Nearly 1 in 3 American workers run out of money before payday—even those earning over $100,000

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
we make over 200k there is no fucking reason you should be running out of money...pay off debt...reduce liabilities...stop fronting fuck what others think

Same. Budget. Budget. Budget.

I always mention in the financial threads: know where your money is going. I pretty much know all our monthly expenses and can basically project for the year what we can save for the year. Budget at the beginning of the year. Set it and forget it.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
NYC getting more bike friendly especially with all these food delivery people.. We also have more alternatives with a 24/7 public transportation with buses/trains.. Than these public bike prices dropped down to $5 a month to use for a percentage of the population so you seeing more usage out of them... Now they trying to reduce the amount of cars in the city by not allowing them to go down certain streets at certain times or thinking about adding more tolls to deter people from heading into certain areas... Interesting times ahead of us

San Francisco about to make the main strait through the financial district (Market Street) a no car zone. That shit is crazy. They already widened all the bike lanes and bus lanes you can’t even drive in . They have huge red lanes for busesonly and you will get a ticket driving in them. Cars in the city make no sense unless you’re a taxi or Lyft/Uber car.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol I got live-in at the moment but I'm not ok with women who won't date a man without a car. That's old thinking or the mindset of what can he do for me. In 10 years car ownership will be for poor people. Well to do people will live, work and play in walking distance and won't require a car.

There's already an apartment being developed n Arizona that doesn't allow cars at all

In ten fifteen years car ownership won't be allowed...as cars are being built with more proprietary components now and they don't want you to fuck with it... Right now they're trying to establish the case that you don't own your car you only license the use of it...

I say in about fifteen or twenty years the most anyone will be able to do is lease a car...

Car ownership is going away.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Article makes sense - with the high debt load most people (ie. millennials) carry with student loans and those spending on consumer items to avoid depression due to having to spend so much money on student loan debt, I can see why this is an issue.

Most of American are debt slaves and may never attain financial freedom that is why it is mind boggling that anyone can be against reparations for the so-called black community as the only thing keeping most of these whites afloat is generational wealth attained from centuries of free labor and then free benefits from the government and Jim Crow.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Article makes sense - with the high debt load most people (ie. millennials) carry with student loans and those spending on consumer items to avoid depression due to having to spend so much money on student loan debt, I can see why this is an issue.

Most of American are debt slaves and may never attain financial freedom that is why it is mind boggling that anyone can be against reparations for the so-called black community as the only thing keeping most of these whites afloat is generational wealth attained from centuries of free labor and then free benefits from the government and Jim Crow.
Yeah a lot of cats on here aren't factoring in student loans and medical issues etc. It isn't just bad money discipline keeping people in the hole.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Money is digital now of days. These youngins barely ever see cash. Hell, I never carry cash. It feels weird to have in my wallet. When I do have a little cash, I usually end up giving to some homeless person.

Recently, some idiot 18 year olds robbed Starbucks at gun point demanding cash and I was like “they didn’t think that one through at all.” Who uses cash at Starbucks? Lol.

nah, money is physical because people are the money. as soon as you are born you are entered into the debt slave system, social security number given and birth certificate, which are traded on the stock exchanges (ever heard of a CUSIP number?) the purpose to is pay the debt owed to the international bankers which in America are led and controlled by the IRS.

most people don’t understand the money system and how it works but one of the best books on it is titled “The New Money System 666” by Mary Stewart Relfe which talks about how this “cashless society” was predicted over 2000 years ago and how it will be the downfall of society.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah a lot of cats on here aren't factoring in student loans and medical issues etc. It isn't just bad money discipline keeping people in the hole.

