Nicki Minaj’s brother sentenced 25-to-life for child rape

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I don't know the story. Are there witnesses? Does he have a history or was this a conviction just on word alone? How old was the child? Sorry for the questions but I have no knowledge of this at all.

silverhawk

Rising Star
Registered
He has to be wishing he was white right about now.
It's sad that this is a thing. Child trafficking is a thing with European and American whites. I do not have any sympathy for him. There are many white counterparts that need to be punished along with him.

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
I don't know the story. Are there witnesses? Does he have a history or was this a conviction just on word alone? How old was the child? Sorry for the questions but I have no knowledge of this at all.
Google is your friend. :hmm:
Here is one example:

Girl testifies in chilling detail that Minaj’s brother raped her

Nicki Minaj’s brother’s former stepdaughter testified in chilling detail Monday how he repeatedly raped her in their Long Island home beginning when she was just 11 years old.

She also unloaded the grief she’d carried since her younger brother walked in on one of the attacks.

Jelani Maraj, 38 — who allegedly threatened to have the girl taken away from her mother if she did not comply with his sick plans — even instructed her on how to make anal sex less painful as he raped her, the victim, now 13, said in court.

“He would call me his puppet and [say] I had no say in what he did to me,” the girl said, wearing glasses and with her hair pulled back in a ponytail on the stand.

The abuse began in April 2015, when she was living with her mother and stepdad Maraj on Long Island, the girl said. He started by rubbing his erection on her, but things escalated when the young girl innocently went to his room to greet him one morning that month, she said.

“It was a Saturday morning,” she said. “I had went to him to go say ‘Good morning.’ I had hugged him as usual. I went to go lie next to him as I usually do. When I did that, he told me to go close the door. He told me to take off my pants. Then he told me to come under the covers with him and he started caressing me.”

Maraj then had sex with the preteen and ejaculated in her mouth, she said. He then allegedly began frequently raping the little girl after school.

“We would have sex in his bedroom, in my bedroom, in the basement,” she said.

Maraj tried to make her think the attacks were her fault, telling the young victim she was sending him signals, she told the court.

“He had mentioned I was brushing myself on him and that I wanted it to happen,” she said.

Maraj started sodomizing her over the summer, she said.

“He used lubricant and told me to breathe properly and not to clench so it wouldn’t hurt so much,” she said. “It hurt. I told him to stop and tried to push him away.”

She also detailed that she “was on my forearms on the bed and my pants were pulled down” at the moment her then-8-year-old brother caught Maraj in the act — and how she had to tell the youngster not to talk for fear they’d be “sent away.”

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
giphy.gif

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck him!

Some people just need to get walked into the woods like a sick dog and put down. Triple tap him, pray for his soul to whatever God you worship, and go eat some tacos. Fuck that nigga.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here is one example:

Nicki Minaj’s brother’s former stepdaughter testified in chilling detail Monday how he repeatedly raped her in their Long Island home beginning when she was just 11 years old.

She also unloaded the grief she’d carried since her younger brother walked in on one of the attacks.

Jelani Maraj, 38 — who allegedly threatened to have the girl taken away from her mother if she did not comply with his sick plans — even instructed her on how to make anal sex less painful as he raped her, the victim, now 13, said in court.

“He would call me his puppet and [say] I had no say in what he did to me,” the girl said, wearing glasses and with her hair pulled back in a ponytail on the stand.

The abuse began in April 2015, when she was living with her mother and stepdad Maraj on Long Island, the girl said. He started by rubbing his erection on her, but things escalated when the young girl innocently went to his room to greet him one morning that month, she said.

“It was a Saturday morning,” she said. “I had went to him to go say ‘Good morning.’ I had hugged him as usual. I went to go lie next to him as I usually do. When I did that, he told me to go close the door. He told me to take off my pants. Then he told me to come under the covers with him and he started caressing me.”

Maraj then had sex with the preteen and ejaculated in her mouth, she said. He then allegedly began frequently raping the little girl after school.

Maraj tried to make her think the attacks were her fault, telling the young victim she was sending him signals, she told the court.

“He had mentioned I was brushing myself on him and that I wanted it to happen,” she said.

“He used lubricant and told me to breathe properly and not to clench so it wouldn’t hurt so much,” she said. “It hurt. I told him to stop and tried to push him away.”

She also detailed that she “was on my forearms on the bed and my pants were pulled down” at the moment her then-8-year-old brother caught Maraj in the act — and how she had to tell the youngster not to talk for fear they’d be “sent away.”

wow... aint nikki half indian tho... them indians be ninety years old marrying fuckin toddlers... and the parents be giving the children away to..

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Here is one example:

:thumbsup:Thank you for the details.
:thefinger:for that slick talk.

Fuck him.
giphy.gif

peterlongshort

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Here is one example:

Damn.

Hotlantan

Beep beep. Who's got the keys to the Jeep? VROOM!
BGOL Investor
While the mother was out at work, Jelani would be home not working but raping her then 11 year old daughter literally every day after school. Even in front of the little girl's 8 year old brother. The prosecution had DNA evidence and other medical evidence, yet they were still forced to have the two eyewitness children be put through the trauma of testifying in court because Jelani refused to take a plea deal. His legal defense was never "I didn't do it," it was only "my wife is trying to extort my sister." Nicki swore up and down that her brother "dindu nuffin" and threatened to testify as a character witness, but she never took the stand and he never testiified with any other defense.

The children's mother at first hired some two bit "cash for your crash" ambulance chaser who did ask for settlement money, but only AFTER the arrest and evidence became publicly known. And even that lawyer testified in court that he made the cash grab attemptt without the mother's knowledge - and she fired him as soon as she found out. Even after his open and shut conviction, Nicki kept publicly maintaining on Social Media that he was innocent, visited him regularly in jail, and used her money to get his sentencing delayed into 2020 from a trial that was completed three years ago.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
While the mother was out at work, Jelani would be home not working but raping her then 11 year old daughter literally every day after school. Even in front of the little girl's 8 year old brother. The prosecution had DNA evidence and other medical evidence, yet they were still forced to have the two eyewitness children be put through the trauma of testifying in court because Jelani refused to take a plea deal. His legal defense was never "I didn't do it," it was only "my wife is trying to extort my sister." Nicki swore up and down that her brother "dindu nuffin" and threatened to testify as a character witness, but she never took the stand and he never testiified with any other defense.

The children's mother at first hired some two bit "cash for your crash" ambulance chaser who did ask for settlement money, but only AFTER the arrest and evidence became publicly known. And even that lawyer testified in court that he made the cash grab attemptt without the mother's knowledge - and she fired him as soon as she found out. Even after his open and shut conviction, Nicki kept publicly maintaining on Social Media that he was innocent, visited him regularly in jail, and used her money to get his sentencing delayed into 2020 from a trial that was completed three years ago.

And that’s the guy she wants to have a reduced sentence? :confused:

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
Here is one example:

What in the hell! I would hope dude gets murked in prison but his sister's money will keep him safe tho :smh: