Nigerian Big Game Hunter Ships American Albino Buffalo To Nigeria To Shoot... Instantly Regrets It!

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
FwYPZK5p_o.gif
FwYPZK5p_o.gif
FwYPZK5p_o.gif
FwYPZK5p_o.gif
FwYPZK5p_o.gif

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
LOL funny enough that nigga is winning...you guys are clowning, but hes got his papers and a white bitch that will give him less headache than most Nigerian women. I mean she looks like shit but fuck it the nigga trying to get outta Naija.
Bingo. I was looking for this introduction.

There was a study recently released that stated nearly 75% of Ghanaians want to move out of Ghana and move to the West.

DASK

I'm the Bad Guy
BGOL Investor
LOL funny enough that nigga is winning...you guys are clowning, but hes got his papers and a white bitch that will give him less headache than most Nigerian women. I mean she looks like shit but fuck it the nigga trying to get outta Naija.
Got that right! People standing around saying, "Damn, this dude is outta here!"

DiamondKutta

Supernova
BGOL Investor
Can't hate on that fat bitch. She went to get the best man she could. Alot of bitches settle for the most convenient dick.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Yo she put a MAGA hat on old boy and he's a Trump "supporter" ( can't vote so I don't know how he could really support but hey...)

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn, dudes see roping a fat white bitch with sweaty armpits as "winning" now? Wow!
When you have a goal and focus on that goal and get it, yes it's winning. He will check out of Nigeria and dump her.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
This show is like Catfished on steroids. Ya'll got to see:

A) the white boy that goes to Brazil with 4 tonnes of luggage

B)the white boy that goes to Haiti to share his brawd with some ballin perv

C) the fine ass sister with the crazy fuckin family

D) the white boy who goes to Thailand on his rich homies dime

E) the white bitch that goes to Morocco

Man all these shits are funny as fuck. Fuck it. My girl got me peek in over the laptop and eventually I was grabbing the bowl of popcorn from her.