Now the triviality. Don't recast T'Challa and scrap Black Panther 2.

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool
You know who she is. That’s why you’re using one of her catchphrases.

Are you a male “swirler” too?
I don't have the slightest fucking idea who she is, I hate feminist and feminism with a passion so You've got me pretty mistaken lol

That's not "her" catch phrase, it's literally the name of the little rascals club house lmao I'm pretty sure you know that.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This. Next he’ll be saying “Straight Black men are the white people of Black people.”

:yes:

:giggle:

LOL

when they turned hulk into a submissive metrosexual faggot.. god of metrosexual faggotry was like...

iu

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah.
I'm assuming where you are going with this.
It comes off like "Black Girl Magic" at the expense of Black Boys.
Who are the TRUE fans/audience for Black Panther.
T. Hasan Johnson (among a few others) who is a "Genre Fan" goes on about this often.
So like how the Democrat party treats Black people, their most loyal and dedicated base,
And they go after racist white vote and do things to please them?

Gotcha.

tanks1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't believe the issue is hate to women. I think most people here want to see more of T'challa's story. It's rare to have a strong Black male superhero character. He has tons of stories that will go untold if Marvel sticks to not recasting. At least that's my issue. Chadwick's death was sad & unfortunate. He set a very high bar. But many feel the character he portrayed should be treated on the same level as Batman, Superman, or The Joker. T'challa should be elevated to those heights, not killed off. It'll never be the same. That's an understatement. But what Chadwick built will have a greater impact if T'challa lives on instead of becoming but a memory in what should be his story.
well said bro....its not women hating.....this character goes beyond one actor.....