netflix: Sense8 season2 discussion

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
what yall think?
ep1

<IFRAME SRC="http://vidbull.com/embed-6f110pna0ml6-540x318.html" FRAMEBORDER=0 MARGINWIDTH=0 MARGINHEIGHT=0 SCROLLING=NO WIDTH=540 HEIGHT=338></IFRAME>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iKpKAlbJ7BQ?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Winslow Wong

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
watch Cloud Atlas and then this - it willmake more Sense 9no pun intended)

they are two different source materials but similar philosophies

Lord Vicious

Rising Star
I'm only up to episode 4 but it's not bad.
It's slow at times but you have to pay attention or you'll get lost quick.
There are a few gay characters but,gay people exist and they're not the focal point
so it's not that bad.
Just have to be patient and see what happens over the next 8.

Peace

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
I need to google that shit. How you going to bring a gutshot kid into a ER and they're like nope... go somewhere else. Wtf happened to render aid? Did the emtla get rescinded and nobody told me?

ThaAnsa3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I tried. To slow. To much gay shit

I'm nowhere near homophobic, but I found myself feeling the same damn way. After like the eight kiss and dick-touching, I almost just skipped the scene not caring if I missed anything crucial.

Someone said it's slow, but I think something like this generally has to be. Their introducing a lot of characters with complex backstories and current lives. I think it's one of those shows that will take a few episodes to build and then it's off to the races.

robfmnola

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
WTF? Good ass series but what up with the faggotry? I mean damn. Ill give episode 4 a look. I'm out after that if it doesnt switch gears.

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
Trying to stick with this......but.....:boring: and way too much gay ish though.....I've been skipping as soon as the tranny and the gays pop up on screen. :puke:

Damian Stone

I saw a real UFO....
BGOL Investor
Watched up to ep5, well mostly fast-forwarded since ep1.

Long long.......long, I understand they need to build up but, not even a clue or a sign of whomever is supposed to be after them, bad writing really...

And yeah the gay agenda is at full strength.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
up to episode 6. The african dudes and chinese chic, their story is good. The lesbians seem interesting too. Not sure about the gay dude. That chic does have a nice ass though.

shamone

Rising Star
OG Investor
up to episode 6. The african dudes and chinese chic, their story is good. The lesbians seem interesting too. Not sure about the gay dude. That chic does have a nice ass though.

there's a tranny and a lesbian chick in a relationship.

Moore

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The gay shit ran me right to bed...the wifey watched 6 episodes and told me it was ok.

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator

The only parts that held any interest or mild excitement were with the Korean girl doing any of her fight scenes. I think the show had potential but with so much focus on the gay stuff and less on getting the story going...it was meh.....they have 12 episodes that could have been condensed into 6-8 epis or just do one full length movie get all that ish out of it. It held no real merit to the story line.:smh:
Hopefully they don't think that this will deserve a second round. :smh:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
fUcking shit makes no sense. The lesbian is a dude that had a sex change and ended up being boo'ed up with a woman.:hmm:

This shit reminds mw lost.

Lord Vicious

Rising Star
They had a good idea but the writing fucked it up.
They spend 3 or 4 episodes at a time going into detail about the gay characters but the story goes
nowhere.Hopefully next season will be better.

Peace

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
Last 3 eps finished strong. They got their shit together. Final ep was dope. To me though that's how ep 2-10 should've been. You can interweave characterization and action and giving knowledge of the story simultaneously.

Korean chick +
Cop +
Hacker +
Mexican actor meh... he was good last couple of eps. Soon as they got away from the extra gay he was good. They seemed pretty comic relief like.

German meh... I didn't like his character because they had him be all paramilitary and shit and like cmon. Son is a jewel thief. A safe cracker.

Indian woman - meh. Just her whole thing is MEH. A strong MEH.

Icelandic chick - Strong meh.

Said- fucking annoying.

Kenyan - Annoying. Could've been soooo much better if they just gave him more viable story. That van damme fetish was just weird too. We're split on if he was jacking off to van damme.

T'Challa

Rising Star
Registered
The watchoskis (formerly the watchoski brothers) the directors of the matrix was behind this

Lana Watchoski (formerly Larry) came out as a tranny three years ago

so that explains the heavy faggotry. :hmm:

I had high hopes but i put that shit down after the first episode and watched bojack horsemen.

T'Challa

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah they went all out with that scene. Now so much the strap on but the extra detail of it being wet and pussy juice flying off it when it hit the floor was extra. :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: i thought i was the only one who caught that.

Thats what would happen if David fincher directed an NC-17 lesbian thriller

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Last 3 eps finished strong. They got their shit together. Final ep was dope. To me though that's how ep 2-10 should've been. You can interweave characterization and action and giving knowledge of the story simultaneously.

Korean chick +
Cop +
Hacker +
Mexican actor meh... he was good last couple of eps. Soon as they got away from the extra gay he was good. They seemed pretty comic relief like.

German meh... I didn't like his character because they had him be all paramilitary and shit and like cmon. Son is a jewel thief. A safe cracker.

Indian woman - meh. Just her whole thing is MEH. A strong MEH.

Icelandic chick - Strong meh.

Said- fucking annoying.

Kenyan - Annoying. Could've been soooo much better if they just gave him more viable story. That van damme fetish was just weird too. We're split on if he was jacking off to van damme.
i need eps 9 ,10,11,12

The Untouchable GDFOLKS

Real Niggas Get Real Pussy
BGOL Investor
I was geeked to check it cause of the potential but when I seen the intro and they are showing all types of people just living and then they had to show fags kissing!!!:angry:

That shows the agenda..everybody is riding bikes..fishing..doing normal "HUMAN" shit..but when they show the gay people..their human shit is doing "GAY" shit!

I really hate the agenda that fag-wood is pushing.

All the other characters stories are not focused on relationships or affection but all the gay characters are...its like that is the only shit that can write when it comes to fags.

Yes Gay people are here...so fucking what..why does every gay character have to always be some hyper sexual motherfucka???

I am passing on this bullshit..sad cause I like the cop, brother and Asian broads story lines.