DJB10

Rising Star
Registered
mariah carey-touch mybody.mp3 - 3.99MB

l_ded513435d67ac33fe604a53be2da464.jpg

KingAddies

Rising Star
Registered
The track is okay for a younger artist like Brandy or Ciara or Keisha Cole. Fuck it bring back Cherish and split the melody up between the four of them. It's okay but it just cosigns her insane behavior.

"You made it a hot line I made it a hot song." She jacked Beyonce for that line from "Get me Bodied."

Blunt

Rising Star
Registered
Another potential smash from co-writer The-Dream and producer "Tricky" Stewart, though I'd really like to hear her do something that breaks out of this currently popular formula. This conservative approach with the first single is understandable. Hopefully, there'll be something more upbeat, challenging and unexpected on the album (and in the follow-up singles). Love to hear another gospel-flavored "Make It Happen."

TheDon82

Rising Star
Registered
track is mediocre at best.:smh:sounds like a ciara or keyshia cole track my girl not even feelin it and she love mariah

D-Nice 1

Star
Registered
This track is lame but Clear Channel, MTV & BET will have you cats loving it in no time. :hmm:

D-Nice 1 (The Nice One)

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
It's aight, it's produced by The-Dream and Tricky Stewart so the hoes'll eat this shit up.

*waits for the video, knowing she gone be about 90% naked as usually*

LennyNero1972

Sleeping Deity.
BGOL Investor
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: