Oakland folks, am i tripping?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You said Fruitvale is closer to 68th than Seminary LOL are you on crack? You cannot take Fruitvale to get to the Coliseum. You can take E14th or San Leandro or 880 South or 13 to 580 then get off on Edwards and drive down Hagenberger. But you can’t take mothafucking Fruitvale . Period

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
You said Fruitvale is closer to 68th than Seminary LOL are you on crack? You cannot take Fruitvale to get to the Coliseum. You can take E14th or San Leandro or 880 South or 13 to 580 then get off on Edwards and drive down Hagenberger. But you can’t take mothafucking Fruitvale . Period
We have all come to an understanding that Seminary is more near. What aren't you getting now?

Go up fruitvale, make left, then straight shot down the 60s to Coliseum. Why can't you grasp that even with a map right in front of you?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
We have all come to an understanding that Seminary is more near. What aren't you getting now?

Go up fruitvale, make left, then straight shot down the 60s to Coliseum. Why can't you grasp that even with a map right in front of you?
Because for those of us that speak English when you say you can take a street somewhere it means just that. It doesn’t mean start on One street then take another street. That’s not taking a street somewhere. That’s taking one street to another street that takes you there. What is it that YOU don’t get.!?!?

If I say I can take Telegraph all the way to Berkeley that’s not meaning take Telegraph to Ashby then take Ashby it means take mothafucking Telegraph all the way in

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
Because for those of us that speak English when you say you can take a street somewhere it means just that. It doesn’t mean start on One street then take another street. That’s not taking a street somewhere. That’s taking one street to another street that takes you there. What is it that YOU don’t get.!?!?

If I say I can take Telegraph all the way to Berkeley that’s not meaning take Telegraph to Ashby then take Ashby it means take mothafucking Telegraph all the way in
But said street will still lead you to it correct?

The issue isn't with how I phrased it, it's with your understanding.

Because if you were in Oakland like that you'd already know what was being said and how you can take Fruitvale to get to the Coliseum. Doesn't matter the in-between streets because your starting point can be on Fruitvale and your end point regardless can be the Coliseum.

You spent pages arguing me that it's impossible without even bothering to use logic.

If someone ask can you take Concord BART to SF you're straight up going to say yes correct? You don't need to mention any transfers that may happen at McArthur. Simple answer is yes you can.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
But said street will still lead you to it correct?

The issue isn't with how I phrased it, it's with your understanding.

Because if you were in Oakland like that you'd already know what was being said and how you can take Fruitvale to get to the Coliseum. Doesn't matter the in-between streets because your starting point can be on Fruitvale and your end point regardless can be the Coliseum.

You spent pages arguing me that it's impossible without even bothering to use logic.

If someone ask can you take Concord BART to SF you're straight up going to say yes correct? You don't need to mention any transfers that may happen at McArthur. Simple answer is yes you can.
You’re really trying to salvage your non sense. Face it . Nothing you said makes a lick of sense because you can get anywhere from a starting point. I could be standing in Las Vegas and find a street to get me where I need to go. You said you can take Fruitvale to the Coliseum. You can’t. Using your logic I can take Market to the Coliseum because I will drive down Market turn left on 29th then right on Broadway then take the freeway to the Coliseum. See how ridiculous you sound?

That’s not taking Market to the Coliseum. Period.

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
You’re really trying to salvage your non sense. Face it . Nothing you said makes a lick of sense because you can get anywhere from a starting point. I could be standing in Las Vegas and find a street to get me where I need to go. You said you can take Fruitvale to the Coliseum. You can’t. Using your logic I can take Market to the Coliseum because I will drive down Market turn left on 29th then right on Broadway then take the freeway to the Coliseum. See how ridiculous you sound?

You didn't know you could drive on Fruitvale to make your way to the Coliseum bruh and its okay.

Use the map I posted, and take the street in your spare time.ip Fruitvale, left at the Fruitvale BART, and continue along the road until you reach destination.

There's nothing to even argue when you could just take the road and find out lol make sure you turn before the tracks and at the light where Guadalajara is .

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I got my eye on the OP... brah

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You didn't know you could drive on Fruitvale to make your way to the Coliseum bruh and its okay.

Use the map I posted, and take the street in your spare time.ip Fruitvale, left at the Fruitvale BART, and continue along the road until you reach destination.

There's nothing to even argue when you could just take the road and find out lol make sure you turn before the tracks and at the light where Guadalajara is .
You can’t drive on Fruitvale to get to the Coliseum if you was really in Oakland you’d know this. You suspect . What’s your other alias. You ain’t from here @largebillsonlyplease whats this nigga talking about b?

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You can't take Fruitvale to the coliseum.
You can use fruitvale to get to another street that takes you to the coliseum
Exactly which isn’t taking FV to the Coliseum it’s taking one of the other streets . Like I said I could be in San Francisco and take different streets to get to the Coliseum I’m not sure what the fuck this dudes point is. You can get anywhere you need to get to from any point by taking different streets.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
He ready knows that but he isn't from California nor Oakland apparently so he had a hard time understanding.
WTF are you talking about bruh? YOU HAVE TO DRIVE UP FRUITVALE BEFORE YOU MAKE IT TO THE COLI.

Apparently you’re not even out here. LOL look at that non sense . Drive up Fruitvale before you make it to the Coliseum is 100% non sense . Lmbaoooooo