Not gonna lie, I 100% support Trump's new Executive Order

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
You definitely speaking out of emotions and not logic and understanding of facts. First, a baby(human being) receives 23 chromosomes from the mother and 23 from the father. In many cases the mother contributes 51% of the DNA. This is why in science we commonly ay that the parents donate 50% of the DNA to the child. Get your facts straight.

Again, black folk are expected to have all think the way the Democrats have programed us to think. Many black folk have gotten to the point that the thought of anything contrary to what massa is telling you has to be a lie or right wing propaganda.

Hello, McFly......Democrats can be conservative and pro-life. But, your overseer does not want that. He wants you dumb and hanging on to his every word.

Brothers don't talk like this. So dude, you Republicans just assume everybody that doesn't agree is a Democrat. And Black people don't have overseers or massa's and you best quit saying that shit.

Genetically, you actually carry more of your mother’s genes than your father’s. That’s because of little organelles that live within your cells, the mitochondria, which you only receive from your mother. Tissues that require a lot of energy, such as your brain and your muscles, have cells packed with mitochondria. Because all mitochondria you received come from your mother only, you are technically more related to your mum than you are to your dad.

We have two different kinds of inheritance, one for nuclear genomes (nDNA) that combine parts of the mother and the father, and one for mitochondrial genomes, that excludes one parent completely.

Doesn't really fit the narrative of that abortion theory does it? You commonly say misstated facts in right wing church?

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Brothers don't talk like this. So dude, you Republicans just assume everybody that doesn't agree is a Democrat. And Black people don't have overseers or massa's and you best quit saying that shit.

Genetically, you actually carry more of your mother’s genes than your father’s. That’s because of little organelles that live within your cells, the mitochondria, which you only receive from your mother. Tissues that require a lot of energy, such as your brain and your muscles, have cells packed with mitochondria. Because all mitochondria you received come from your mother only, you are technically more related to your mum than you are to your dad.

We have two different kinds of inheritance, one for nuclear genomes (nDNA) that combine parts of the mother and the father, and one for mitochondrial genomes, that excludes one parent completely.

Doesn't really fit the narrative of that abortion theory does it? You commonly say misstated facts in right wing church?
Yep, you are correct, you do receive all of your mitochondrial DNA from your mother. However zero % of that DNA contributes to any of the traits of the child. Zero.

But, again, you are attempting to prove your points by stating unrelated facts. The fact is, 23 of your 46 chromosomes come from your father. Half. 50% of your non-mitochromial DNA comes from your father. Half. You can not debate this. Additionally, it is your father who determines the sex of the child. I will not allow you you diminish the significance, importance, and creation contributions of males regarding making babies. The media has your self esteem so low that you are willing to disparage yourself in an attempt to prove an unsuccessful point. I cant help but wonder why would a male be so adamant in belittling himself and his connection to his child? This sounds curiously similar to that male feminist dude.

The fact remains, males contribute 23 chromosomes which 50% of the DNA to the creation of a child. You can not debate this.

Therefore, for anyone to say that a male should have zero say in what happens to the baby is asinine. It is this type of thinking that has fathers so jacked up in court.

I cant wait for science to catch up with society. Mark my words, there will be day when fathers will have the option to claim a fetus that is unwanted by mothers. Science will provide an option to remove we the fetus, just as in an abortion, but provide an artificial womb for the fetus to continue to develop. Another option would be to transplant the fetus to a surrogate mother. Quietly, this research is already being done.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
No need to. Here is my rationalization.

The argument is made that statistically the number of black people killed by police is "low." We don't care, because even one black person killed by police is too many. We know that those killed by police will never be made whole or have justice served. So, we protest in an effort to save the lives of black folk murdered by police.

The article you shared mostly discussed infanticide a practice of delivering a baby and allowing it to die outside the womb. Yes, this does happen. Additionally, it discussed late term abortions, which occurs waaaaaaaay more than people realize. In fact, there are several abortions performed in the 8th and 9th months of pregnancy. Like many on this board have stated, they do not believe that a fetus is a baby until it is born, regardless of how far along in the pregnancy the mother is.

Therefore, regardless of the small number, I still support life saving measures for any infant who spirit was strong enough to survive an abortion. Saying that the Executive Order is useless because not many fall under this assumes that any mumber is OK, which it is not in my opinion.
share your data on this please
I'm married to an ob/gyn. No one is performing 8 month or 9 month abortions. Stop the bullshit. The only way any procedure happens at all is if the baby won't live and it a danger to the mother.

As for a baby that survives an abortion.......nigga are you stupid?!?!?!

Nah don't answers that cause all you'd be doing is lying. You better go research what an abortion entails and when they're done before you're on here with some born alive bullshit lie the anti abortion crowd is telling you.

You dumb fuck just say you like Trump and keep it moving. We already know you're a dumbass so none of us will be shocked.
did I miss it or did he answer everybody but you :lol:
So, because I have view thats different from yours that makes me a coon?
There it is lol

Literally every fucking time

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Why does a pro-life person have to vote Democrat? Why can't I vote for whoever I want to. The begs the question, are all Democrats good? No. So, when considering all elections local and national, why would I only vote Democrat.

I frequent a Christian based forum where members have stated the abortion issue is their number one voting issue. Trumps racism and stoking of division doesn't matter (and many of them make racist comments themselves). Kids in cages (as you do unto the least of these you do unto Me) and the persecution of immigrants - many who are Christian don't matter. (There are several scriptures that speak of immigrants/foreigners, including being cursed for withholding justice from them, as Jews were without a home in Egypt. These folks worry about a national curse because of abortion and gay folks, but not the actual issue that scripture states levies a curse.) His manifestation of the 7 deadly sins, the 7 abominations ( Prov 6:16-19 for those who don't know them) and lack of fruit that Christians are taught to use as a guide in making right judgements don't matter. All of that went out the window because abortion. The 10 commandments say thou shalt not murder, but it also says not to be false witness, steal or commit adultery. He has coarse language, insults people, and does things a kid would get suspended from school over should they engage in similar behavior.

Trump is a horrible, petty, insecure man being influenced by white supremacists such as Stephen Miller. None of these people, even the racist ones who want to use Trump to hurt the people they hate, would want Trump in their homes or around their kids, but because of abortion they say they have to vote for him. So again, if they were REALLY pro LIFE they would vote dem for the reasons I listed before. Obamacare did more to reduce abortion than anything, but they are supporting a president who may be successful in undoing it come Nov 10.

I realize religion is not a foundation for you, however 99% of the anti abortion arguments have a religious basis, and that is what I'm addressing.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I'm married to an ob/gyn. No one is performing 8 month or 9 month abortions. Stop the bullshit. The only way any procedure happens at all is if the baby won't live and it a danger to the mother.

As for a baby that survives an abortion.......nigga are you stupid?!?!?!
If your wife states that no abortions occur after the 2 trimester she's either lying or don't about her profession. Several members on this board as stated that. In fact 35% of all abortions take place in the second and third trimester.

You are ignorant if you dont believe that some babies survive abortion attempts. REALLY?? You really believe every abortion if successful?? There isn't one medical procedure in the world that has a 100% success rate. But you think all abortions are successful? You really need to have a deeper conversation with your wife. Just because Margret Sanger's propaganda tells you that abortions are "humane " you refuse to acknowledge the truth about what really happens? I would post some videos, but that would be overboard, plus it is not for the faint of heart.
Literally wavered in the very next post. We gotta clean this fucking board up.
Not at all. I'm pro-black. You could have attended 100 Klan meetings, it does matter to me at all. This doesnt mean I'm less pro-black, I continue my journey 8n spite of your poor decisions.

