NY: Harlem mom fatally shot after confronting man who groped her on street

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That is your response to crime in NYC? It happened when it was warm so it doesn't matter?

Wow. What is wrong with you sometimes bro?

You don't just give it up and be like "Ok".

You gotta be right and have an argument against something.

By seeing all the short sleeves in the vid you can tell this was several months ago...why post the vid now?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

NYC teen named as shooter who killed a 29-year-old woman after she confronted him for groping her: NYPD
By MORGAN CHITTUM and ROCCO PARASCANDOLA
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS |
MAR 19, 2021 AT 11:15 AM

GPUA4TKQ7BHBFGDLXXKQSSN5BY.jpg

Moussa Cisse (NYPD)

Cops are searching for an 18-year-old man they say pulled the trigger in a shooting two months ago that killed a young mother and wounded her fiancé.
The NYPD on Friday released a picture of Moussa Cisse and said he’s a suspect in the killing of 29-year-old Shadina Smith, who was hit by three bullets in the chest on Jan. 16.

ADVERTISEMENT

Cops believe Cisse was the man who groped Smith shortly after she left her apartment on W. 150th St. near Frederick Douglass Blvd.

Shadina Smith, a 29-year-old mother of one, was shot three times in the chest and killed the afternoon of Jan. 16, and her boyfriend shot and wounded, in a fatal confrontation on W. 150th St. near Frederick Douglass Blvd.
Smith rushed back into the building to get her 26-year-old fiance, Joshua Hall, and then together they turned to confront the man who grabbed her, police say.

Cisse pulled out a gun and fired at the couple, striking Smith three times. Smith, the mother of a 2-year-old boy, Uriel, died at the hospital. Hall was also wounded in the chest and left arm, but survived.

Joshua Hall, pictured, was also wounded in the chest and left arm during the shootout, but survived. (Barry Williams/for New York Daily News)
Cisse had a previous run-in with the law was on Nov. 20, when he was busted in East Harlem for allegedly driving a BMW with a forged driver’s license. At the time he was wanted for questioning in an unrelated robbery, police said.
Advertisement
00:0001:56

Daouda Cisse, 22, said he has not seen his younger brother since early January, when he was hanging out and playing video games at home. He said his brother is anything but a killer.
“He’s not a bad person,” the brother said. “He’s not at all capable (of doing that.)”

“Nobody has told me any allegations about him,” the brother added.
Smith’s aunt, Corine Booker, 33, said the victim had a bright spirit and adored her young son.
[More New York] Judge orders release of ‘racist’ ex-NYPD cop accused of bribery and drug schemes »
“She was very invested in her son and his future,” Booker said at the time of Smith’s death. “I hate that he won’t be able to know how wonderful and how resilient she was.
“We just want to make sure to give him all that love.”
Police ask anyone with information about the suspect to call Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS. Spanish speakers should call (888) 577-4782. All calls will be kept confidential.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Daouda Cisse, 22, said he has not seen his younger brother since early January, when he was hanging out and playing video games at home. He said his brother is anything but a killer.
“He’s not a bad person,” the brother said. “He’s not at all capable (of doing that.)”

“Nobody has told me any allegations about him,” the brother added.
He probably helped him leave the city...

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
He probably helped him leave the city...

Man I hate when family members make quotes to horrific crimes talking about what a person is capable of. They not a bad person huh? Suge Knight son, my dad isn’t a bad person. Oh yeah? Man fuck Suge! Fuck anybody (including my blood and family) who does crimes like this and expect me to understand. Nah son, you need to be locked up! Get yo ass in there! Build a jail around them with no key or door and just drop food in there and let em rot!