NFL: Commanders DC Jack Del Rio defends tweets, calls Jan. 6 riots a 'dust up' & asks what about black people rioting? UPDATE: FINED!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered

Support HBCU’s.

These are the people that you send your impressionable teen kids to for them to become men.

He’s an obvious radical right Trump supporting, voting reformer.

I respect that he let his opinion be known. Many more think like this as they smile in our faces.

Thankfully White Jesus has sent us Herschel Walker and Ye.

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Thats all

Carry on…..

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered

These dudes were literally chanting hang Mike Pence, the VPOTUS.

Imagine if they got to Pelosi. Now I’m not sure what they would’ve done but……

FYI I also believe that those who burned down businesses and risked lives should be prosecuted.

It’s the conflating of the two issues where the undertones of bigotry arise. Oh and the term “dust up”. Yeah….whatever.

Carry on…….

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Terrible take. Bomani seems to be absolving ignorance and hate, for the sake of alternative takes to make what he thinks is sly intelligent commentary.

This man works in the capitol, and is okay with people desecrating the Capitol, killing cops, stealing sensitive material and threatening to kill the sitting vice president.

Del Rio should be fired.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Always heard people in the area say Snyder needs to go before the team can have any success again...always thought that was a weird take...the last few years have shown me how wrong I was...shitshow of an organization from the top down...and that's saying something with the racist ass NFL which officially did away with race norming just last year