Or the fact we already start off in the hole. Cats on BGOL talking that shit really seem to have little to no interaction with the average person which makes me think they are isolated from the real world.

there is no middle class anymore because the rich have successfully destroyed it by suppressing wages while raising the price of goods and services so most people are living under the illusion of being financially free but are one medical emergency or job loss away from being wiped out.

there are lawyers that even make a substantial living out of filing BK for people in poverty because they constantly have to go back to re-file. It is a twisted system that the capitalists have set up. That is why people like Bernie Sanders are so popular because he claims he wants to tax the rich and he should be able to to balance the system. There is a huge difference between wealth and income and we will never catch up with the former due to whites having a 400 year head start.

ankhheru

BGOL Investor
I dont think that the problem is using cash vs using credit.

When making purchases you should always use someone else's money, because the bank will act more agressively when getting their money back vs your money.

The problem is that people dont know how to manage money.

Personally, I don't carry cash...ever. I may have a 20 for emergencies but other than that I am 100% credit.

But.....I do have a budget and am very cognizant of my spending.

I spent about $30K + on credit last year....

The trick is that it was all on ONE card...the card stayed below 30% of utilization and I paid on the credit card multiple times a month at a rate of $2K-$4k a month. The balance is never carried over to the next billing cycle. I also received maybe a total of $2-3K in credit card rewards.

If you want to use credit follow these rules:

1. Have one card be your main card.
A. Your other cards should be kept for emergencies or should be kept active with bills that are consistent (always same amount and same day).​
1. For instance, I have a couple back up cards. One bill comes out of each a month. The bills are the same every month. My bank withdraws from my account to pay those bills automatically.​
2. Pay on your card multiple times a month.
A. Dont allow your balance to carry over to the next cycle. This way you avoid paying interest but you also get the protections and perks from using credit.​
3. Dont use more that 30% of your credit card limit a cycle.
4. Make a budget!!!
A. Map out your expenses. This map should be inline with your income and should be easy to figure out if you are on salary or work consistent hours.​
1. A general rule is that your housing expenses should not be more than 30% of your monthly net income. If it's more than this, you are in trouble.​
2. At least 5-10% should go to savings.​
5. Stick to your budget.
A. If you cant stick to your budget...​
1. If you want/have to spend more on one expense...spend less on a different one.​
That 30% on your card per billing cycle is crucial. It builds your credit score fast as hell or kills it fast as hell. If you're just starting out building credit get a secured credit card with a small amount ($300 is enough belive it or not) and keep it under 30% and watch how fast that shit builds up your credit score. Never let that card go over that mark and learn your billing cycle.

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This is bringing up a bunch of points about one thing so many people don't do with their kids...teach them how to properly budget and how to utilize credit.

That's one thing I wish my parents schooled me on more...I was taught that credit cards were bad and to not use them. The problem isn't cards themselves, it's that too many people with them have poor discipline.
Let me give you a simple example.. 1 of my boy owns a liq store.. There are people that will buy a pint of henny every single day... Now the frugal person in me goes if you gonna buy a pint a day why don't you juss cop a half gallon which will save 20+ dollars and get a fucking flask...literally I calculated you will easily save more than a thousand a yr juss by doing that simple step.. But humanoids are not smart enough to break habits even though it will better serve them.. Let's not even go if you decided to go to the wholesale spot which will easily save you 1500+ a yr if you did that.. Sometimes the simplest steps can change your money flow crazy.. Now you could dig even deeper into their spending habits and I bet you can save them money just by simply adjusting their spending or where they spend at... I told you b4 how Gillette razors go for like 4 for like $11 or more at some pharmacies.. Than I saw the same razors at Costco 36 razors for $20..niggg I'm never buying a razor at another spot again thanks to costco... See sometimes it's about finding what you want at a diff spot or cheaper price... I've shown people how to save thousands per yr juss finding better solutions

No doubt fam, but I will say this, anybody buying a pint of Henny every day (and I'm assuming they are drinking it that day) got more problems than just money management. That's a problem a lot of us have...I remember folk used to go through a pack or 2 of cigs in a fucking day...how much money is that flushing down the drain considering in my area a pack of newports is like $7-10 in some of these areas.

People got a lot of vices and feel a need to impress people with materials.