I am pro-life. I never said I was totally against all abortions. You like to deal in absolutes because its easier for most to comprehend and reconcile. But, life is more complicated than that. Its not just either this or that. I'm pro-life, but I am also in favor of the death penalty in some cases. I am not binary. Humans are not binary.
share your data on this please
did I miss it or did he answer everybody but you
Answered.

I used the information provided by planned parenthood. You can also look on HHS.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I frequent a Christian based forum where members have stated the abortion issue is their number one voting issue. Trumps racism and stoking of division doesn't matter (and many of them make racist comments themselves). Kids in cages (as you do unto the least of these you do unto Me) and the persecution of immigrants - many who are Christian don't matter. (There are several scriptures that speak of immigrants/foreigners, including being cursed for withholding justice from them, as Jews were without a home in Egypt. These folks worry about a national curse because of abortion and gay folks, but not the actual issue that scripture states levies a curse.) His manifestation of the 7 deadly sins, the 7 abominations ( Prov 6:16-19 for those who don't know them) and lack of fruit that Christians are taught to use as a guide in making right judgements don't matter. All of that went out the window because abortion. The 10 commandments say thou shalt not murder, but it also says not to be false witness, steal or commit adultery. He has coarse language, insults people, and does things a kid would get suspended from school over should they engage in similar behavior.

Trump is a horrible, petty, insecure man being influenced by white supremacists such as Stephen Miller. None of these people, even the racist ones who want to use Trump to hurt the people they hate, would want Trump in their homes or around their kids, but because of abortion they say they have to vote for him. So again, if they were REALLY pro LIFE they would vote dem for the reasons I listed before. Obamacare did more to reduce abortion than anything, but they are supporting a president who may be successful in undoing it come Nov 10.

I realize religion is not a foundation for you, however 99% of the anti abortion arguments have a religious basis, and that is what I'm addressing.
This is fair and based upon current precedents. Im not a religious fanatic. My stance comes from me being a heathcare professional, someone who understands stats and data, and my deep understanding of the conception of life.

Again, not once did I say vote for Trump. Not once did I say Trump was a good man. In fact, not once did I even say I support Trump. I support policy that align with my beliefs no matter where it comes from.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Trump supporters on a black message board trying to get us to like him.....you guys are really barking up the wrong tree.....All of you.
Bro, nobody is trying to get you to like Trump. Cmon man. Yall have to be better than this. Read, digest, comprehend.

My original post is akin to saying I'm not a fan of Future the rapper, but I like that Wicked song he did. I still don't like Future, but he did something I support. It doesn't mean Future is now my favorite rapper. It does mean I will tell people to go buy his albums or entire catalog. It simply means he has one song i like.

I might hate McDonald's, but there is usually at least one thing on the menu that you think is actually really good. This doesnt mean you tell people to go eat at McDonald's over other restaurants. It doesn't mean McDonald's becomes your favorite restaurant. It simply means there is one thing you like.

Last edited:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
If your wife states that no abortions occur after the 2 trimester she's either lying or don't about her profession. Several members on this board as stated that. In fact 35% of all abortions take place in the second and third trimester.

You are ignorant if you dont believe that some babies survive abortion attempts. REALLY?? You really believe every abortion if successful?? There isn't one medical procedure in the world that has a 100% success rate. But you think all abortions are successful? You really need to have a deeper conversation with your wife. Just because Margret Sanger's propaganda tells you that abortions are "humane " you refuse to acknowledge the truth about what really happens? I would post some videos, but that would be overboard, plus it is not for the faint of heart.

Not at all. I'm pro-black. You could have attended 100 Klan meetings, it does matter to me at all. This doesnt mean I'm less pro-black, I continue my journey 8n spite of your poor decisions.

I am pro-life. I never said I was totally against all abortions. You like to deal in absolutes because its easier for most to comprehend and reconcile. But, life is more complicated than that. Its not just either this or that. I'm pro-life, but I am also in favor of the death penalty in some cases. I am not binary. Humans are not binary.

Answered.

I used the information provided by planned parenthood. You can also look on HHS.

