New Yorker suspends Jeffrey Toobin for exposing himself on Zoom call

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I need more info. Was the call over and he stood up and thought the camera was off or what? There’s not details as to what happened here?

Whatcha wanna see homie, his asshole or dick?

200.gif

Chuck_Luck

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This is a real problem, a friend uploaded a pic for work not realizing he caught a piece of his front you what in the process.

Lessened learned.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Glad to see that you could laugh it off :giggle:
I'm surprised that the reply went right over your head..... he was saying that he wanted to see it Hardy, HARD, HARD.... the opportunity for even more humor went right pass you.... :rolleyes:

A true sign of faggotry is when you try to find new and flowery ways of spelling faggot.... when one is all you need..... I bet you got a gay thesaurus with 2000 pages in it....

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
From the guy who brought you this : "he was saying that he wanted to see it Hardy, HARD, HARD..." :smh:
Yeah oh.... weak as shit from the fruit that can spell faggot 25 different ways, each way more fruitier than the last ...... you'd no doubt be the winner of hundreds of thousands on the "Gay Wheel of Fortune"..... you want to pick a vowel??? We know you gonna pick an "I" .....

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I need more info. Was the call over and he stood up and thought the camera was off or what? There’s not details as to what happened here?
Why would you need more information about a male libertine exposing his genitals on a Zoom call unless you were a stone cold faggot :confused:

hey @LordSinister where is that meme about the old head saying he didn’t witness so much faggotry on BGOL when he was young.

:smh: