New 2nd Stimulus Package Updates

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Trump instructs the U.S. Treasury to halt collection of payroll taxes from Sept. 1 through Dec. 31 for workers who earn less than $4,000 every two weeks (that’s people earning under about $104,000 a year).
This will feel like a tax cut for a few weeks because workers will end up with larger paychecks while the tax is not collected. But it is technically a tax deferral, meaning the taxes will still be due at a later date.
Trump attempts to wrest tax and spending powers from Congress with new executive actions
The president called on Congress (and presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden) to make the tax deferral a permanent tax cut, but Trump is acknowledging he does not have the power to cut taxes on his own. That would take action from Congress.

November 17

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With his executive order on the payroll tax, come tax time (and when you become eligible for Social Security) it will be like this:

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Wait hold up so Trump illegal executive order pulls the extra $400 from the states after they are going broke from the Covid....yo this is going to end very badly especially in red states.

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Trump instructs the U.S. Treasury to halt collection of payroll taxes from Sept. 1 through Dec. 31 for workers who earn less than $4,000 every two weeks (that’s people earning under about $104,000 a year).
This will feel like a tax cut for a few weeks because workers will end up with larger paychecks while the tax is not collected. But it is technically a tax deferral, meaning the taxes will still be due at a later date.
Trump attempts to wrest tax and spending powers from Congress with new executive actions
The president called on Congress (and presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden) to make the tax deferral a permanent tax cut, but Trump is acknowledging he does not have the power to cut taxes on his own. That would take action from Congress.

i dont know how they expect to collect the money back next year

are they going to garnish wages?

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump just checked everyone.
States are broke can't afford to pay shit.
Dems reputation is fucked also.

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Trump just checked everyone.
States are broke can't afford to pay shit.
Dems reputation is fucked also.
This shit is going to really hurt red states the most Trump is trying to fuck up everything going out the door. There is a special place in hell for Trump

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Some of those tards in the comments section are idiots.
Instead of asking why the dems are holding up negotiations, why isn't anyone asking the republicans why they aren't doing more for the people instead of resisting? Why don't they force their reps to do the deal thats best for the people instead of taking half ass deals with conditions? Who is really playing games?
And no bill should in any way be conditional upon someone's re-election. That's just stupid.

If crowds of people would drag these traitors out into the streets and beat them, they wouldn't dare try to pull the shit that they do.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
To answer your question you must first understand that neither party leaders fully understand nor could they empathize with the average citizen is going through. Warren is worth $12million. Mitch is worth $17 million. In reality, $600 or $400 doesn't seen like a big deal. Yet, the Republicans understand that something is better than nothing. In addition, they understand about making someone else the bad guy, which will be the state and that's Governors. Nonetheless, Trump will look like a savior by doing what the Republicans suggested to the Democrats.

Neither party really cares. Democratic congressmen will run saying we are here to fight for more than the Republicans gave you. The Republicans will run saying, see we gave you something when Democrats didn't want to.

Poor people will eat it up as usual. Puppet masters.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
To answer your question you must first understand that neither party leaders fully understand nor could they empathize with the average citizen is going through. Warren is worth $12million. Mitch is worth $17 million. In reality, $600 or $400 doesn't seen like a big deal. Yet, the Republicans understand that something is better than nothing. In addition, they understand about making someone else the bad guy, which will be the state and that's Governors. Nonetheless, Trump will look like a savior by doing what the Republicans suggested to the Democrats.

Neither party really cares. Democratic congressmen will run saying we are here to fight for more than the Republicans gave you. The Republicans will run saying, see we gave you something when Democrats didn't want to.

Poor people will eat it up as usual. Puppet masters.

I see you have all your fox news talking points down. Can you post some proof that Democrats don't care?

BlkStrength

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got a gut feeling that the real holdup is McConnell insisting that liability waivers be put in this bill. They don't want companies liable if their employees get covid if being forced back to work.

:smh:

easy_b

BGOL Investor
I got a gut feeling that the real holdup is McConnell insisting that liability waivers be put in this bill. They don't want companies liable if their employees get covid if being forced back to work.

:smh:
That’s a part of it but they really don’t want to pay the extra $600. That liability bullshit is what it is bullshit if you ain’t cleaning your shit and people catch something from you because you didn’t clean your shit then they need to sue the shit out of you.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
That’s a part of it but they really don’t want to pay the extra $600. That liability bullshit is what it is bullshit if you ain’t cleaning your shit and people catch something from you because you didn’t clean your shit then they need to sue the shit out of you.
they been said it's all about the liability law.. In the beginning they said they willing to compromise lots of things as long as the liability rule passes... Rich nigs , companies, schools, medical don't want no lawsuits for all the fuckery they've done and continue to do

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:hellyea:

Yep, it won't matter to the folks who work from home or have positions where they don't need to be around alot of people but most of us will suffer because you know most these jobs won't care since they aren't held liable.

It's a tough situation, America is really built on overspending and spending on what you don't really need, those are half the jobs though. We don't need the new AMD processors but because we hear it's better than intels i7 people will upgrade and lose money selling the old pc or just throw it away.

If it gets really bad alot of service jobs will only lay more people off..

Like I said we can make our own coffee and save 3 bucks for one cup of starbucks, these rich politicians I don't think they understand how the economy really works, they fooled us to thinking it's a real economy when it's mostly built on excess and overspending.

We can back up each night to save our data or invest in some high power IDS/IPS that will do alot of the same things as the free backup/AV software.

They should give us a few grand a month to keep it going but they won't they really got us with this whole "blame the other party" thing... complete crazy.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They have a never ending supply of dollars aka..

Promissory notes because they can just print it at will.....

Bruh wait till the masses wake up

And realize the national debt..

Is a bunch of mind fuckery..

And a major part of the scheme to steal

Our gold...

Real money not bullshit promissory notes...
But the don’t have the gold anymore and their is nothing left to back the debt except for the people. The taxpayer is the collateral. Once the masses figure this out, they will finally start to understand how the international banking money system works.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:hellyea:

Yep, it won't matter to the folks who work from home or have positions where they don't need to be around alot of people but most of us will suffer because you know most these jobs won't care since they aren't held liable.

It's a tough situation, America is really built on overspending and spending on what you don't really need, those are half the jobs though. We don't need the new AMD processors but because we hear it's better than intels i7 people will upgrade and lose money selling the old pc or just throw it away.

If it gets really bad alot of service jobs will only lay more people off..

Like I said we can make our own coffee and save 3 bucks for one cup of starbucks, these rich politicians I don't think they understand how the economy really works, they fooled us to thinking it's a real economy when it's mostly built on excess and overspending.

We can back up each night to save our data or invest in some high power IDS/IPS that will do alot of the same things as the free backup/AV software.

They should give us a few grand a month to keep it going but they won't they really got us with this whole "blame the other party" thing... complete crazy.
I don’t know why these brothas don’t get it. The parties are both the same because they agree on a key aspect of society: keep the so-called black community a perpetual underclass by any means necessary. Only a fool can’t see that at this point and has fallen for the globalists’ tricks.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t know why these brothas don’t get it. The parties are both the same because they agree on a key aspect of society: keep the so-called black community a perpetual underclass by any means necessary. Only a fool can’t see that at this point and has fallen for the globalists’ tricks.

Enough to stay afloat but also to keep you happy, they don't want no more protest so they gotta change the topic if they need to. Everything they do to us is a distraction, gender wars, class, expectations... if we got together we'll break the system so they gotta keep it going.

Business as usual.

These stimulus issues are covered due to racism which most americans see as left vs right when it's all covered in racist code.

I'm need to really leave America one day, I don't think this country can manage going forward, immigration won't stop, white people will get more on code as numbers shrink, other groups will reach for that top spot, black women are gonna start getting thrown in jail if they achieve too much (as a effect so slow them down), gender wars won't work, class and race separation based upon a lack of understanding and unity.

It's gonna get nasty in about 7 to 10 years from now.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
But the don’t have the gold anymore and their is nothing left to back the debt except for the people. The taxpayer is the collateral. Once the masses figure this out, they will finally start to understand how the international banking money system works.

I agree... the rabbit hole is deep, but that gold aint go anywhere

its just been split up and divided by the elite crime families..

money system...ha.. there is no money system, they are

just pimping labor..

many think they are really worried about immigrants coming in,

thats the mind fuck, tighten up the boarders, you know what they really fear,

muthafuckas LEAVING, they dont talk about how many americans are leaving for central and south america, going as far out as kenya to singapore,

and they lookin back wondering why they aint do it sooner,

some of course are just to addicted to fast food.. and come roaring back...lol but its not the majority...

for real tho

they dont want those still in their prime working ages to step off..

so them walls yo boy trump talkin bout building

just maybe to keep us in,

they damn sure aint keepin anybody out..

lol

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

its just been split up and divided by the elite crime families..

money system...ha.. there is no money system, they are

just pimping labor..

many think they are really worried about immigrants coming in,

thats the mind fuck, tighten up the boarders, you know what they really fear,

muthafuckas LEAVING, they dont talk about how many americans are leaving for central and south america, going as far out as kenya to singapore,

and they lookin back wondering why they aint do it sooner,

some of course are just to addicted to fast food.. and come roaring back...lol but its not the majority...

for real tho

they dont want those still in their prime working ages to step off..

so them walls yo boy trump talkin bout building

just maybe to keep us in,

they damn sure aint keepin anybody out..

lol
That is what i was alluding to saying the people are the collateral. The banking cartels keep getting all the taxes they want and since USA, Inc. Is going broke they will start legalizing everything. I doubt they can continue much longer after all the corporate tax cuts so the economy will crash and wipe out another money class of people.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member

So, yet again, the democrats fail the people. They say they are worried about how they look? So, they would rather look weak than look bad in the opinions of the opposition?
How can you argue that you are working for the people and then back down because you're worried about how you will appear to the people you are trying to help? Where is the leadership? If that's the case, why even support them if you are still going to end up with what the opposition is offering? Now its the "let us hope and pray" bullshit. :rolleyes:
Worthless. Just worthless.

They could have easily gone with "the republicans waited and waited and now are trying to back door your money right out from under you!" "We want you to get everything and not whatever scraps they will toss you". "Stand with us while we stand our ground against them stealing from you to fatten their own pockets!" "You need to get all of the things on the table in order to survive!" Huh? Nope.
400 extra is enough money for the south and the midwest to get by, while the larger coastal cities suffer. Its a political attack. Coincidentally, the larger cities tend to be mostly democrat. It must have been well-crafted, since it seemed to work. This fool puts up some ILLEGAL executive orders and the dems say they won't challenge them. "We'll just see if they are not workable." "We'll just let the states fight the battles." :rolleyes: WEAK. The checks and balances need to be re-checked and re-balanced. These failures want votes and can't even deliver on what's already been done once before.
This shit is all politics because this is an election year.
This country is toast. Better jump off of the titanic before it sinks.
Or, maybe this is all political theater and they were always going to fuck the public? Sure, no such thing as globalism....riiiight....

Last edited:

easy_b

BGOL Investor
Yep I knew that executive order was bullshit everything Trump does is bullshit

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
The masses will never figure this out because many people prefer to live in ignorance. Its too scary for them to learn the truth. So, they ignore it or avoid it all together.
People don't want to see that they are the same and ate apart of the same system. They don't want to believe that a group of people would be so evil. Yet, they know people who are considered low class will rob and kill you in the street for $1000.00. But, they can't fathom a group of elites killing and holding you down for billions.
Its gone away from U.S. control. This is why we have been fighting for the petro-dollar. Without it, our dollar wouldn't be excepted by anyone in the world.

Every president that tried to have the dollar backed by gold or silver was assassinated or attempted.

Here is a fact that is researchable.

John Kennedy created silver backed certificates, much to the protest and displeasure of Jewish bankers and payed off congressman. He was assassinated and his VP LBJ took over. What was LBJs first act as president and how long did it take for him to do his first official act? Less than 24 hours. Yes. His first act was to reverse the JFK certificates which basically would have discontinued the U.S. need to borrow from the Federal Reserve, which most people do not know is a private bank and a government bank or entity.

Money runs everything. This stuff we see on TV is just a destraction and side show.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You can't prove where a germ came from. They are microscopic. Biology 101. People don't infect you; viruses and germs infect you. People are just hosts; all of us. You actually don't truly know exactly when or where you contracted a communicable virus like covid or influenza. You can only speculate...But legally, you can sue the shit out of someone for not taking necessary precautions, like not providing PPE, cleaners, hand sanitizer, etc. or for putting them at risk.
They want to absolve themselves of taking responsibility for providing the necessities or creating an unsanitary work environment and then having to have to own up if shit goes south (and it will). Hell, there are restaurants that don't even keep napkins stocked properly. You know damn well they aren't gonna want to buy masks for their employees as well as anyone else who comes in and requests one. And that is the lightest offense. Plus, current status gives the upper hand to the employee. If they claim they got sick on the job, they can force a firing, collect unemployment and still sue. Repubs are trying to stretch it till the vaccines drop. Five years no liability is the negotiation starting point. They would take 1-2 if they could force folks back to work.
If they paid living wages to the working class, people would be ready to go back to work. I sometimes really feel sorry for the unskilled labor class in the U.S. They constantly get fucked over by turds like McConnell & Co., and yet a lot of them still support him.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Well it looks like no stimulus package and 45’s orders really don’t mean shit. Smoke and mirrors people we all got payed. Since the USPS funding is part of the stimulus 45 and his crew won’t let I through.

KD’s Burner Account

Potential Star
Registered
Well it looks like no stimulus package and 45’s orders really don’t mean shit. Smoke and mirrors people we all got payed. Since the USPS funding is part of the stimulus 45 and his crew won’t let I through.
They just gotta find out how to distribute it first it is coming