New Michael Jackson Track called Gangsta

Zero

Star
Registered
Shit sound like OLD Mike. Dude even usin' his old "Off The Wall man voice". If Mike makes a new album and goes back to singin' with some damn soul and PROMISES to NOT show his face on the cover or make a video showing his grill, I WILL buy his shit, I promise.

Dubez

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Song sounds hot. I dont think Pras wrote the first verse tho. To much of a drastic diff between the first and the second.

Mack10

MOD SQUAD
Super Moderator
Michael will always sound good and he is an extraordinary entertainer it's just that his extracaricular activities that keep getting him hemmed up. :puke:

VegasGuy

Star
OG Investor
That's Mikes MO. Be strong wit da wite folk. Don't want to be wit da black folk. Get in trouble wit da wite folk. Come hide behind da black folk till the coast is clear.

Must be the OJ syndrome workin'.

But seriously, except for the very beginning, it's not half bad.

-VG

town528

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
If a singer has to add a rapper to be acceotable we have lost what I consider great music. I heard a whimper from Michael and could not make out what he was saying. I could hear the rapper clear as a bell. It's off the wall, it's no thriller and I am about to beat it.

jerrynuevo

Day 1 member
BGOL Investor
VegasGuy said:
That's Mikes MO. Be strong wit da wite folk. Don't want to be wit da black folk. Get in trouble wit da wite folk. Come hide behind da black folk till the coast is clear.

Must be the OJ syndrome workin'.

But seriously, except for the very beginning, it's not half bad.

-VG

I respect Mike's "Gansta" in the music field. And that's right he did experience the OJ Effect and got re-rooted real quick.

I would bump that shit though :yes:

redemption

Star
Registered
I REALLY wish Pras was not on this song and it was just Mike by himself. I'd its gonna be sad when Michael is gone, because theres no other person on this earth that can do it like him man :(

nphilly1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not a pras fan and the song could've done without pras. I think Luda or maybe T.I. would've been nice on the track but not pras :smh: .

Oxford_Thug

Potential Star
Registered
WOW! That Shit had me conflicted. Mike was cool on it and all but Pros never held down a track for me. What was that all about. Why didn't Mike go with Ja Rule. That would have been a good move for both of them. I was actually expecting that after seeing Ja's new Do. But Wait What if does do a song with Mike would 50 gonna get at Mike.

Happy Everday
Oxford Thug

Ballhandler

Support BGOL
Registered
This song reminds me of the real Elvis Post.....J.Timberlake aint nothing but a fake white mike and people seem to love that shit.

I hope he makes another album. About 6 years ago I ran into west coast producer Battlecat at the mall, said he was workin with Mike on some gangster shit. IT was never released, dude said Mike gave him a bently just for the work they was doing.

Said he laced anyone he worked with with gifts.

Fuck the haters, I got Mike's back cause if one of his cuts comes on right now you will bob your head faster then a 2 dolla hoe,lol. :lol:

The Black HHH

Star
Registered
Mike has NEVER put out an album that wasn't hot!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pras was sucking (as usual) but Mike is ON IT!!!

Whoaaaaoooooooh!

Simply_Black

International
International Member
Good to hear Michael singing again, as always his voice sound good but I just aint feeling all that rapping shit surrounding the track, with a different remix minus most of that rapping crap it should make a big hit.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Zero said:
Shit sound like OLD Mike. Dude even usin' his old "Off The Wall man voice". If Mike makes a new album and goes back to singin' with some damn soul and PROMISES to NOT show his face on the cover or make a video showing his grill, I WILL buy his shit, I promise.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :cool: :cool: