Not gonna lie, I 100% support Trump's new Executive Order

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I did. And do. Every morning and every evening.

Is your old sleeping on the hardwood troglodyte ass really going to pretend that pumpkin spice lattes aren't delectable? Are you perhaps so angry because you've never had the pleasure???
So you got the hipster rainbow flask? You better slow down on the sauce or you might start forgetting your friends pronouns. Them fighting words.

Mr. Bitches

One day it'll all make sense
Platinum Member
giphy.gif

Hey, I don't like the dude. None of us do. But, I will always acknowledge when something happens that I agree with. I am pro-life. I have never wavered on this. I dont care what kind of a$$ hole he is. I dont care that he is doing stuff to try to get votes. He won't get my vote. However, i will be sure to take advantage of all benefits that are provided until he exits. I hope he does all the dtuff he said he wants to do, uncluding an official Juneteenth Federal holiday.

A broke clock is right twice a day.
As a male - I'm assuming, why do you believe you have the right to dictate your moral beliefs on people you don't know or have any personal obligation to?

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
I still support life saving measures for any infant who spirit was strong enough to survive an abortion.

This fool said "spirit was strong enough to survive an abortion."

If their infant spirit is that strong, why do they need life saving measures? The babies who want it bad enough will hang on. :rolleyes:

This is also a low key diss of all the "weak" fetuses that succumbed to abortion. Trumpto Jackson: "I like the fetuses that didn't get caught."

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
No need to. Here is my rationalization.

The argument is made that statistically the number of black people killed by police is "low." We don't care, because even one black person killed by police is too many. We know that those killed by police will never be made whole or have justice served. So, we protest in an effort to save the lives of black folk murdered by police.

The article you shared mostly discussed infanticide a practice of delivering a baby and allowing it to die outside the womb. Yes, this does happen. Additionally, it discussed late term abortions, which occurs waaaaaaaay more than people realize. In fact, there are several abortions performed in the 8th and 9th months of pregnancy. Like many on this board have stated, they do not believe that a fetus is a baby until it is born, regardless of how far along in the pregnancy the mother is.

Therefore, regardless of the small number, I still support life saving measures for any infant who spirit was strong enough to survive an abortion. Saying that the Executive Order is useless because not many fall under this assumes that any mumber is OK, which it is not in my opinion.

I have no problem with this rationale, but I didn't say it was useless, I said it was a political stunt. It is. Trump doesn't care about abortion, or Puerto Rico, or black folks. He doesn't care about anyone besides himself and I believe he only cares about his immediate family as one cares about possessions to the extent they benefit him. Rather or not it is useless depends upon whether or not it is enforceable or not, and the majority of his EO's haven't been. I just don' t think anyone would challenge this unless they are doing it to spite Trump.

BTW I haven't read, it but what financial mechanism is in place for medical care for the child, and who retains custody?

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I have no problem with this rationale, but I didn't say it was useless, I said it was a political stunt. It is. Trump doesn't care about abortion, or Puerto Rico, or black folks. He doesn't care about anyone besides himself and I believe he only cares about his immediate family as one cares about possessions to the extent they benefit him. Rather or not it is useless depends upon whether or not it is enforceable or not, and the majority of his EO's haven't been. I just don' t think anyone would challenge this unless they are doing it to spite Trump.

BTW I haven't read, it but what financial mechanism is in place for medical care for the child, and who retains custody?
I agree, Trump does not care about anyone but himself and his family. No debate there.

Not saying you, but the argument many people make regarding abortion is, "who is going to take care of the child?" "Where does the money come from?" By doing this, whether people want to asmit it or not, they now placing a "monetary value" on a human life. So, now the question becomes, who much is a life worth? If the argument is that the child will become a burden in society therefore we should terminate its life, then OK, let that be the stance. But, then one could argue that every homeless person, every disabled person, every incontinent elderly person who is being supported by society should also be considered for death.