So much of what you're saying is painfully ignorant. First you said abortions are happening in the 8th and 9th month and now you're backtracking to 2nd trimester.

Still let's break it down. You don't abort babies in the 8th or 9th month.....you would c section or induce and deliver the baby. If any procedure is happening on a woman at the 8th or 9th month it's cause the mother's life is in danger. If the baby can't live at the 8th or 9th month mark that baby was never going to live.

Your dumb ass is on here acting like abortions happening that late are regular. Dummy they make up 1% of all abortions. They're not done just because.

91% - 13 weeks or earlier
7.6% - 14 to 20 weeks
1.3% - 21 weeks or more

So 8% of all abortion happen after 13 weeks or what's considered the 2nd and third trimester. That 8% consists of rape victims, and babies that won't live and are threatening the life of the mother...way more common than you think.

And for anyone reading this. When a woman is pregnant and both the mother and baby are in medical danger your doctor will try to save both but the mother will always take precedent. The mother is the life support system for the baby. If the mother dies the baby dies 100% of the time.

I swear you anti abortion dudes are fucking dumb as hell and it's painful to watch.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor

Answered.

For someone who doesn't waver you sure do waver a LOT. I dare say in actuality you appear to be one supremely wavering motherfucker.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Yep, you are correct, you do receive all of your mitochondrial DNA from your mother. However zero % of that DNA contributes to any of the traits of the child. Zero.

You were wrong about the DNA now we are not talking about traits? Traits do not give you equal rights. Women make babies. Her choice. Fuck anyone that thinks they have a say in that. You ain't got shit until the baby is born.

Last edited:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
91% - 13 weeks or earlier
7.6% - 14 to 20 weeks
1.3% - 21 weeks or more

So 8% of all abortion happen after 13 weeks or what's considered the 2nd and third trimester. That 8% consists of rape
Let use real numbers so people can see what we are dealing with.

let's use the 862,000 abortions performed as the number for calculations. Note: this is the real number.

Also, lets use your numbers.

91% - 13 weeks or earlier (up to 3 months)
7.6% - 14 to 20 weeks (up to 5 months)
1.3% - 21 weeks or more (5 months or more)

Now, from the numbers you provided:

1.3% of all abortions 5 months or later equate to 11,206 dead babies. Fact.

But you're ok with that? Cool.

You also stated that 8% of all abortions take place 3 months or after which equates to 68,960 more dead babies. But, you are ok with that. Cool. Do you.

If you are ok with killing babies. Cool do you. You have the right to do so. But, don't try to down play the facts.

Remember, these are the numbers you provided.

Here is the non bias source of abotion data in case anyone wants to verify the data.

Last edited:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
You were wrong about the DNA now we are not talking about traits? Traits do not give you equal rights. Woman make babies. Her choice. Fuck anyone that thinks they have a say in that. You ain't got shit until the baby is born.
This is possibly the dumbest thing you've ever said.

Traits are derived from DNA you genius. Cmon man you have to be playing dumb right now.

You can stop talking right now. It is pointless because you are speaking purely from emotion while totally ignoring facts and science. There is no reasoning with unreasonable people.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is possibly the dumbest thing you've ever said.

Traits are derived from DNA you genius. Cmon man you have to be playing dumb right now.

You can stop talking right now. It is pointless because you are speaking purely from emotion while totally ignoring facts and science. There is not reasoning with unreasonable people.
:eek2: I haven’t seen him say one thing yet that IS NOT dumb.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Let use real numbers so people can see what we are dealing with.

let's use the 862,000 abortions performed as the number for calculations. Note: this is the real number.

Also, lets use your numbers.

91% - 13 weeks or earlier (up to 3 months)
7.6% - 14 to 20 weeks (up to 5 months)
1.3% - 21 weeks or more (5 months or more)

Now, from the numbers you provided:

1.3% of all abortions 5 months or later equate to 11,206 dead babies. Fact.

