New Music Video: Busta Rhymes - Czar (Remix) ft. CJ, M.O.P.

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor

I couldn’t make it thru the whole interview. Homie was talking himself in circles. But why does his mans need a gun to do an interview and why was is pointed at his man. Real east to fire by accident the way he kept grabbing it

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I couldn’t make it thru the whole interview. Homie was talking himself in circles. But why does his mans need a gun to do an interview and why was is pointed at his man. Real east to fire by accident the way he kept grabbing it

It looked like the beginning of some internet skit.

I feel like he realized mid interview he had just butt dialed the get indicted hotline and tried to pivot

badly

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

wow he got ROWDY to co sign?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
whatever happened to rampage? :giggle:

He’s still around. Has some health issues, needs to lose a lot of weight

Yup I heard that

Hope he gets healthy.

Give that man his flowers NOW.

I really don't like how now these mcs get no money no love from fans till they gone from the plane of existence

Just watch black twitter for 2 days will be shouting the last boy scout and busta did him wrong and how we slept on his flavor verse.

dik cashmere

BGOL Investor
you KNOW I don't post from this site but

Finally watched it. First I’m disappointed that Shawn Prez is doing interviews for vlad.

Secondly Cruz is hyping the Latin and hip hop connection yet nothing came out of that collaboration other than the Cj remix.

You’re bragging about the kid yet just like the single he’s nowhere to be found now.

of course the players behind the scenes aren’t going to pay 80 grand to clear a sample when they don’t know what the record is gonna do. These are new times where they wanna see an artist’s following to determine if it’s worth putting money up

lastly your nose habit is why you had to dip into your daughters college fund to pay that money and also why you had to ask your wife to touch any money

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Finally watched it. First I’m disappointed that Shawn Prez is doing interviews for vlad.

Secondly Cruz is hyping the Latin and hip hop connection yet nothing came out of that collaboration other than the Cj remix.

You’re bragging about the kid yet just like the single he’s nowhere to be found now.

of course the players behind the scenes aren’t going to pay 80 grand to clear a sample when they don’t know what the record is gonna do. These are new times where they wanna see an artist’s following to determine if it’s worth putting money up

lastly your nose habit is why you had to dip into your daughters college fund to pay that money and also why you had to ask your wife to touch any money

dik cashmere

BGOL Investor

Translation:
I’m not really about that life. I only did it because my uncle said it would work

he kept repeating I’m not a drill artist I’m doing Latin music like he was convincing himself

funny that he chooses to go Latin once his uncle gets out of rap and starts a Latin label

also funny that he wanted out of drill once the drill artists started coming at him

lastly why is Jerry mouse trying to sound like star