As a male - I'm assuming, why do you believe you have the right to dictate your moral beliefs on people you don't know or have any personal obligation to?
Thats where you misunstand my position. I am not putting my moral beliefs on anyone. Just because I am pro-life does not mean that I want to infringe on anyone's legal right to kill their child. I just call it what it is though. If you are comfortable doing it, go ahead. What I am also saying is, if a person's intention was to remove the fetus from their body, and after the infant has been removed and it is still alive, there is zero argument at this point regarding "woman's rights" or controlling a woman's body because the infant is now 100% separate from the woman. This is not debatable. A woman who decides that she wants to kill the baby after it was born as the result of an unsuccessful abortion is now infringing in the right of that living being. This is not debatable. We can talk semantics, but in that case, it becomes murder or more professionally, infantcide.
This fool said "spirit was strong enough to survive an abortion."

If their infant spirit is that strong, why do they need life saving measures? The babies who want it bad enough will hang on. :rolleyes:

This is also a low key diss of all the "weak" fetuses that succumbed to abortion. Trumpto Jackson: "I like the fetuses that didn't get caught."
By your ignorant logic, you assume everyone who is killed at the hamds of another is weak. This would include Breanna Taylor, Floyd, Ahmad, Travon, Tamir, MLK, Malcom X, millions of our ancestors who were stolen from their homes hundreds of years ago, and countless others. Being murdered is not a sign of weakness dumbass.

Also, I need you to hear this, don't get gassed up and feel safe because you are typing on a computer in your mama's basement.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
No need to. Here is my rationalization.

The argument is made that statistically the number of black people killed by police is "low." We don't care, because even one black person killed by police is too many. We know that those killed by police will never be made whole or have justice served. So, we protest in an effort to save the lives of black folk murdered by police.

The article you shared mostly discussed infanticide a practice of delivering a baby and allowing it to die outside the womb. Yes, this does happen. Additionally, it discussed late term abortions, which occurs waaaaaaaay more than people realize. In fact, there are several abortions performed in the 8th and 9th months of pregnancy. Like many on this board have stated, they do not believe that a fetus is a baby until it is born, regardless of how far along in the pregnancy the mother is.

Therefore, regardless of the small number, I still support life saving measures for any infant who spirit was strong enough to survive an abortion. Saying that the Executive Order is useless because not many fall under this assumes that any mumber is OK, which it is not in my opinion.

I'm married to an ob/gyn. No one is performing 8 month or 9 month abortions. Stop the bullshit. The only way any procedure happens at all is if the baby won't live and it a danger to the mother.

As for a baby that survives an abortion.......nigga are you stupid?!?!?!

Nah don't answers that cause all you'd be doing is lying. You better go research what an abortion entails and when they're done before you're on here with some born alive bullshit lie the anti abortion crowd is telling you.

You dumb fuck just say you like Trump and keep it moving. We already know you're a dumbass so none of us will be shocked.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Hey, I don't like the dude. None of us do. But, I will always acknowledge when something happens that I agree with. I am pro-life. I have never wavered on this. I dont care what kind of a$$ hole he is. I dont care that he is doing stuff to try to get votes. He won't get my vote. However, i will be sure to take advantage of all benefits that are provided until he exits. I hope he does all the dtuff he said he wants to do, uncluding an official Juneteenth Federal holiday.

A broke clock is right twice a day.

You need to shut the fuck up on this one. You been Cooning Bro.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
This thread speaks to a larger more disturbing point. We have become so beholden to Democrats that we now refuse to accept anything from anyone that is not Democrat.
You need to shut the fuck up on this one. You been Cooning Bro.

I won't. So, because I have view thats different from yours that makes me a coon? Cool. I'll be that.

The idea that a man should have zero say in what happens to his child is insane. The baby is 50% the females DNA and 50% the males DNA. If the woman does not want to carry the child, that 100% her choice. But, the life of the child is not her choice. I will never tell a woman what to do with her body. She can do whatever she wants. My only point in this thread was regarding when the infant is born alive.

This shows how much people, in particular black people are brainwashed into not actually reading and digesting information for themselves. For most, it's just Abortion is good. Pro-life is bad." There is no Grey area. Its never just that simple.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Trump's latest Executive Order is not a partisan issue. Its a moral issue. Although both parties tend to use abortion as a political talling point. The Executive Order requires anyone performing an abortion to perform all life saving measures in the event that an infant is born alive.

I support this.

Number one you are a coon.....number two I’m pretty sure Trump had a few women do a couple of abortions on his children...... number three Trump is desperate. And finally number four stopping abortions is not going to save the white population in the United States

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Number one you are a coon.....number two I’m pretty sure Trump had a few women do a couple of abortions on his children...... number three Trump is desperate. And finally number four stopping abortions is not going to save the white population in the United States
So, I'm a coon because I am pro-life? Cool, I'll be dat. I dont care how many abortions Trump and his whores had. I dont xare how obviously desperate Trump is. I definitely don't give a damn about saving some CACs. I do care about black lives, whether old or just starting out.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
So, I'm a coon because I am pro-life? Cool, I'll be dat. I dont care how many abortions Trump and his whores had. I dont xare how obviously desperate Trump is. I definitely don't give a damn about saving some CACs. I do care about black lives, whether old or just starting out.
You are a coon because you are agreeing with a desperate move from Donald Trump that’s why you are a coon.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
This thread speaks to a larger more disturbing point. We have become so beholden to Democrats that we now refuse to accept anything from anyone that is not Democrat.

I won't. So, because I have view thats different from yours that makes me a coon? Cool. I'll be that.

The idea that a man should have zero say in what happens to his child is insane. The baby is 50% the females DNA and 50% the males DNA. If the woman does not want to carry the child, that 100% her choice. But, the life of the child is not her choice. I will never tell a woman what to do with her body. She can do whatever she wants. My only point in this thread was regarding when the infant is born alive.

This shows how much people, in particular black people are brainwashed into not actually reading and digesting information for themselves. For most, it's just Abortion is good. Pro-life is bad." There is no Grey area. Its never just that simple.

Nah, this just adds to the coonish shit you been doing for a while now. Fuck the politics, the government has no place in this decision. If you ain't married than you should shut the fuck up and let the woman decide. And you are wrong, babies get more DNA from the mother. You are a right wing brain washed coon. You have no idea what you are talking about.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You have Obama in your avatar and calling someone a coon? :lol:

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You're a coon because you say dumb shit like a cac.

Cacs are pro-life except for when it comes to actual lives. 200k+ dead in 6 months and no fucks given by the pro-life cacs/coons

Mr. Bitches

Platinum Member
I agree, Trump does not care about anyone but himself and his family. No debate there.

Not saying you, but the argument many people make regarding abortion is, "who is going to take care of the child?" "Where does the money come from?" By doing this, whether people want to asmit it or not, they now placing a "monetary value" on a human life. So, now the question becomes, who much is a life worth? If the argument is that the child will become a burden in society therefore we should terminate its life, then OK, let that be the stance. But, then one could argue that every homeless person, every disabled person, every incontinent elderly person who is being supported by society should also be considered for death.

Thats where you misunstand my position. I am not putting my moral beliefs on anyone. Just because I am pro-life does not mean that I want to infringe on anyone's legal right to kill their child. I just call it what it is though. If you are comfortable doing it, go ahead. What I am also saying is, if a person's intention was to remove the fetus from their body, and after the infant has been removed and it is still alive, there is zero argument at this point regarding "woman's rights" or controlling a woman's body because the infant is now 100% separate from the woman. This is not debatable. A woman who decides that she wants to kill the baby after it was born as the result of an unsuccessful abortion is now infringing in the right of that living being. This is not debatable. We can talk semantics, but in that case, it becomes murder or more professionally, infantcide.

By your ignorant logic, you assume everyone who is killed at the hamds of another is weak. This would include Breanna Taylor, Floyd, Ahmad, Travon, Tamir, MLK, Malcom X, millions of our ancestors who were stolen from their homes hundreds of years ago, and countless others. Being murdered is not a sign of weakness dumbass.

Also, I need you to hear this, don't get gassed up and feel safe because you are typing on a computer in your mama's basement.
This is a nonsensical argument - no one has the "choice" to kill their child if it is born. Rather a doctor makes the determination that a botched abortion should result in said termination. And you act as if this is a regular occurrence that requires government intervention - either you trust the doctors code of ethics or you don't. Again it sounds as though you believe the government would know a situation better than a physician on the ground looking at it. Leave your moral code in your pockets. Again as a male, you/we have no right to tell a woman anything about their decision in having or not having a child. For example - if you got a women pregnant from a condom failure you couldn't tell a women she couldn't have the child and consequently that same government would require you to take responsibility. Conversely in the same scenario if you wanted the child and she did not The courts would not force her to have the child for your sake. So if she is empowered in those two decisions why shouldn't she be in this one. Again no man has any right to tell a woman anything about when or where to create a child. In other words MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is a nonsensical argument - no one has the "choice" to kill their child if it is born. Rather a doctor makes the determination that a botched abortion should result in said termination. And you act as if this is a regular occurrence that requires government intervention - either you trust the doctors code of ethics or you don't. Again it sounds as though you believe the government would know a situation better than a physician on the ground looking at it. Leave your moral code in your pockets. Again as a male, you/we have no right to tell a woman anything about their decision in having or not having a child. For example - if you got a women pregnant from a condom failure you couldn't tell a women she couldn't have the child and consequently that same government would require you to take responsibility. Conversely in the same scenario if you wanted the child and she did not The courts would not force her to have the child for your sake. So if she is empowered in those two decisions why shouldn't she be in this one. Again no man has any right to tell a woman anything about when or where to create a child. In other words MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.
The amount of estrogen in this post is flooding the entire thread. Are you a woman or just a feminist?

Mr. Bitches

Platinum Member
The amount of estrogen in this post is flooding the entire thread. Are you a woman or just a feminist?
Nah bruh. Just calling the facts as they are. Dudes don't got no say in women's reproductive decisions - as simple as that. As far as your perception of estrogen - I suggest you get your reading comprehension skills tested.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

We've had this discussion before. The majority of folks who claim they are pro-LIFE are really only pro-BIRTH. If people were really pro-LIFE, they'd vote DEMOCRAT.

:colin: :colin: :colin: Colin adverse -- Don't tag me. The cliff notes are vote DEMOCRAT.

I don't agree with abortion either. It absolutely should be a last resort. However, while I am anti abortion/prolife I am also pro-choice, and no, this is not a contradiction.

It may or may not have started out differently, but the most vocal "Pro-Life" advocates are actually just Pro-BIRTH. In many cases, being anti-abortion is a means to be legalistic and punitive toward women who dare have sex outside of marriage and flaunt Christian values. It's not about saving lives, it's about controlling behaviors such as premarital sex. To many, they see making access to birth control and education as giving permission to sin. They see giving food assistance as letting sinners escape the consequences of their actions, and refuse to extend grace and mercy to people who have fallen short. If they were actually about reducing abortions, they wouldn't be anti-contraceptive. This also has links to white genocide groups, but we don't need to go there.

Instead of supporting women and families to make sure they have food and healthcare, proper contraceptives to be able to choose when they get pregnant, time after time these "pro life" people support candidates who are against this and complain about their taxes supporting lazy welfare queens because the candidates wrap their opposition to these things in biblical phrases. "Life is important. Children are a gift from God. Abortion is a sin." Then, as soon as the baby exits the birth canal, the mother is a sinner who should have made better choices and kept her legs closed. Now she needs to to work and get off the government teat. She made her bed, now she has to lie in it. She needs to learn her lesson. They can't wait to see the woman punished for not living right and saving herself for a godly marriage union in the first place. After all, how will others learn the lesson of what not to do if a woman does all the wrong things, and still prospers or has a decent life?

Folks in the past, even around here in the house of RAW, NO PULLOUT, want to throw up Margaret Sanger and try to shame me for being black and Christian and supporting democrats, though technically I consider myself independent, but if people were TRULY pro life, they would vote dem. Democrats want to make the entire American life experience better and attainable, from birth- to death with dignity.

Dems want you to have a living wage to be able to afford to take care of a family without working so many jobs you never see them or are too tired to spend time with them, educate, raise and guide them properly.