But you're ok with that? Cool.

You also stated that 8% of all abortions take place 3 months or after which equates to 68,960 more dead babies. But, you are ok with that. Cool. Do you.

If you are ok with killing babies. Cool do you. You have the right to do so. But, don't try to down play the facts.

Remember, these are the numbers you provided.

Here is the non bias source of abotion data in case anyone wants to verify the data.

I love the mental gymnastics. You're making the assumption that every child aborted was going to be a healthy happy baby and that's not the case. You're talking about the 11,000 as if that's a huge number but won't compare it to deaths in the US.

Infant mortality....that's babies just passing.....22,000

Parkinson..... 32,000

You don't want me to post up cancer or heart disease.

On and on and on.

You corny anti abortion dudes love talking about killing babies but never talk about caring for the same unwanted or medically dependant children. Never once, not ever.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I love the mental gymnastics. You're making the assumption that every child aborted was going to be a healthy happy baby and that's not the case. You're talking about the 11,000 as if that's a huge number but won't compare it to deaths in the US.

Infant mortality....that's babies just passing.....22,000

Parkinson..... 32,000

You don't want me to post up cancer or heart disease.

On and on and on.

You corny anti abortion dudes love talking about killing babies but never talk about caring for the same unwanted or medically dependant children. Never once, not ever.
These are false equivalencies. Equate it to other deaths that are initiated by humans.

Also, you have to be careful using total US deaths and total US population. You can (and many white people do) make this same argument regarding sickle cell disease. "The n I mber is small."

Again, why are yall so in your feelings. I have said at least 5 times that getting an abortion is your legal right. So do you. However, because I am in favor of saving as life that can be saved im the bad guy??? OK?

On one hand you say and I quote:
"You're talking about the 11,000 as if that's a huge number."

Then you say and I quote:
" ....talk about caring for the same unwanted or medically dependant children."

You said 11,000 is an insignificant number, then why cany we use government funds to ensure the care of these children??

Your words, not mine.

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
I can't tell a woman what to do with her body.

Anti abortionists have the right to their opinion.

@Tito_Jackson you moved the goalpost from 8th and 9th month back to 2nd and 3rd trimester.

I see the numbers you followed up with but in my experience anytime someone has to exaggerate their claims to make an argument, they know that argument is weak on the merits.

Either way, hey good luck w that supporting Trump thing. Living in the Handmaids Tale should be fucking dope.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
:roflmao3:

Children in cages, millions of people about to lose health insurance and on a fast track to meet their maker, comic book levels of corruption in governance, corporate regulatory capture at all time highs, incredibly incompetent approach to a global pandemic which has killed 250k Americans so far with no end in sight, constant gaslighting by gov mouthpieces, targeted racial divisiveness, exploded deficit to fund trillion dollar tax cut for the absolute wealthiest humans on planet Earth (with predictably shitty results), reams of broken promises delivered by a fraudster who's been frauding his entire life, dystopian authoritarian response to civil unrest, burgeoning fascism...

... and some gullible folks like OP will always be around to be like... "I support his stance on abortion (or some other retarded single issue) :dunno:"

Last edited:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Children in cages, millions of people about to lose health insurance and on a fast track to meet their maker, comic book levels of corruption in governance, corporate regulatory capture at all time highs, incredibly incompetent approach to a global pandemic which has killed 250k Americans so far with no end in sight, constant gaslighting by gov mouthpieces, targeted racial divisiveness, exploded deficit to fund trillion dollar tax cut for the absolute wealthiest humans on planet Earth (with predictably shitty results), reams of broken promises delivered by a fraudster who's been frauding his entire life, dystopian authoritarian response to civil unrest, burgeoning fascism...

... and some gullible folks like OP will always be around to be like... "I support his stance on abortion (or some other retarded single issue) :dunno:"
These muhfuckas are total fucking idiots man

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I can't tell a woman what to do with her body.

Anti abortionists have the right to their opinion.

