"Odd" West Virginia... The Whitakers, an inbred family. (Some sad stuff)

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
I've heard about inbred people, but I've never really met some or ran across them like this. This is crazy to me.

I would think that people/organizations would try help these type of families. I know we've all made fun of Hillbillies at some time or another, but this shit here is truly disturbing. If whites won't help their own, they damn sure wont help us.

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Got a couple minutes in but couldn't get past the dude barking like a dog and the squalor. So, what's going on here, other than the obvious?

Last edited:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Ain't just your typical country folk either.

I can remember the first time that I heard about the Amish recruiting outside genes to impregnate some of their women because of inbreeding and its effects were fucking them up.

I was told that the session is supervised by two or three elderly women, the woman is covered by a sheet with only the vagina exposed (Gloryhole, so to speak), and the studs were paid pretty well for their services.

On a few occasions, I'd hear CACs having lighthearted conversations about it and I asked if they were bullshitting but they gave me the rundown. This was in different places while I was in the military.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
This dude has some outstanding content but if you watch enough of it, you'll be feeling like taking an anti-depressant for real.
I felt the exact same way. His content is excellent, but it's so damn depressing. His cross section of people is off the chain. He really does talk to people who wouldn't normally have a voice.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

Can you imagine the smell of them Dr. Truth looking ass people?!​

blackpepper

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Check out the movie Midsommar . No spoilers, but it has an element of this. Its also a pretty decent flick.

I can remember the first time that I heard about the Amish recruiting outside genes to impregnate some of their women because of inbreeding and its effects were fucking them up.

I was told that the session is supervised by two or three elderly women, the woman is covered by a sheet with only the vagina exposed (Gloryhole, so to speak), and the studs were paid pretty well for their services.

On a few occasions, I'd hear CACs having lighthearted conversations about it and I asked if they were bullshitting but they gave me the rundown. This was in different places while I was in the military.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Check out the movie Midsommar . No spoilers, but it has an element of this. Its also a pretty decent flick.
Is that on AP or Netflix? I remember seeing that as I was scrolling in the last few days.

I remember seeing the trailer in the good movies thread now. Thanks for the reminder too.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I have been involved with medical research regarding autosomal recessive diseases. Most of which was the result of consanguinity. The Amish and Orthodox Jews both covertly practice this.

In Africa, countries such as Mauritania, Nigeria, Chad, Sudan, Guinea, Libya, and Egypt are areas where there this practice is fairly common.

However, the area that is most guilty of this is not West Virginia, it is the Middle East. Countries such as Saudi Arabia and Pakistan practice consanguinity regularly. In fact most that practice, the idea of marriage to cousins is as normal as drinking water.

It is important to note that consanguinity/ incest is not illegal in the U.S. due to any moral clause. It is illegal due to the related health risks. In fact, there was a time when the U.S. would kill anyone born of incest and/ or sterilize them and the parents. This was during the period when the U.S. was really big on eugenics.

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
That episode had burned into my brain I was thinking about that as soon as I seen the video
Lolz, I didn't even have to click play on the OP video. Fucking Peakock family (literally) with the limbless mother :smh::smh::smh:

Texas Catdaddy

the omnipotent one .....
Platinum Member
I've heard about inbred people, but I've never really met some or ran across them like this. This is crazy to me.

I would think that people/organizations would try help these type of families. I know we've all made fun of Hillbillies at some time or another, but this shit here is truly disturbing. If whites won't help their own, they damn sure wont help us.

Timmmayy .....

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes this is the second doc on such people that i've seen and their both from virginia.

Seeing this is crazy and as black people we've been through a lot,uneducated,government homes,welfare lines but never so far low as these people are,never,ever and their white but are the results of some fucked up shit that they had no control over.

I'll take living in the PJ's rats,roaches,guns and drugs over this any day....I can make it out,they are marked for life.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This dude has some outstanding content but if you watch enough of it, you'll be feeling like taking an anti-depressant for real.

And if you watch the old white tricks interview he basically slips and said you party with the girls too.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I have been involved with medical research regarding autosomal recessive diseases. Most of which was the result of consanguinity. The Amish and Orthodox Jews both covertly practice this.

In Africa, countries such as Mauritania, Nigeria, Chad, Sudan, Guinea, Libya, and Egypt are areas where there this practice is fairly common.

However, the area that is most guilty of this is not West Virginia, it is the Middle East. Countries such as Saudi Arabia and Pakistan practice consanguinity regularly. In fact most that practice, the idea of marriage to cousins is as normal as drinking water.

It is important to note that consanguinity/ incest is not illegal in the U.S. due to any moral clause. It is illegal due to the related health risks. In fact, there was a time when the U.S. would kill anyone born of incest and/ or sterilize them and the parents. This was during the period when the U.S. was really big on eugenics.

Yes. Very common in the Arab world and Pakistan.

Tens of 1000's of households like that stretching from Kentucky, thru West Va, down thru Tennessee and on down into Florida, households be multi generational inbred :smh:

Trump's core voter base.

Definitely not true. These types of people don’t vote at all. They’re what are called “waste people”.