Not Just Tulsa: Five Other Race Massacres That Devastated Black America

RoomService

Dinner is now being served.
BGOL Investor
This is when the Irish showed their allegiance to the dominant white society.....

Thats why it kills when I see Black folk giving big ups to the Irish community.....I'm like "nigga u better learn about the draft riots"
Don’t forget the uneducated Italians

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right on. I was just saying this in the other thread.

There was a thread posted here few years ago I think by ballscout of all the different massacre like Tulsa and Rosewood that never get mentioned much. Tulsa wasn’t a rarity by far. A lot of these country clubs and golf courses today were former black communities and townships.

Bruh, 95% of the things you see outside your front door, came from our copper color people!!! But that's a whole different thread!!

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is when the Irish showed their allegiance to the dominant white society.....

Thats why it kills when I see Black folk giving big ups to the Irish community.....I'm like "nigga u better learn about the draft riots"

Bruh, tell em!! They might not know...

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This information should be known by every copper color person in this colony!! Young and old, male/female!!!

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you have all these examples of whites showing how racists were, a lot of these examples we’re not even 50 years ago but you got blacks like Candice Owens who want to act like racism just up and disappeared one day and now everyone is treated equal:hmm:

Sum of these events aren't that long ago, you so right. Maybe 2 or 3 generations ago.. Sum of our grandparents and great grandparents lived thru this madness!! Sum folks act like this stuff happened 5000 yrs ago!! We're on 3 to 5 generations outta slavery!! So, our blood still should boil at the thought or slavery!! Fuck this, forgive and forget agenda being pushed by sum of these suck asses!!

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
107733720_10163855332585204_1073441824091116872_o.jpg