NEW ROCHELLE NY being quarantined. NATIONAL GUARD CALLED IN

Database Error

You're right dawg
OG Investor
ESw4-2UWoAEGroM

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whats the national guards going to do?keep people in that area from leaving? that shit isn't going to happen.

NYC=8 million people it was bound to happen when a number of them are from other counties .

....If it get's bad,I'll see it before it makes its way toward me in upstate ny

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The 5 boroughs: them nigs ain't real nyc anyway... If they quarantine they quarantine

Nah just kidding hopefully no foul S hit going on.. Wait isn't Alex from New Rochelle? What kinda "the crazies" situation they got ya in?

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
They need to begin quarantine Asians and cacs. We can’t have ratbat soup ala carte here. While you at it quarantine Latinos as well.

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
Folks haven’t taken this virus seriously. They be like, uh...it’s just like the flu —no biggie...people get the flu all the time. Like do you really want to get the flu! Well, the mortality rate is low, they say. Ok then, if 10,000 people get it then 390 people will die at the current mortality rate of 3.4%. You never know. If that virus mutates and brings the mortality rate even higher. Then they be like, oh...worst case you will get pneumonia. Like do you really want to get pneumonia! Pneumonia kills! Everyday, B!

You know, if folks was bleeding out of they mouth, nose, and ears like Ebola, then folks would take this shit seriously. Even though it would be a little harder to get Ebola, if there was an outbreak. I believe Ebola’s incubation period is shorter. You would start experiencing issues a lot sooner too with Ebola and you would get mandatory quarantined at the first sight of blood.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Just wait till they can't count your votes because...corona! The elections are cancelled because of...corona!
Average age of those who died: 77.12 years old
Average age of men who died: 68.30 years old
Average age of women who died: 82.47 years old
26 victims in the U.S. 22 were from that nursing home in Kirkland, WA.
The majority of deaths are in Washington and there's nowhere near a quarantine. Wash your hands. Work from home if you're sick. If you can't work from home, stay your ass at home if you're sick. Those are our instructions.
All of this panic is some bullshit used to get you back to watching t.v. again, get you to buying specific products like its the end of the world and to control your behavior. NY has 0 reasons to quarantine. Y'all better check your elected officials for this bullshit. Ask your news outlets about the people who had it and didn't die.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Update: The gay governor is gonna test his nuts tomorrow. He's talking about shutting shit down. Washington won't stand for much misinformation bullshit. Much of the population is college-educated and facts-oriented. People won't accept "because I say so" as an answer. If he shuts down the state, he can expect his career to come to a screeching halt. People will only choose being scared over being broke for so long, then its "fuck you."

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well, Washington is in for a penny, in for a pound:
https://mynorthwest.com/1758128/inslee-large-events-ban-coronavirus/

Seattle is about to take a hard hit economically. This ain't gonna end well for ol' Gay Inslee unless this thing takes out a lot of people younger than 70 years old.
Nobody is talking about people who have had it and recovered.
At some point, fear of dying from it will wear off and fear of being broke will kick in.
Keep watch as some other states will surely follow his lead.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Whats the national guards going to do?keep people in that area from leaving? that shit isn't going to happen.
NYC=8 million people it was bound to happen when a number of them are from other counties .
....If it get's bad,I'll see it before it makes its way toward me in upstate ny

The 5 boroughs: them nigs ain't real nyc anyway... If they quarantine they quarantine
Nah just kidding hopefully no foul S hit going on.. Wait isn't Alex from New Rochelle? What kinda "the crazies" situation they got ya in?

Update: The gay governor is gonna test his nuts tomorrow. He's talking about shutting shit down. Washington won't stand for much misinformation bullshit. Much of the population is college-educated and facts-oriented. People won't accept "because I say so" as an answer. If he shuts down the state, he can expect his career to come to a screeching halt. People will only choose being scared over being broke for so long, then its "fuck you."

Mofos gonna be like Chadwick in 21 Bridges
Close down all the bridges, highways, & tunnels
Just shut down the whole damn island.....

source.gif