even shine.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's official D. I hate this nigga morso than you do. :angry:

dpcbh0.jpg
Awwwww. :lol: For the record man I don't like that corny shit he do off court lol. I for the life of me don't know how he doesn't dominate every night. I don't know anyone that can guard him. I had lineups with him and Tobias Harris. Harris really fucked my lineups with them 18 fantasy points. Lost a few lineups by .50-1.00...all I needed was that boy was to give me 20-22 points and he couldn't do that.

Maybe Embid saving it for the playoffs.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yup. He caters to the bullshit. Taking Embiid out every game at the 6 minute mark in the 1st quarter so he can get his little ressy ressy. Soft ass outta shape faggot. Chuck Daly, Pat Riley or Billy Cunningham would leave that pussy out there pretty much the entire 1st quarter. If you die, pussy you die. Should have been in better shape. You wanna talk all that shit, stay your ass on the court. The best players in the world don't check out halfway through the 1st quarter. That's Brown's fuckin fault!!!

rYRl3H.jpg
Brown be coaching like he coaching the Spurs. He doesn't have the Spurs personnel. He ain't Popovich either.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Brown be coaching like he coaching the Spurs. He doesn't have the Spurs personnel. He ain't Popovich either.
I absolutely hate Brown. He's a huge part of the problem and your right. This is not the Spurs. These new niggas aren't gonna buy into a system. You gotta tell them, nigga, if you don't do A,B and C, your gonna be sitting on the fuckin bench next to me. Another part of the problem is management. Not so much Elton Brand but owner Josh Harris. He caters to the bullshit of Embiid and Simmons as well just cause he's paying them so much. You have to support a coach who will bench Simmons beige bitch ass if he won't take a wide open 13 footer. Fuck 3 point shot the nigga won't even take a wide open 13 footer!!? Brown gotta fuckin go but the next coach gotta tell Harris and Brand look, I'm doing this shit my way. If these muthafuckas won't get on board they won't play. Period!!! :itsawrap: You cannot be soft on the weak. They will never be great.

RFWJhL.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Awwwww. :lol: For the record man I don't like that corny shit he do off court lol. I for the life of me don't know how he doesn't dominate every night. I don't know anyone that can guard him. I had lineups with him and Tobias Harris. Harris really fucked my lineups with them 18 fantasy points. Lost a few lineups by .50-1.00...all I needed was that boy was to give me 20-22 points and he couldn't do that.

Maybe Embid saving it for the playoffs.
Nigga talkin about he the best player in the world. Then puts out a 5 for 18 performance against the reigning MVP on national tv. These niggas comfortable on their natural talents. They don't really wanna dedicate themselves to being great. They're too soft and weak mentally. And too immature to embrace what comes with being great. Tweeting it doesn't mean it. Fake motivational tactics don't cut it. I just hate these niggas man. Simmons and Embiid. I've had enough. Might throw a soft pretzel at one of them niggas when I go to the Pacers game on March 14th. :smh::angry:

sRtOnb.jpg

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

well I'll be damned Mark Jackson Van Gundy no issues with those calls???

lmaoooooooooooooooo

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I absolutely hate Brown. He's a huge part of the problem and your right. This is not the Spurs. These new niggas aren't gonna buy into a system. You gotta tell them, nigga, if you don't do A,B and C, your gonna be sitting on the fuckin bench next to me. Another part of the problem is management. Not so much Elton Brand but owner Josh Harris. He caters to the bullshit of Embiid and Simmons as well just cause he's paying them so much. You have to support a coach who will bench Simmons beige bitch ass if he won't take a wide open 13 footer. Fuck 3 point shot the nigga won't even take a wide open 13 footer!!? Brown gotta fuckin go but the next coach gotta tell Harris and Brand look, I'm doing this shit my way. If these muthafuckas won't get on board they won't play. Period!!! :itsawrap: You cannot be soft on the weak. They will never be great.

RFWJhL.jpg

Y'all got that Jason Garrett shit going on. Just hope y'all don't stick with him for 10 + years like we did.

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Which one of you Cavs fans tried to tell me he's a shot blocker lol? Granted, one clip ain't proof but that dude Drummond get rebounds and that's about all he's great for.

He doesn't affect games.

I've never seen a big who gets 20 and 20 and it's not very noticeable.

It's very Whiteside like.