@Tito_Jackson you moved the goalpost from 8th and 9th month back to 2nd and 3rd trimester.

I see the numbers you followed up with but in my experience anytime someone has to exaggerate their claims to make an argument, they know that argument is weak on the merits.

Either way, hey good luck w that supporting Trump thing. Living in the Handmaids Tale should be fucking dope.
The 8th and 9th month is in the 3 trimester. Never moved the goal post. What I did was position the argument so that it coisided with the data that was provided. We have to compare apples to apples. So, after using the data provided by various posters, my point was made.

Now, For the umpteenth time, I do not support Trump.

Let me break it down for the slow brothers. I think Abraham Lincoln was an opportunist. He did not care about black folks being free. He said this. But, nonetheless he delivered the Emancipation Proclamation and that is something that I can support. LBJ repeatedly called us niggas and absolutely did not want to support the civil rights movement or legislation. Yet, he signed the civil rights bill and that is something that I can support.

You brainwashed minions do not have the mental aptitude to bully a person like me into conceding to any ideology that I personally feel is immoral.

Additionally, as Nelson Mandela once said, your enemy is not my enemy. Trump is a doofus and opportunist. Yet, if there is something he is willing to do for my people, and he actually does it???? I support that action, not the person.

:roflmao3:

This is why black folks are in the situation we are in. You allowed the media and politicians to turn you into a simpleton. Why can't we care about more than one issue? Contrary to your inability, but most people can walk and chew gum at the same time. Literally, everything you mentioned, I also care about. But, I also care about the abortion issue. Your thinking is why the Democrats keep allowing the Republikkkans to win this political chess match. It's always all or nothing. For example, Pelosi wants to add all these different provisions into the stimulus package with no room for negotiations. Its all or nothing. So, yall will get nothing.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
The 8th and 9th month is in the 3 trimester. Never moved the goal post. What I did was position the argument so that it coisided with the data that was provided. We have to compare apples to apples. So, after using the data provided by various posters, my point was made.

Let me break it down for the slow brothers. I think Abraham Lincoln was an opportunist. He did not care about black folks being free. He said this. But, nonetheless he delivered the Emancipation Proclamation and that is something that I can support. LBJ repeatedly called us niggas and absolutely did not want to support the civil rights movement or legislation. Yet, he signed the civil rights bill and that is something that I can support.

You brainwashed minions do not have the mental aptitude to bully a person like me into conceding to any ideology that I personally feel is immoral.

Additionally, as Nelson Mandela once said, your enemy is not my enemy. Trump is a doofus and opportunist. Yet, if there is something he is willing to do for my people, and he actually does it???? I support that action, not the person.

This is why black folks are in the situation we are in. You allowed the media and politicians to turn you into a simpleton. Why can't we care about more than one issue? Contrary to your inability, but most people can walk and chew gum at the same time. Literally, everything you mentioned, I also care about. But, I also care about the abortion issue. Your thinking is why the Democrats keep allowing the Republikkkans to win this political chess match. It's always all or nothing. For example, Pelosi wants to add all these different provisions into the stimulus package with no room for negotiations. Its all or nothing. So, yall will get nothing.

Which candidate are you choosing for President this election?

Pelosi came down one trillion and asked the GOP to go up one trillion, they refused. She figured after Jan she'd be able to get a comprehensive package in place because the dems will be in control of Congress and possibly the presidency.

The GOP wants measures to screw the average person, such as businesses being exempt from liability if the workplace is not safe. Everything dems want to do helps working Americans.

sharkbait28

International Member

Your pov is completely irrational and deluded af. I honestly get a good laugh outta you "Dems have you on a planatation!" ass niggas :lol:

There's plenty to legitamtely criticize about Dems but this notion that the GOP represents a serious alternative is a straight joke and weak arguments like yours are the punchline. Especially this Trump brand of Republican fuckery. Who tf cares what he's offering? :confused:

You'd have to be the biggest mark in the fucking world to pay it any mind. Who tf could possibly support his position on anything given the context (a context which you supposedly recognize given your agreement with my very shortlist of disasters wrought by this admin).

