Netflix: Marvel's Punisher The Series (2017) Official FULL Trailer #2 (SHIT IS FLAMES!!!

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
That was some damn fine editing there in that teaser. Good concept. Good scoring. Good imaging. Shane at Shane no more, he is the next best thing for Marvel Netflix after Daredevil.

Jessica Jones was okay but is in limbo. After this year of women, she gotta get better writing and a bigger budget. Make that bitch useful.

Luke Cage started out GREAT, but then without Cottonmouf, the ending suffered. He needs a redeemer.

I could give a fuck less about Iron Fist. The controversy was stupid but the show itself is just trash. Forgettable. Silly. Cheap looking design. TV style martial arts photography. They should know better.

The Defenders should be fantastic. They gotta do some major shit though. Something that none of us will see coming. Something that sends ripple effects across the MCU.

oNE

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
I-Wanna-Rock-Right-Now-My-Name-I-Came-Get-Down-Drum-Solo-Dance.jpg
giphy.gif
Im-So-Fancy-You-Already-Know-Staircase-Swerve.gif
Cy0bR2k.gif
giphy.gif

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We'll see how the storyline progresses. But one thing is for damn sure...they absolutely nailed Shane(Acto Walking Dead) for the Punisher Role.

Multi - Personality

Rising Star
Registered
Looks dope, just keep your eyes peeled for CACs who are going to use this show to promote their lone wolf or militia BS to exact revenge and "justice" on POC.

Racist CACs be embracing that Punisher skull symbol.
Then.....Embrace the spirit of Barracuda....

2056872-barracuda_5_004.jpg

shamone

Rising Star
OG Investor
Had to fast forward and skim through Iron Fist and still haven't finished The Defenders

Shit puts me to sleep every time
mann, iron fist is so problematic , i'm glad hey changed showrunners. the defenders was marred with iron fist storyline intertwined with daredevil. should of been better. s weaver was a weak big bad. i wish white hat was the big bad. i still fucks with madme gauo tho.

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
That was some damn fine editing there in that teaser. Good concept. Good scoring. Good imaging. Shane at Shane no more, he is the next best thing for Marvel Netflix after Daredevil.

Jessica Jones was okay but is in limbo. After this year of women, she gotta get better writing and a bigger budget. Make that bitch useful.

Luke Cage started out GREAT, but then without Cottonmouf, the ending suffered. He needs a redeemer.

I could give a fuck less about Iron Fist. The controversy was stupid but the show itself is just trash. Forgettable. Silly. Cheap looking design. TV style martial arts photography. They should know better.

The Defenders should be fantastic. They gotta do some major shit though. Something that none of us will see coming. Something that sends ripple effects across the MCU.

oNE
what about daredevil?

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
what about daredevil?

Fam - I forgot all about Double D for a minute. His teasers and trailers are both cut very well. They work in the slow mo at appropriate times and the edited scenes work good with the music featured. Everything they have done for him has been solid. There is a feature fight in both seasons of Daredevil but the first season still outshines the second by a long stretch.

SPOILERS:

They should have NEVER killed off the Cottonmouf in Luke Cage. That shit killed the momentum of the show and the new baddy just wasn't as badass. If he was still alive or if they bring him back
he could feature in the last season of Daredevil and they could've brought back Kingpin in a second tier plot that encompasses the whole shit mid season and have him and Daredevil face off again. I think they will still bring Kingpin back but you know what I mean.

Kingpins origin and how they played out his role between the two seasons was masterful.

oNE

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Fam - I forgot all about Double D for a minute. His teasers and trailers are both cut very well. They work in the slow mo at appropriate times and the edited scenes work good with the music featured. Everything they have done for him has been solid. There is a feature fight in both seasons of Daredevil but the first season still outshines the second by a long stretch.

SPOILERS:

They should have NEVER killed off the Cottonmouf in Luke Cage. That shit killed the momentum of the show and the new baddy just wasn't as badass. If he was still alive or if they bring him back
he could feature in the last season of Daredevil and they could've brought back Kingpin in a second tier plot that encompasses the whole shit mid season and have him and Daredevil face off again. I think they will still bring Kingpin back but you know what I mean.

Kingpins origin and how they played out his role between the two seasons was masterful.

oNE

Completely agree with you on the spoiler... personally I would have had Luke's half brother appear in the beginning and have Cottonmouth appear more towards the end. Sort of what they did with Kingpin in Daredevil.

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
Completely agree with you on the spoiler... personally I would have had Luke's half brother appear in the beginning and have Cottonmouth appear more towards the end. Sort of what they did with Kingpin in Daredevil.

EXACTLY.

And that's also what most reviewers repeated too. He owned every scene he was in. I dunno how the writers didn't see that or was it the show runner that didn't wanna change shit around but its so obvious. Especially AFTER Ali won an Oscar.

oNE