Not gonna lie, I 100% support Trump's new Executive Order

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My wife is now 8 weeks pregnant. We were blessed to hear the heartbeat of our child two weeks ago. I real being that is alive, created from both of our dna.

People have the ability to make personal decisions. I respect people's right to do so. That does not mean I agree with it nor do I understand it. But, legally you have the right to do so. Pro-choice

However, I have never thought it to be an option for me or my wife nor would I ever advise anyone to get an abortion. If there is anything, within my ability, that I can do to save a life or prevent a life from being taken, I will do it. Pro-life.

I'm not binary. I am not what people tell me I should be. I am a man with the ability to make informed decisions for myself.

Congrats to you and your wife.

I'm not passionate one way or another about abortions, since I don't have to carry a kid to term but when the evangelicals talk about their disdain for abortions, I understand. Unfortunately, most are hypocritical when it comes to what happens after the child is born, so I get the liberal argument as well.
I try to remind people that its okay to not have an opinion on something.
This topic is on my list.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
Congrats to you and your wife.

I'm not passionate one way or another about abortions, since I don't have to carry a kid to term but when the evangelicals talk about their disdain for abortions, I understand. Unfortunately, most are hypocritical when it comes to what happens after the child is born, so I get the liberal argument as well.
I try to remind people that its okay to not have an opinion on something.
This topic is on my list.
Thank you.

What you said is a fair statement.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It don't and anybody that believes Trump will do anything he promises to anybody is an idiot right off the rip.

He ain't even kept no promises he's made to white people, lol @ a nigga actually talking about a plan this nigga comes up with a month before the election like it remotely has any validity.

Fomf

Bitch ass Cac can't even build a Bridge.. brah

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Bitch ass Cac can't even build a Bridge.. brah
the nigga wall is melting into the fucking riverbed as we speak lol

he one of them stupid niggas that don't realize that when you fuck around and get a job you don't deserve, actually DOING the muthafucka is what keep people off yo ass

if trump realized that showing up would have been the true ticket out of all his scammy bullshit, we'd have been fucked worse than we are now

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
the nigga wall is melting into the fucking riverbed as we speak lol

he one of them stupid niggas that don't realize that when you fuck around and get a job you don't deserve, actually DOING the muthafucka is what keep people off yo ass

if trump realized that showing up would have been the true ticket out of all his scammy bullshit, we'd have been fucked worse than we are now
Very true statement. It's obvious he never expected to win and definitely did not want the job.

Loan Me 20

Rising Star
Registered
The word "abortion" doesn't appear anywhere in the official statement about the executive order so Trump is once again feeding his worshippers straight bullshit & they're just swallowing it asking for seconds.