Man... apparently all you need to do is make airplane noises and gestures while holding an empty spoon and cooing "here comes the apple sauce!" like folks are actual babies and they just eat it tf up lmao. Open wide nigga here comes the plane! Dont mind the fact that everything is burning around you.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Which candidate are you choosing for President this election?

Pelosi came down one trillion and asked the GOP to go up one trillion, they refused. She figured after Jan she'd be able to get a comprehensive package in place because the dems will be in control of Congress and possibly the presidency.

The GOP wants measures to screw the average person, such as businesses being exempt from liability if the workplace is not safe. Everything dems want to do helps working Americans.
I am voting for Biden and Harris.

Pelosi's ability to negotiate is trash.

The GOP elite wants to continue the transfer of wealth, screwing the average person. They need to make rich people richer to stay in power.

The Democrats rely on the desperation and hopes of the less fortunate. They need poor prople to stay poor to stay in power.

guyver

Rising Star
Platinum Member

I always had the same questions around anti-abortion people adopting healthy children or mentally/physical challenged children. You have people who don't adopt kids in their own family yet people believe others should be forced to have unwanted children. Are these people going to help pay for the life long medical expenses? Are these people going to allocate a percentage of their income for the long term care, housing and education of children who may spend their lives in a group home/foster care.In all likelihood no because Republicans typically don't like social programs. Even if you volunteered your services for five hours a week to unwanted children, its not the same as being a full time parent. At the end of the day you'll do your little community service and go to your nice home while that child may only receive the minimum level of love and support if that.

If he is telling the truth about supporting the proposal and not Trump, ok I guess. The problem is the talk around not caring about Trump's abortions and not caring about how others view abortions kind of contradicts his pro life stance. How can you support a proposal but claim you respect or don't care about the things others choose to do. I thought pro life meant you were opposed to abortion regardless of who it may be and you're in favor of laws that protect those potential lifes.

In my mind, if you respect other people's decisions or generally don't care about what other people do you would be pro choice. Pro choice literally means you respect other people's right to make the decision for themselves and dont support proposals or laws that would infringe on that decision.You as a person can still be opposed to abortion and be pro choice.By saying you support a proposal that supports anti abortion beliefs you are attempting to impose your personal beliefs on others. The length of time into the pregnancy is irrelevant.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Your pov is completely irrational and deluded af. I honestly get a good laugh outta you "Dems have you on a planatation!" ass niggas :lol:

There's plenty to legitamtely criticize about Dems but this notion that the GOP represents a serious alternative is a straight joke and weak arguments like yours are the punchline. Especially this Trump brand of Republican fuckery. Who tf cares what he's offering? :confused:

You'd have to be the biggest mark in the fucking world to pay it any mind. Who tf could possibly support his position on anything given the context (a context which you supposedly recognize given your agreement with my very shortlist of disasters wrought by this admin).

Man... apparently all you need to do is make airplane noises and gestures while holding an empty spoon and cooing "here comes the apple sauce!" like folks are actual babies and they just eat it tf up lmao. Open wide nigga here comes the plane! Dont mind the fact that everything is burning around you.
Another person who has not read anything. Just making assumptions about my position or Political afaffection.

I am not Republican, so stop with the misinformation.

sharkbait28

International Member
Another person who has not read anything. Just making assumptions about my position or Political afaffection.

I am not Republican, so stop with the misinformation.

I'm responding to the arguments you're making, which as usual are complete fucking nonsense.

You're just a contrarian bro. We've had (and still have) many exactly like you on BGOL. Right down to the faux enlightened centrist, "you-niggas-don't-understand", high falutin', completely unsubstantive posting style. Youre not that special and your hottest takes are about as interesting as a bowl of plain oatmeal.

Make better arguments and stop whining about our reactions :smh: