New Music: Peter Rosenberg feat. Method Man, Raekwon & Willie The Kid - Next Chamber

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
My only disappointment is that they did a song for Rosenberg
Just act like they didn't do it for him and enjoy the flow. :ipod:

WoIwZR.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
See Cuzzo, this is why I frowned on you in the Nikki thread. I can't go from this to that punk pussy clown shit. I just can't. This flow right here is where it's at. I expect you to stamp your approval on shit like this AND THIS TYPE SHIT ONLY FROM NOW ON. I can't lose you bruh to junkfood rap. :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh: Stay wit me fam. :thumbsup:

WoIwZR.jpg

Bro...

It's two DIFFERENT kinds of rap to me.

Really dozens of chambers

My favorite era of hip hop had gang starr tribe redman LL public enemy Nas Latifah wu tang biggie Bone thugs lil kim outkast fugees

All thriving and collaborating

I stand by Nicki can rap her ass off.

Again it's different I appreciate skills period

Nicki ain't wack cuzzo I don't like Chance but I respect his hustle he can rap and makes hits just not for ME.

But music is subjective I get it

but to say Nicki ain't got skills is just not true.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Bro...

My favorite era of hip hop had gang starr tribe redman LL public enemy Nas Latifah wu tang biggie Bone thugs lil kim outkast fugees

Nicki ain't wack cuzzo I don't like Chance but I respect his hustle he can rap and makes hits just not for ME.

By the way, completely off subject, I drove up to Brooklyn yesterday morning to Stinert Studios to get my 6 yr old a Covid test. He's gonna be shooting a barbershop scene for The Last O.G. with Tracy Morgan. Man them fuckin Jews walk around that area like they own the bitch!! Shit pissed me the fuck off!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

yccHsS.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
By the way, completely off subject, I drove up to Brooklyn yesterday morning to Stinert Studios to get my 6 yr old a Covid test. He's gonna be shooting a barbershop scene for The Last O.G. with Tracy Morgan. Man them fuckin Jews walk around that area like they own the bitch!! Shit pissed me the fuck off!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

yccHsS.jpg

First off CONGRATS to the young KING!!! Tell him Uncle Playa is proud.

I'm going this weekend too for my oldest.

And its SPECIFICALLY because these Jewish folk are TRIPPING that why I am telling folk in MY OPINION?

I'm wearing my mask still. I got too many super high risk people in my circle and I already caught someone LYING about taking the vaccine,.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
First off CONGRATS to the young KING!!! Tell him Uncle Playa is proud.

I'm going this weekend too for my oldest.

And its SPECIFICALLY because these Jewish folk are TRIPPING that why I am telling folk in MY OPINION?

I'm wearing my mask still. I got too many super high risk people in my circle and I already caught someone LYING about taking the vaccine,.
Absolutely cuzzo. We all had our mask on the whole time.

fUo3hy.jpg

VWchrisATL

Rising Star
OG Investor
Bro...

This….

dik cashmere

Freaky Tah gettin high that's my brother
BGOL Investor

yccHsS.jpg
Dope and yeah Walsh they have no cares except for their own. They have a holiday this weekend so hopefully it keeps them to themselves

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
why isn't pete giving these dope type beats to eminem?, he really needs them.

oh wait I thought this was eminems manager, i just rememberd its that radio cracker.

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
dope shit - but fuck Pete
See Cuzzo, this is why I frowned on you in the Nikki thread. I can't go from this to that punk pussy clown shit. I just can't. This flow right here is where it's at. I expect you to stamp your approval on shit like this AND THIS TYPE SHIT ONLY FROM NOW ON. I can't lose you bruh to junkfood rap. :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh: Stay wit me fam. :thumbsup:

WoIwZR.jpg
uh huh -how does this intro feel?
@playahaitian

why isn't pete giving these dope type beats to eminem?, he really needs them.

oh wait I thought this was eminems manager, i just rememberd its that radio cracker.
Thats Paul...
This is Pete - the Hot 97, funk flex / cipha sound nut hugger

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Dope and yeah Walsh they have no cares except for their own. They have a holiday this weekend so hopefully it keeps them to themselves

Yo headed back now.

They WILD CRAZY FLAGRANT

My oldest said daddy I don't like this

So was gonna call a cab.

This fine thick lil Asian nurse I was talking to before hears

She like sweetheart I know wait here

She got us one for free!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

damn it, I can't sneak post on here no more

bro got inner vision

Listen the kid was nervous so she wanted to ease her spirits...

nurses said I was a good dad etc etc

We making small talk about MEDICAL ISSUES like the mask and sickle cell etc

and I was telling her I can finally get my hair cut, cause its at my neck

she laughed and told me don't cut you don't I have anyone to braid it for me.

I said wifey won't do.

And she was like it s nothing if she had known she would have done it.

the baby is like daddy we should go now

then she was like you should make the second appointment NOW so you don't have any issues.

I was like bet.

She was like you should pick THIS day cause I be there if the baby needs any help.

and she can see my haircut.

All innocent Vic all innocent