NYPD Union Endorses Trump

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor

AND YOU ENDORSE MALE CACS SPREADING THEIR ASSES TO THE CAMERA AND GETTING SPANKED.... EXPLAIN...

Screenshot-90.png

freakp

Star
BGOL Investor
Hey guys don't forget Trump took away all the tax breaks the NYPD enjoyed for years. Pretty much down to a man they now all owe on taxes. But that doesn't matter to them they still support this idiot even the black ones. Ironically it's the democratic pols who give them money and raises but they never vote Democrat. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i know u know that alot of nonstop berating he gets is becos of his wife n kids

Oh yea thats low Key..

But he really pissed off the pork chops...

With his stance and comments on stop and frisk being racist

That was the straw that broke the piggys back...

Plus his wife is no slouch she is politically astute as fuck.

Like Mrs Obama light.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
NYC cops are a strange bunch. This won't change their voting by much. In a local election maybe but not national.

tRump has already succeeded in dividing the country but his increasingly outlandish behavior only speaks to his base, I don't see it swaying anyone who hasn't decided yet.

We'll see.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They will report shootings up until election time in nyc making it seem like it’s chiraq to scare New Yorkers to voting to support.

I got in my house 1:00 am one night and got a alert on my citizen app person shot on corner of my block. Now mind you I sat in my drive Way like 20 minutes before coming in. I went back outside to look and just saw a police car sitting there. And no one else.
I think these Niccas is cappin making a lot of false shootings.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
@ Juliani saying get took police out of white neighborhoods and put them in black neighborhoods :smh:
Fuck these crooked diabolical motherfuckers

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They will report shootings up until election time in nyc making it seem like it’s chiraq to scare New Yorkers to voting to support.

I got in my house 1:00 am one night and got a alert on my citizen app person shot on corner of my block. Now mind you I sat in my drive Way like 20 minutes before coming in. I went back outside to look and just saw a police car sitting there. And no one else.
I think these Niccas is cappin making a lot of false shootings.
ok so u already seen the game, i see it daily recently on NYPOST ,nypost always has a section dedicated to "CRIME" but as u know it mainly only will report "black crime" its always anarchy in UWS, ues, homeless ppl etc etc sex offenders in hotels ec, no words about all the crime in long island , westchester , Curtis Sliwa n his band of losers starting patrol again

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Zero surprises here ...just look at the loudmouth who leads the union.
I'm interested in seeing who the 100 Blacks in Law Enforcement endorses. Even though they're still badges, I would hope they'd have a strong fuck trump policy.