Dems want you to have affordable healthcare so you can afford to have the baby and get medical care during and after birth.

Dems want you to have paid family leave, so you can spend time with your family if a crises arises, and have time to bond with your child when s/he is first born.

Dems want women to have workplace protections so they can return to work after giving birth and affordable childcare so you can work and have your children looked after in a safe environment.

Dems want people to have affordable contraceptives and to be educated about reproductive health to know how to use birth control properly and have it available to prevent unwanted pregnancies in the first place. Abortion should be rare.

After one retires, Dems want people who have worked hard all their lives but may not have a savings to be able to eat and have an income to survive via social security, medicare and medicaid, and when the time comes, to die with dignity.

If pregnancy could not have been prevented for whatever reason, would I prefer someone to put their child up for adoption or given to a family member to raise? Yes. Though they still would have medical bills, the work and medical leave issues etc, which I mentioned above. We know from before that women were having unsafe abortions with coat hangers and unsafe/unclean place which often caused not only the loss of the child, but the mother as well. I don't want to go back to those times. This will always dis-proportionality affect poor people, because the wealthy can always discretely pay to end their problems. Until all these issues are mostly resolved, I am going to remain pro-choice and trust the mother and her doctor to make the best decision for her own situation. In some families, one more child is the difference between being slightly food insecure, to everyone starving. Yet I am still not "pro-abortion," no one is PRO abortion. I'm just realistic.

People used to hit hard times, get on welfare for a few months and get off. Then GOP propaganda made black folks and other people of color the face of abuse of the system and talked people into standing idly by while they made the system difficult transition away from, and even navigate in the first place, because the perception was they were stopping black folks from getting over on the system. There was a time one could start working and then end assistance. Now, I'm told, if one wishes to get off assistance and try to start working, they end benefits immediately, including health care. I don't know if that changed after the ACA passed or not.

The same thing happened with Covid. Covid19 has revealed that they aren't pro-life. Many can't even bring themselves to utter the phrase "Black Lives Matter." When black folks became the face of the pandemic deaths, no one wanted to care anymore and everyone wanted to open back up. Their lack of compassion is their own downfall. Red states are being hit hard with Covid. Now that millions of people are out of work, they are finding out the system is not made for living large, only to barely survive and the systems in place to make it harder for black folks and PoC, is making it hard for them, too. They voted to cut their own safety nets. They weren't worried about death panels, like they claimed when congress was trying to pass the ACA. The same ACA that GOP congress members who have tried to end it are now telling their constituents to sign up for, since so many have lost their employer healthcare. We know this because as soon as Covid ended their ability to get hair cuts, go to bars and gather in large numbers, Grandma and Grandpa became expendable. Now their children are expendable, too.

If the country had actually listened to Obama, passed and strengthened the polices he wanted to put into place, we would have weathered this entire pandemic and come out in a much better place.

If you want actual POLICIES that support LIFE and FAMILY, not just the RHETORIC, vote PRO-FAMILY which means to Vote DEMOCRAT. Put the policies in place that eliminate the "need" for abortion outside of rape or incest, and I'd actually support anti-abortion legislation.

It's been several years, but I've voted republican in the past. I also know black Trump supporters exist. I have some in my own family. Two for religious reasons, one who recently became involved in following politics and is getting fed a bunch of RW BS and conspiracy theories. Heffa sent me a video of Dinesh D'Souza. I laughed my ass off. I told her next she'll be following Candace Owens. You know what she replied? "Ooohhh I love Candace." Seriously. She mentioned George Soros and Bill Gates about something, too. Six months ago, outside of Bill Gates, she had never even heard of these people. Thankfully, most of the rest of my family is sane, but I still have friends who saw Trump as appealing because of his anti-Muslim and anti-Immigrant stance. There are a bunch on this board who agreed with him for the way he attacked other races, also.

The republicans who are still supporting Trump are not the run of the mill republicans. Either they have drunk the koolaid or their political futures are so intertwined with his that his win is the only way they stay in office. They are learning their lessons they hard way also, because after all his demands for loyalty, and seeing how he has screwed any and everyone except maybe Michael Flynn and Roger Stone, they still thought he would financially support their reelections like past candidates, and are finding out the hard way he won't.

Any of the sane republicans, like the ones behind the Lincoln project, have left the party and are working to take down Trump and his enablers. They are also putting aside any pro-life or economic policies because they have the wisdom to see the damage which has been done, and which will continue to be done, here and abroad, until he is out of office.

While I agree that dem doesn't automatically mean good, and republican doesn't automatically mean bad, one party overall stands up for people and the right thing, and the other party is happy to let the country burn, as long as they get to stay in power and make a few money grabs while it happens. That may not always have been the case, and it may change again in the future, but for right now, democrats are the only sane choice that has a chance of winning. We can't afford to split the vote and end up with another 4 years of Trump.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
A few points to address.
What do you think is going to happen to the fetus who was aborted? They’ll make a miraculous recovery and then grow into a healthy adult?
You wont know unless the baby is given a chance to survive. There are many people who survived abortions, who were left in garbage cans or outside in the cold, and grew into productive human beings. Additionally, miraculous recovery should not be off limits to anyone. If there is a chance to save a life, why not save that life?
Mods please delete this thread. 7 million infected, 200k dead from Covid. 15 million unemployment, these times are too dire for this kind of fuckery from paid trolls.
Why? Because it makes you uncomfortable that a pro-black black man is also pro-life? Why do you all want to live in an echo chamber? You want to live in a world where you have to agree or else. F dat. I have my own opinions. You are deflecting and avoiding the post because you realize what I am saying is correct and it is difficult to acknowledge that what you were tricked into believing is not true or valid. More than one thing can be true. 50K of that 200K is black folks. That is a problem and we need to really address this. But, that doesn'tmean a person can't have more than one issue of concern. I care about black folks dying.
You're a coon because you say dumb shit like a cac.

Cacs are pro-life except for when it comes to actual lives. 200k+ dead in 6 months and no fucks given by the pro-life cacs/coons
I know many black pastors and members of the black church as well as my Islamic brothers, including Malcom X and the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, who are/ were all steadfastly against abortion. Are they all coons as well? You allowed the strategic genicide campaign of Margaret Sanger to distort any semblance of logic. The woman singlehandedly convinced black folks that killing black babies is on our best interest. Tricknology at its finest.
We've had this discussion before. The majority of folks who claim they are pro-LIFE are really only pro-BIRTH. If people were really pro-LIFE, they'd vote DEMOCRAT.
Why does a pro-life person have to vote Democrat? Why can't I vote for whoever I want to. The begs the question, are all Democrats good? No. So, when considering all elections local and national, why would I only vote Democrat.
1.4% of all abortions take place after 21 weeks and it's unheard of for anyone actually being in labor and request an abortion, let alone it carried out.
Thank you for helping me with my case. 1.4% of all abortions is 5,500 babies killed between 6 and months gestation. Think about that. A woman whose stomach is showing having an abortion. This is researchable and verifiable. You're OK with a 6 month, 7 month, 8 month, or 9 month baby being aborted?? There is not one parent on this board that would go for that.
Nah, this just adds to the coonish shit you been doing for a while now. Fuck the politics, the government has no place in this decision. If you ain't married than you should shut the fuck up and let the woman decide. And you are wrong, babies get more DNA from the mother. You are a right wing brain washed coon. You have no idea what you are talking about.
You definitely speaking out of emotions and not logic and understanding of facts. First, a baby(human being) receives 23 chromosomes from the mother and 23 from the father. In many cases the mother contributes 51% of the DNA. This is why in science we commonly ay that the parents donate 50% of the DNA to the child. Get your facts straight.

Again, black folk are expected to have all think the way the Democrats have programed us to think. Many black folk have gotten to the point that the thought of anything contrary to what massa is telling you has to be a lie or right wing propaganda.

Hello, McFly......Democrats can be conservative and pro-life. But, your overseer does not want that. He wants you dumb and hanging on to his every word.
tenor.gif

Last edited: