Not gonna lie, I 100% support Trump's new Executive Order

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I always had the same questions around anti-abortion people adopting healthy children or mentally/physical challenged children. You have people who don't adopt kids in their own family yet people believe others should be forced to have unwanted children. Are these people going to help pay for the life long medical expenses? Are these people going to allocate a percentage of their income for the long term care, housing and education of children who may spend their lives in a group home/foster care.In all likelihood no because Republicans typically don't like social programs. Even if you volunteered your services for five hours a week to unwanted children, its not the same as being a full time parent. At the end of the day you'll do your little community service and go to your nice home while that child may only receive the minimum level of love and support if that.

If he is telling the truth about supporting the proposal and not Trump, ok I guess. The problem is the talk around not caring about Trump's abortions and not caring about how others view abortions kind of contradicts his pro life stance. How can you support a proposal but claim you respect or don't care about the things others choose to do. I thought pro life meant you were opposed to abortion regardless of who it may be and you're in favor of laws that protect those potential lifes.

In my mind, if you respect other people's decisions or generally don't care about what other people do you would be pro choice. Pro choice literally means you respect other people's right to make the decision for themselves and dont support proposals or laws that would infringe on that decision.You as a person can still be opposed to abortion and be pro choice.By saying you support a proposal that supports anti abortion beliefs you are attempting to impose your personal beliefs on others. The length of time into the pregnancy is irrelevant.
It is absolutely possible to be both. In fact everyone on the board is both.

Noone on this board agrees with aborting a 9th month gestational pregnancy. Pro-life

However, many believe that there are instances where abortion is justified. Pro-choice.

This thread was initially just about babies who survived the abortion and me saying that baby deserves a chance to live.

Last edited:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I'm responding to the arguments you're making, which as usual are complete fucking nonsense.

You're just a contrarion bro. We've had (and still have) many exactly like you on BGOL. Right down to the faux enlightened centrist, "you-niggas-don't-understand", high falutin', completely unsubstantive posting style. Youre not that special and your hottest takes are about as interesting as a bowl of plain oatmeal.

Make better arguments and stop whining about our reactions :smh:
I've successfully defended my position. I am comfortable with my stance. I do not need to have everyone's approval. I'm very secure with myself. But you? You big mad.
tenor.gif

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
I've successfully defended my position. I am comfortable with my stance. I do not need to have everyone's approval. I'm very secure with myself. But you? You big ma.
tenor.gif

Man, imagine making a post praising a failed POTUS for writing an executive order which addresses a non-issue and can only be generously described as political theater...

... then lecturing folks that their rightful dismissal of said theater from a disastrous admin is due to overattachment to the only reasonable party in a dreadful 2 party nightmare called America and then pretending that you've successfully defended this retarded position?

Nah homie, Im not mad in the slightest lmao but you should be mad at yourself :lol:

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
This is possibly the dumbest thing you've ever said.

Traits are derived from DNA you genius. Cmon man you have to be playing dumb right now.

You can stop talking right now. It is pointless because you are speaking purely from emotion while totally ignoring facts and science. There is no reasoning with unreasonable people.

No emotions homie. Obviously you've had problems with chicks aborting your babies. I guess women just don't want a baby by you so you need government assistance. What kinda weak ass brother needs the government to make his baby momma keep his baby? This country is build on freedom of religion and separation of church and state. But dumb ass Americans want' the government to pass laws to control their fucking reproductive choices. Fucking Trump supporters voting against their own best interest. I'm outta this lame ass thread.

Last edited:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
No emotions homie. Obviously you've had problems with chicks aborting your babies. I guess women just don't want a baby by you so you need government assistance. What kinda weak ass brother needs the government to make his baby momma keep his baby? This country is build on freedom of religion and separation of church and state. But dumb ass Americans want' the government to pass laws to control their fucking reproductive choices. Fucking Trump supporters voting against their own best interest. I'm outta this lame ass thread.
And here we go. As usual, you're in your feelings and you couldn't make your point logically. Therefore, your last resort is blind personal attacks.

You lose with those as well. I have never gotten a woman pregnant other than my wife. I am fortunate to be married with two kids and one on the way. Maybe that's why I am so adamant about my stance?
:idea:
My wife is now 8 weeks pregnant. We were blessed to hear the heartbeat of our child two weeks ago. I real being that is alive, created from both of our dna.

People have the ability to make personal decisions. I respect people's right to do so. That does not mean I agree with it nor do I understand it. But, legally you have the right to do so. Pro-choice

However, I have never thought it to be an option for me or my wife nor would I ever advise anyone to get an abortion. If there is anything, within my ability, that I can do to save a life or prevent a life from being taken, I will do it. Pro-life.

I'm not binary. I am not what people tell me I should be. I am a man with the ability to make informed decisions for myself.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member
It is absolutely possible to be both. In fact everyone on the board is both.

Noone on this noard agrees with aborting a 9th month gestational pregnancy. Pro-life

However, many believe that there are instances where abortion is justified. Pro-choice.

This thread was initially just about babies who survived the abortion and me saying that baby deserves a chance to live.

I disagree. You can be opposed to abortion regardless of when it occurs or even why and be pro choice. Pro choice people literally respects people's option to do what they want. Yes, there is a cut off point but generally speaking your decision is respected. If you're pro life you generally believe in the right of the unborn child to live and are opposed to their death and may never consider the history of the pregnancy or the future welfare of the child. Pro-lifers want laws put in place to support the view that unborn children deserve to live and dont really care about what point in the pregnancy a woman is in.

I'm keeping the definition of both terms simple. If what I believe the definition to be is incorrect, give me officially definition of both terms.

To your point, I would not be ok with using abortions as a form of birth control, i would never be ok with someone having an abortion late term because the child would be an inconvenience to their life and i believe you should take responsibility if a pregnancy occurs. I'm not opposed to abortions that will save the life of the mother, rape or honestly im told the likely hood of the child being able to live a productive life were not very likely. I would never impose my beliefs on others and I understand there are circumstances that abortions may be the decision that needs to be made for different reasons. I will never support any laws that forces people to follow my beliefs with the exception of my overall belief of the right to make your own decision.

As a whole I'm sure this is not true but as an example there are some pro life people who believe a woman or girl should have a child that was conceived by rape. They don't consider the trauma that woman or girl will have when she sees this child or how the child will be treated by the mother. If the child is put up for adoption, they don't care about that child's long-term welfare. They only care about their personal beliefs, its the right thing to do and everyone should follow it. It was God's plan for these women to be a victim of rape and they should embrace their blessings in the form of a child they never agreed to have. They are willing to impose their beliefs right or wrong by attempting to abuse the legal system to enforce their code of morality.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Man, imagine making a post praising a failed POTUS for writing an executive order which addresses a non-issue and can only be generously described as political theater...

... then lecturing folks that their rightful dismissal of said theater from a disastrous admin is due to overattachment to the only reasonable party in a dreadful 2 party nightmare called America and then pretending that you've successfully defended this retarded position?

Nah homie, Im not mad in the slightest lmao but you should be mad at yourself :lol:
Nice. Lol

"Y'all just mad cause I think for myself!"

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
This post is simply about saving the life of a baby who survived an abortion. Check the title. Not telling people they couldn't have abortions. Goal posts never moved. After unsuccessful attempts to defend their position, some decided to change the narrative to just abortions. At no point in this thread have I ever said absolutely no abortions ever. You cant find that statement because I never said it. I dont believe that. There cases that may require the procedure. However, because I also defended my statement regarding late term abortions using data and figures provided by proponents, the last resort was to choose an extreme instance and only focus on that one point. Abortions taking place in the 9th month. Despite how hard it is to conceive, abortions do take place in the 9th month, though rare, they occur. This is fact. Some will attempt to justify and say it is a life saving measure etc. Regardless of the reason, its an abortion. Acknowledge that.

We have established the fact the over 11,000 abortions take place after the 5th month into the 3rd trimester. Some BGOLers try to minimize this by stating, well its only 1.3% of all abortions. This is a data manipulation tactic. The same way CACs say that only .01% of black men are killed by police, that number is insignificant. But we know that even one black man or woman murdered by the police is too many.

For me, just like I care about the .01% of black men murdered by police, I care just as much for the 1.3% of babies aborted after 21 weeks. Why is that a problem?

Nowhere in this thread did I ever mention anything about impeding a persons right to have an abortion. I never said anything about inacting laws to prevent a woman from having an abortion. My only point was concerning saving the life of babies who survived. However, some people have been so cajoled by propaganda, anything that remotely differs from what the media has presented must be wrong.

Again, I stand by everything that has been stated in this thread. All facts. Not emotion. Noone has disproven anything that I said.

I will end by repeating what I said multiple times. If you are OK with abortions, cool, do you. Just call it what it is, killing a baby for a particular reason. Some reasons are more "justified" than others. But, it is terminating the life of a baby nonetheless, which is your legal right to do so.

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A few points to address.

Thank you for helping me with my case. 1.4% of all abortions is 5,500 babies killed between 6 and months gestation. Think about that. A woman whose stomach is showing having an abortion. This is researchable and verifiable. You're OK with a 6 month, 7 month, 8 month, or 9 month baby being aborted?? There is not one parent on this board that would go for that.

Do you really think there are people waiting till that point to get an abortion just because they want one? Do you really think that if it comes to the life of the woman or the child, be it due to infections, placental abruption, preeclampsia, etc that we should choose the child, every single time? What about serious issues like cancer or septic shock? Who should be the priority in those cases? What about if the fetus only has half a brain? Should they go through with it, never mind the child will never live a life without life support?

No one is doing it out of convenience, or because they just changed their mind.

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hello, McFly......Democrats can be conservative and pro-life. But, your overseer does not want that. He wants you dumb and hanging on to his every word.
tenor.gif

And not every pro-choice person is for abortion. But your overseer does not want that. He also wants you dumb and hanging on to his every word, even to the point of thinking they are the only sane people in the world.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
And not every pro-choice person is for abortion.
You are correct and I agree. In fact you will never find anywhere I said anything contrary to that.
No one is doing it out of convenience, or because they just changed their mind.
Actually, that's the main reason people do have abortions. Most abortions occur because having a child would be an inconvenience. There is research and data that supports this.

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Tito Community College Jackson went from "I never waiver" to lecturing someone that nothing is black and white so everyone should waiver. Then he went from "8-9 months" to "trimester" to "percentages are not important, we have to look at absolute numbers" as if that made any difference whatsoever to the point that Darkman was trying to make. @BigDaddyBuk was right. He's either dumb or a professional bullshit artist.
Tito took that goal post and straight up danced with it like this :mike:

Last edited:

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
Tito Community College Jackson went from "I never waiver" to lecturing someone that nothing is black and white so everyone should waiver. Then he went from "8-9 months" to "trimester" to "percentages are not important, we have to look at absolute numbers" as if that made any difference whatsoever to the point that Darkman was trying to make. @BigDaddyBuk was right. He's either dumb or a professional bullshit artist.
Tito took that goal post and straight up danced with it like this :mike:
See, I missed this thread because I put Tito_Jackson on ignore.

I cant abide by reading ignorance and deceit.

This right here is a prime example:

In fact, there are several abortions performed in the 8th and 9th months of pregnancy
Yall, this is a flat out lie. Removing a baby from a woman's body at this stage of pregnancy is called a c-section.

Tito aint no obgyn. But he will tell you that he knows more about this than any obgyn...including my wife and my business partners.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Tito took that goal post and straight up danced with it. :mike:
I'm pro-life. I have never waivered on this. You want me to be absolute. But, thats not what I said. Me being being pro-life means just that.

Pro - A prefix meaning to promote
Life - A noun meaning the existence of a human being.

Stop trying to define me and confine me to your obtuse way of thinking. As someone who is pro-life it does not mean I want to or would prevent anyone from exercising their legal right. I'm not an evangelical. I am not forcing my moral values upon anyone.

However, because I choose not to agree, support or engage in a practice, people are triggered. People are so upset and so triggered that they are throwing internet temper tantrums hurling insults, cursing, even distorting information just because they can not disprove anything that I have said. Is it guilt? Are you subconsciously trying to reconcile with your decisions? Regardless, calm, down. Stop acting out of emotions. Do you. Im going to do me. There is only one thing that would ever change my mind, and none of you have or will be able to provide the factual information to do so.

Last edited:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
See, I missed this thread because I put Tito_Jackson on ignore.

I cant abide by reading ignorance and deceit.

This right here is a prime example:

Yall, this is a flat out lie. Removing a baby from a woman's body at this stage of pregnancy is called a c-section.

Tito aint no obgyn. But he will tell you that he knows more about this than any obgyn...including my wife and my business partners.
Please stop with the lies. You can not say definitively that abortions do not occur during the 3rd trimester. Why? Because they do. Rare? Yes. But it happens. Stop with the unfounded misinformation.

You want to rely on semantics by saying since it's not a vaginal abortion, its not an abortion. Stop it. There are multiple ways to perform an abortion which includes a c-section.

I provide supported facts and sources. These pseudo - psychologists just attempt to regurgitate media propaganda to make them feel better. Again, do you. Kill babies. Its your right. But, don't lie about it. Own your ish. Im for the death penalty in some instances. Im ok with killing some bad people. I own that.

Last edited:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Actually, that's the main reason people do have abortions. Most abortions occur because having a child would be an inconvenience. There is research and data that supports this.

Show the data that says that about 8th and 9th month "abortions."

Your either full of shit or trolling. Although I guess they're not mutually exclusive.

Lmao @ somebody saying some dumb shit and getting cooked for that shit by everyone they said it to, then being like y'all stupid.

Boy if yune sitcho

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Show the data that says that about 8th and 9th month "abortions."

Your either full of shit or trolling. Although I guess they're not mutually exclusive.

Lmao @ somebody saying some dumb shit and getting cooked for that shit by everyone they said it to, then being like y'all stupid.

Boy if yune sitcho
You are attempting to conflate issues.

My statement regarding the "main reason" for abortion was and is for all abortions. Do not try to reframe the narrative to fit an argument that i never made.

However, regarding the statement that you inquired about, here is quantitative data from an unbiased source.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This post is simply about saving the life of a baby who survived an abortion. Check the title. Not telling people they couldn't have abortions. Goal posts never moved. After unsuccessful attempts to defend their position, some decided to change the narrative to just abortions. At no point in this thread have I ever said absolutely no abortions ever. You cant find that statement because I never said it. I dont believe that. There cases that may require the procedure. However, because I also defended my statement regarding late term abortions using data and figures provided by proponents, the last resort was to choose an extreme instance and only focus on that one point. Abortions taking place in the 9th month. Despite how hard it is to conceive, abortions do take place in the 9th month, though rare, they occur. This is fact. Some will attempt to justify and say it is a life saving measure etc. Regardless of the reason, its an abortion. Acknowledge that.

We have established the fact the over 11,000 abortions take place after the 5th month into the 3rd trimester. Some BGOLers try to minimize this by stating, well its only 1.3% of all abortions. This is a data manipulation tactic. The same way CACs say that only .01% of black men are killed by police, that number is insignificant. But we know that even one black man or woman murdered by the police is too many.

For me, just like I care about the .01% of black men murdered by police, I care just as much for the 1.3% of babies aborted after 21 weeks. Why is that a problem?

Nowhere in this thread did I ever mention anything about impeding a persons right to have an abortion. I never said anything about inacting laws to prevent a woman from having an abortion. My only point was concerning saving the life of babies who survived. However, some people have been so cajoled by propaganda, anything that remotely differs from what the media has presented must be wrong.

Again, I stand by everything that has been stated in this thread. All facts. Not emotion. Noone has disproven anything that I said.

I will end by repeating what I said multiple times. If you are OK with abortions, cool, do you. Just call it what it is, killing a baby for a particular reason. Some reasons are more "justified" than others. But, it is terminating the life of a baby nonetheless, which is your legal right to do so.
I am disappointed in you son.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Your pov is completely irrational and deluded af. I honestly get a good laugh outta you "Dems have you on a planatation!" ass niggas :lol:

There's plenty to legitamtely criticize about Dems but this notion that the GOP represents a serious alternative is a straight joke and weak arguments like yours are the punchline. Especially this Trump brand of Republican fuckery. Who tf cares what he's offering? :confused:

You'd have to be the biggest mark in the fucking world to pay it any mind. Who tf could possibly support his position on anything given the context (a context which you supposedly recognize given your agreement with my very shortlist of disasters wrought by this admin).

Man... apparently all you need to do is make airplane noises and gestures while holding an empty spoon and cooing "here comes the apple sauce!" like folks are actual babies and they just eat it tf up lmao. Open wide nigga here comes the plane! Dont mind the fact that everything is burning around you.
I call them the "I'm the only negro out here" mutherfuckers. It's a reference to those black folk who move out to lilly white suburbs and being one of only a few black folk out there makes them feel special. These black Trump supporters feel special in the same way. Therefore they take on their talking points.

Last edited:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I call them the "I'm the only negro out here" mutherfuckers. It's a reference to those black folk who move out to lilly white suburbs and being one of only a few black folk out there makes them feel special. These black Trump support feel special in the same way. Therefore they take in their talking points.
Again with the false narratives and made up assumptions. I never said I was a Republican or GOP. Never said that I was voting for Trump or even supported Trump. In fact, when asked, twice I shared that I was voting for Biden/ Harris.

But for some, that's not good enough. They want people, especially black people to fully subscribe to the Democratic ideology without question. Oh, you don't support abortions? You must be a republican. Oh, you don't support open boarders? You must be a republican. Oh, you want black folk to take responsibility for the things we can control? Oh, you must be a republican. Oh, you like to push higher education, especially STEM? Oh, you must be republican. Oh, you complain about how poorly performing cities are run? Oh, you must be republican. Oh, you don't support the LGBTQ movement? Oh, you must be a republican.

I do not have to agree with everything that any party stands for. I have a long list of things that I do not like/ agree with regarding republicans. But, that does not make me a Democrat either.

I am neither. I vote for whomever will be in my and black people's best interest. Democrat, republican, independent, green party. whig party, whoever.

I sincerely feel sorry for some of you.. How programmed do you have to be to honestly believe that taunting someone about being a "free thinker" is an insult?

But, if you think about it logically, the people who are the most triggered are one of two things. They are either so brainwashed they can not concieve of an alternate opinion or they are a Russian troll/ trained societal disrupter. Logically, why would anyone get so upset, go so hard and be so emotional about a person suggesting people think for themselves and form their own opinions based upon facts, even if it is contrary to popular opinion.
giphy.gif

Last edited: