New York Declares Juneteenth A Holiday For State Employees.....

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Juneteenth is not a celebration cac. It's to honor our ancestors. I'm sorry people monetize your Jew holidays, but people who do the same to ours will be checked.

:lol: want real change get your gun and go down to the capitol building. Otherwise you aint checkin shit. Juneteenth will get the same treatment as memorial day, labor day, hell mothers day and easter.. heres what you can do...find out the politicians and orgs who pushed for it and check them...

if theres one we def know...biden didn't push for it on his own.

AllUniverse17

Rising Star
Registered
If we asked for a national holiday, yea I guess we would be happy. But we didn't we asked for reparations. You're not from our lineage and are loyal to white Democrats so you're just not gonna get it, and that's ok. It just proves our point that we are different, and that's ok too. Enjoy your day off.

Actually ADOS voted overwhelmingly for Biden. So I guess ADOS are loyal to white Democrats?

I would caution people against being dismissive of symbolism. They arent flying confederate flags, naming schools and building momuments after confederate generals for no reason.

I hope Juneteenth becomes symbolism for this country in a positive way.

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

8799cd13-1bd4-4d38-a3a7-37d5785d74aa

Ms. Opal Lee is on the move. The 94-year-old activist from Fort Worth, Texas, who is oft-referred to as the “Grandmother of Juneteenth,” has already begun her annual Walk to D.C., as part of her efforts to see the momentous day recognized as a federal holiday.

@KingTaharqa @Supersav @VAiz4hustlaz @Soul On Ice

THERES YOUR CULPRIT!!! THATS WHO YOU NEED TO CHECK!! THATS THE PERSON WHO SET THE ADOS AGENDA BACK!!!

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Actually ADOS voted overwhelmingly for Biden. So I guess ADOS are loyal to white Democrats?

I would caution people against being dismissive of symbolism. They arent flying confederate flags, naming schools and building momuments after confederate generals for no reason.

I hope Juneteenth becomes symbolism for this country in a positive way.

Not one mention of reparations in this post.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Start somewhere? The fact that you consider this symbolic bullshit a start says alot about why these are the only things they are willing to give away so freely
Who said anything about symbolic? So what, you want me to go to Phil Murphy's office and demand he take back Juneteenth as a state holiday? Cause Supersav mad he didn't get it all in one shot? Would Would that make you happy? Make it make sense dude. :smh:

P2aWi9.jpg

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Start somewhere? The fact that you consider this symbolic bullshit a start says alot about why these are the only things they are willing to give away so freely
freely is the key word here.....anything else you gotta take... just like they took the fuckin land and took the fuckin people and take anything else they wanted...aint nobody giving anything freely.
This is the disconnect we keep having...cacs aint giving up shit theyre not prepared to lose in the first place or didn't cost them anything in second place.

Any reparations number they put on the table will be near symbolic because it won't be the dollar figure youre thinking of...

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

Ms. Opal Lee is on the move. The 94-year-old activist from Fort Worth, Texas, who is oft-referred to as the “Grandmother of Juneteenth,” has already begun her annual Walk to D.C., as part of her efforts to see the momentous day recognized as a federal holiday.

THERES YOUR CULPRIT!!! THATS WHO YOU NEED TO CHECK!! THATS THE PERSON WHO SET THE ADOS AGENDA BACK!!!

:confused:?????????:confused:

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
Yo I was watching Binden sign the bill to make this a federal holiday..and I was skeptic..my spider sense were tingling..I'm like..and what else..are we supposed to be satisfied with this..I'm mean its cool to be acknowledged..but look at all of the evil and wrong you did to us..I'm supposed to be happy..land and reparations..would be saying a whole lot..are we supposed to BBQ on that day..I don't know??.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo I was watching Binden sign the bill to make this a federal holiday..and I was skeptic..my spider sense were tingling..I'm like..and what else..are we supposed to be satisfied with this..I'm mean its cool to be acknowledged..but look at all of the evil and wrong you did to us..I'm supposed to be happy..land and reparations..would be saying a whole lot..are we supposed to BBQ on that day..I don't know??.
what do you do for memorial day or labor day??

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm gonna be BBQ-ing on that date, I already got my Ribs and Chicken marinated to go on the grill. I'm thinking about putting on some Steaks too.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster

Wtf you even talking about you imbecile?!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I know right we have our culture land and resources...OUR ESTATES literally stolen from our hands.

And their way of fighting a wrong is to give everybody a holiday..

I'm so tired of the mindfuckery..

They keep this up its all the push I need..

To change my status in this corporation called u.s.a

Let them try some force vaccination shit..

I'd send my birth certificate. Back to them so fast.....

Shit will catch fire

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
you guys are so upset with symbolic gestures....tell her about it since she pushed for it.

You want us to indict a 94-year old Black ADOS woman who is saying the same things we’re saying?

Right now she plans to savor the moment. But the woman who spent years fighting for Juneteenth stresses the work that's left to do to push back against racism.
"We've got all of these disparities that we've got to address and I mean all of them. While we've got some momentum I hope we can get some of it done. We can have one America if we try," she told KTVT.

I wonder about you geechie. :hmm:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You want us to indict a 94-year old Black ADOS woman who is saying the same things we’re saying?

Right now she plans to savor the moment. But the woman who spent years fighting for Juneteenth stresses the work that's left to do to push back against racism.
"We've got all of these disparities that we've got to address and I mean all of them. While we've got some momentum I hope we can get some of it done. We can have one America if we try," she told KTVT.

Holiday also benefits everyone not just so-called black descendants of prisoners of war.

Not a good look to keep taking these token gestures. What happened to accountability?
But people in here love the token gestures. Where the Dem lovers @geechiedan @AllUniverse17

Tell Ms. Opal about the tokenism and empty symbolic gestures...

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

His focus is always on the wrong things. This lady is 94 why would I be mad at her and not the people who can change public policy that YOU voted in @geechiedan .

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tell your meme dropping buddies that....:rolleyes2:

200947825_340355237461303_7478098031292295443_n.jpg

UNSEEN

Rising Star
Registered
Do we agree that it should be a national holiday?

If so, shouldn't we take the time to be happy about this?

Almost all the comments in this thread are negative.
I think what people are saying is that..we aren't satisfied..we should be happy that is a holiday..it's being recognized finally..but we're so pissed over being fucked time and time again that it ain't enough..this shit like a slap in the face..what about what we really need in this country..black people always at the bottom..give us more opportunity as the other races..give us justice..land..reparations..laws that protects us..equal rights..we've been doomed since we laid foot over here..give us what you owe..I'm on one right now..one last thing..a poster earlier said other groups are going to merge their shit with ours..that's beyond ducked and it hurts..I'm not that political but sometimes I see things..I'm done...

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His focus is always on the wrong things. This lady is 94 why would I be mad at her and not the people who can change public policy that YOU voted in @geechiedan .
either the holiday gets made or it doesn't..she pushed for it..you called it tokenism or just symbolic...in short you like this

Lets be honest...you wanna be mad at someone...be mad at her for focusing on something that the majority of ADOS would say isn't that important compared to the other issues.. isn't that why you tagged me in this thread...to bitch and moan at the negroes who MUST be happy about this rather than demanding other things. Well I didn't do that but I can point you to the person who actually did...and she's ecstatic about it..

Now call her out on social media and tell her how she wasted her time and bargaining energy on some symbolic stuff black people don't even know what to do with...

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
either the holiday gets made or it doesn't..she pushed for it..you called it tokenism or just symbolic...in short you like this

Lets be honest...you wanna be mad at someone...be mad at her for focusing on something that the majority of ADOS would say isn't that important compared to the other issues.. isn't that why you tagged me in this thread...to bitch and moan at the negroes who MUST be happy about this rather than demanding other things. Well I didn't do that but I can point you to the person who actually did...and she's ecstatic about it..

Now call her out on social media and tell her how she wasted her time and bargaining energy on some symbolic stuff black people don't even know what to do with...
Why would I be mad at her? She doesn't decide the law. If she finally got what she wanted that's great. This didn't pass because they felt bad for her and or black people in general. This passed so people like you can be satisfied and shut up about things being done for black people

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why would I be mad at her? She doesn't decide the law. If she finally got what she wanted that's great. This didn't pass because they felt bad for her and or black people in general. This passed so people like you can be satisfied and shut up about things being done for black people
GTFOH dude....I didn't vote on it nor pushed it...until I do something like that... keep my name out yo mouth...

if you wanna bitch and moan then take that up with Ms Opal...

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
GTFOH dude....I didn't vote on it nor pushed it...until I do something like that... keep my name out yo mouth...

if you wanna bitch and moan then take that up with Ms Opal...
You voted for Biden and you have stressed the importance of having a democratic majority. I won't be mad at Mrs opal as a distraction from the people who make policy. I know you don't wanna hold them accountable but using an old lady is low for you

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You voted for Biden and you have stressed the importance of having a democratic majority. I won't be mad at Mrs opal as a distraction from the people who make policy. I know you don't wanna hold them accountable but using an old lady is low for you
COP OUT :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2: :rolleyes2:

Got a hint for you bunky....SHE VOTED FOR BIDEN AND THE DEMS TOO!!! I put it in bold blind as a bat red letters so you wouldn't miss it. In fact, MOST ADOS voted for Biden and the dems... So if you blame me for voting for biden and a democratic majority for producing a Juneteenth federal holiday over all the other issues...then you HAVE to BY LOGIC...BLAME HER TOO...in fact, blame her ESPECIALLY because she campaigned for it the hardest.

Now I can see your mother raised you right because you don't wanna blame your elder for doing something she felt was right in her heart. But that being the case... then shut the hell up period on the issue. Don't make threads about it or complain about it in other or future threads. She did it...YOU ACCEPT THAT SHE DID IT.... its a done deal..MOVE THE FUCK ON. :hmm::hmm::rolleyes::rolleyes: