Need help pickn up older women (28-36), help a negro out!!

Killacut

Star
Registered
am a young guy and I am really into older good looking women. I was at Shaws grocery store n I saw this matured bad bitch n am talkn this bitch got ass for days n I manged to get her attention n I cud say was u beautiful n she smiled said thanx. I tried askn for her number but she said no thanx but I felt like if my gaame was stronger I wud've gotten her number. am just tired of fukken with these college girls n I want a bad woman to fuk with uz most of these college girls dunno shit behind closed doors n am gettn sick of it:angry:.

malaki

Star
Registered
first of all you're violating player rules by telling a female she's beautiful. step your game up. you gotta maybe dress up a little bit and chat em up. ask their advice on some shit like how to make a certain food dish if you're in the grocery store or something then if they talking to you go to the next step say "you must cook ____ really well i'd like to try some" or whatever. you can't come at an older chick with that lame "you look really beautiful" type game thats just sonning yourself.

second of all stick to the college pussy. you'll have plenty of time for them old hoes later on ain't nothing to that really :cool:

gameboy

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
although i'm a male, i'm in the age range of the chicks you are trying to meet,,, & my biggest gripe with hollering at young chicks is their conversation is trash,,, although i may want to fuck, if her conversation doesn't extend beyond the rick ross/50 beef, or who's ass chris brown is going to whup next , it's a turn off,,, so learn to speak about a wide range of topics

also you have to physically look like a man that she can brag about & show off to friends/family,,, if you dress & can pass for being her son, it probably ain't gonna happen

apple grove

Star
BGOL Investor
sounds like you not coming correct with the older bitches...

You need to remember these older hoes is being gotten at on the daily by old head married/single and successful dudes with their life/money/career/housing/car/words/stroke game shit together, plus more money and time to trick than a broke ass college student got, so unless your word game is just that slick, you gonna keep losing.

keep fucking with the college hoes, that was some of the easiest pussy that I ever got, then once you have mastered the art of stroking as much college drunk and low self esteem puss as you can handle, then advance to the professioanl puss

Deuterion

Support BGOL
Registered
am a young guy and I am really into older good looking women. I was at Shaws grocery store n I saw this matured bad bitch n am talkn this bitch got ass for days n I manged to get her attention n I cud say was u beautiful n she smiled said thanx. I tried askn for her number but she said no thanx but I felt like if my gaame was stronger I wud've gotten her number. am just tired of fukken with these college girls n I want a bad woman to fuk with uz most of these college girls dunno shit behind closed doors n am gettn sick of it:angry:.

The first thing you need to do is find out the kind of Woman you want and then figure out what would get the attention and ultimately gain the attraction of said Woman. For example, are you seeking a Career Woman, Mature Woman, or just someone who has more experience in the bedroom? When you figure this out you then must begin to present yourself in a way that would attract those kinds of Women to you. For instance, if you want a Career Woman who has her own Car/Place/Money it would be best if you too had a Career, a Car, some Money, and a Place. This is because Women never like to be in a better position than the Man who is approaching her. So if she has a job and you don't chances are no number for you! So make sure you keep that in mind when approaching Older Women because by default they will have had more time to get themselves in order than yourself. Lastly, you're going to have to tailor your approaches to the type of Woman you're trying to get. You cannot step to an Older Woman with the tired ol' game that you'd use to seduce the average College Chick. You're going to have to step to them like a Gentleman...and present yourself in a way that makes them think you have your shit together (even if that's false). Expand your horizons and be prepared to give thorough and meaningful answers to questions such as: What are your goals in life? Where do you see yourself in 5 Years? and etc. If you get to the first date these questions will help a Woman find out if you're a perpetrator or not.

Last edited:

hart

Support BGOL
Registered
Keep trying
fuck it...
Some good advice for you has been given

If you aint got your own place ... and other shit dont let that stop you ....
but yes you will have to come different

find where they are vulnerable and use that to your advantage....
it may be a tougher go
but not impossible

ace_on_black

Potential Star
Registered
1. stop saying bitches
2. goto a place with class
3. dont acted like a dumb ASS...
4. be mature (Woman will see that)
5. talk about what is going on around you (not about yourself)
6. talk like you & her been friend for a long time
(just catching up)
7. be Honest (No Bull-Shit)
8. Dont go overboard & try to buy them drinks
9. Older Lady/Woman can hold there own
(they are proud of that and they will say it)
10. see her next time. (dont push it)

Hope that help...

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
how you have problems picking up older women? if your having problems they're probably hood rats. women in their mid to late 30's dont play games, be cause they're mature. too bad women must reach this age just to be mature :smh::smh::smh:.

BTW if she said no thank you..... fuck the bitch and move on. it makes no sense worrying about what you could've done or what you should've done when the bitch wants nothing to do with you, i used to be like that in HS and im glad im out of that stage. start making yourself the top prize and stop catering to these bitches. give these women the "take it or leave it" option, theirs nothing wrong with your game. i cant stand when ninjas be concerned about their game or make modifications to their appearance just to fit bitches preferences. for example ninjas worrying about being to short because women find it unattractive. if a bitch dont like me for being short then fuck it and fuck her, you cant please everybody on the planet. take it or leave it.

but keep your head up.

NorthsideOKC

Star
Registered
I wouldn't worry too much about it. From my experience, if they're interested, they'll let you know. Those cougars seem to be more aggressive at that point in their life.

Blu Diablo

Promoter of Common Sense
BGOL Investor
2 random ass bullshit advice threads and counting. :hmm:
Code:
[url]http://www.bgol.us/board/showthread.php?t=366936[/url]
[url]http://www.bgol.us/board/showthread.php?t=366924[/url]

Vet's don't say I didn't call it.

The Pope

His Holiness Pope Francis
Registered
i have only one thing to say :

if you want to holla at a older woman you had best have your own pad ( house or apartment ). If not you might as well keep on walking .

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
fucking an older brod is one thing.....being with them is totally different. i wasted 2 years of my life trying to have a sustainable relationship with a woman that was 10 years older than myself. yeah the sex was good and i loved her, but when i thought about the longterm....how one day i would like to have children....i knew that was one thing she wasn't gonna be able to provide for me. just be careful of what you're asking for homie....especially if you get an older bitch in that age range....cuz them hoes is ready to settle down and start having kids and shit. you might be pressured to do some shit that you aint ready to do yet.

malaki

Star
Registered
i have only one thing to say :

if you want to holla at a older woman you had best have your own pad ( house or apartment ). If not you might as well keep on walking .

bullshit. I was a young nigga living with pops back in the day and I had a BAD halfrican damn near 30 years old. chick was fine with one of the best asses i seen in my LIFE :yes: had the broad cooking gambian stew for me and pops at the house :dance:

its called GAME my friend!

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
2 random ass bullshit advice threads and counting. :hmm:
Code:
[url]http://www.bgol.us/board/showthread.php?t=366936[/url]
[url]http://www.bgol.us/board/showthread.php?t=366924[/url]

Vet's don't say I didn't call it.

Thanks for the heads up..i already had my suspicions.... one more goes on the ignore list