I know a woman that started real estate, had a working but older model Fusion (payed off). She went out and bought a used X5 because she felt she needed the image that a car like that has in order to sell houses. Frankly, I don't know how much of that is legit or not, but that's just crazy to me.

younghustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont think that the problem is using cash vs using credit.

When making purchases you should always use someone else's money, because the bank will act more agressively when getting their money back vs your money.

The problem is that people dont know how to manage money.

Personally, I don't carry cash...ever. I may have a 20 for emergencies but other than that I am 100% credit.

But.....I do have a budget and am very cognizant of my spending.

I spent about $30K + on credit last year....

The trick is that it was all on ONE card...the card stayed below 30% of utilization and I paid on the credit card multiple times a month at a rate of $2K-$4k a month. The balance is never carried over to the next billing cycle. I also received maybe a total of $2-3K in credit card rewards.

If you want to use credit follow these rules:

1. Have one card be your main card.
A. Your other cards should be kept for emergencies or should be kept active with bills that are consistent (always same amount and same day).​
1. For instance, I have a couple back up cards. One bill comes out of each a month. The bills are the same every month. My bank withdraws from my account to pay those bills automatically.​
2. Pay on your card multiple times a month.
A. Dont allow your balance to carry over to the next cycle. This way you avoid paying interest but you also get the protections and perks from using credit.​
3. Dont use more that 30% of your credit card limit a cycle.
4. Make a budget!!!
A. Map out your expenses. This map should be inline with your income and should be easy to figure out if you are on salary or work consistent hours.​
1. A general rule is that your housing expenses should not be more than 30% of your monthly net income. If it's more than this, you are in trouble.​
2. At least 5-10% should go to savings.​
5. Stick to your budget.
A. If you cant stick to your budget...​
1. If you want/have to spend more on one expense...spend less on a different one.​
That's a lot of work for airmiles my G.

Most people can't handle credit cards and would be better off with just a budget and cash.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Or the fact we already start off in the hole. Cats on BGOL talking that shit really seem to have little to no interaction with the average person which makes me think they are isolated from the real world.

there is no middle class anymore because the rich have successfully destroyed it by suppressing wages while raising the price of goods and services so most people are living under the illusion of being financially free but are one medical emergency or job loss away from being wiped out.

there are lawyers that even make a substantial living out of filing BK for people in poverty because they constantly have to go back to re-file. It is a twisted system that the capitalists have set up. That is why people like Bernie Sanders are so popular because he c he wants to tax the rich and he should be able to to balance the system. There is a huge difference between wealth and income and we will never catch up with the former due to whites having a 400 year head start.

Like you said most people are one serious medical issue away from all the dominos falling....and ironically the worst position to be in is middle class becuz at least poor people have Medicaid and social safety net programs to fall on... the middle class make too much money to qualify for that but not enough to deal with whatever serious issue is happening so you have people making 80 90 + thou and end up a citizen of FUCKED OVERVILLE because they fell through the cracks...

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
i was in this situation living in NY. Moved to Tampa and now i make almost twice as much and am living comfortable. It wasn't easy though, i was using my credit cards the wrong way, running up the balance and not paying it off on time. I got my shit together once i moved here. Now i have a zero balance on each card. I have 3 cards: one mostly used for travel because of the perks; another for everyday expenses and bills (that i pay off right away), which i get a cash back on; and then another that i use for work shit. And this one is the one that benefits me the most. I manage a dept so i am in charge of the expenses and budgeting. I use this card for team outings, celebrations, dinners, happy hour shit, etc. I get reimbursed the full amount about 3 days after i put in the expense. So not only am i paying off the card, but i'm also getting a little extra for myself from the cash back rewards. At the end of the year, i got a couple of hundred to use.

Another way i've been able to lower expenses is by using smart devices. If you have any items in your home that require it to be plugged into operate (minus fridge, stove, those types of appliances) invest in smart plugs/outlets. I use them for my couch which reclines and has charging ports and my bed which reclines/raises and massages. No need to keep them plugged in 24 hours, so rather than plug and unplug, i set a timer on the devices to turn off when they they are not in use (i.e. during the day and over night).

and if you order something regularly from amazon, save money by going with reoccurring orders. i save on my protein powder, pre-workout, air filters, dog bags, etc. Stores like sams club and costco help too.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I recently had a car collision that was not my fault. Totaled my car (Dodge Charger). Best thing ever happened to me.

Did the math, will save about 10k a year by not driving. Got a discounted unlimited MARTA card by being a student. Lyft or rent a car when needed. I don't plan on car ownership again unless I move out of the city.

Lifestyle changes can greatly benefit or destroy your finances.

I never had a car note in my life. I might consider one for a Tesla due to no maintenance and gas savings but my plan would still be to buy a used one outright.

I've seen so many people with good incomes go broke paying high ass car notes on vehicles they try to stunt with.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Someone said it in this thread before "STOP FRONTING","STOP KEEPING UP WITH THE JONES" if most could grasp this their lives would drastically change.

The wealthy bank on people spending most of their money on bullshit,income tax season comes around and the local dealers and stores start advertising their shit cause they know this is the time when people have money

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i was in this situation living in NY. Moved to Tampa and now i make almost twice as much and am living comfortable. It wasn't easy though, i was using my credit cards the wrong way, running up the balance and not paying it off on time. I got my shit together once i moved here. Now i have a zero balance on each card. I have 3 cards: one mostly used for travel because of the perks; another for everyday expenses and bills (that i pay off right away), which i get a cash back on; and then another that i use for work shit. And this one is the one that benefits me the most. I manage a dept so i am in charge of the expenses and budgeting. I use this card for team outings, celebrations, dinners, happy hour shit, etc. I get reimbursed the full amount about 3 days after i put in the expense. So not only am i paying off the card, but i'm also getting a little extra for myself from the cash back rewards. At the end of the year, i got a couple of hundred to use.

Another way i've been able to lower expenses is by using smart devices. If you have any items in your home that require it to be plugged into operate (minus fridge, stove, those types of appliances) invest in smart plugs/outlets. I use them for my couch which reclines and has charging ports and my bed which reclines/raises and massages. No need to keep them plugged in 24 hours, so rather than plug and unplug, i set a timer on the devices to turn off when they they are not in use (i.e. during the day and over night).

and if you order something regularly from amazon, save money by going with reoccurring orders. i save on my protein powder, pre-workout, air filters, dog bags, etc. Stores like sams club and costco help too.

How one lightbulb could allow hackers to burgle your home

While it may be convenient or even fun to control your home from a smartphone, there are many documented cases of how critical security devices like locks, alarms, and even baby monitors can be hacked. According to a new study by computer scientists at The College of William & Mary, even seemingly benign smart home devices, like smart plugs or lightbulbs, can provide entry points for hackers.

That’s because many smart home devices are controlled using a central app, like Google’s Nest app or Samsung SmartThings. Changing a setting from one smart device might tell that platform to change the behavior of other smart devices. For instance, imagine you’ve programmed your smart lightbulbs to turn on once you arrive home. You may also have other smart devices that are programmed to do something while you’re home versus away; perhaps your smart alarm system is set to be disabled if you’re at home. If a hacker can access your smart lightbulb and toggle its setting to “at home,” they might also be able to control that alarm system, making it possible to disable an alarm to slip into your home undetected, just by messing with your smart bulb settings.

“When you buy a power outlet or lightbulb, you don’t think it could affect your cameras or security alarm system,” Kaushal Kafle, lead researcher on the study, told Quartz. “But when you bring that device into your smart home platform, that allows them to communicate with one another.”

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
100k ain't shit no more, without discipline I would be doing bad.

If you making 100K a year and working For a corporation most likely you are working in a big city where things are high price. Atlanta is one of a few cities that you can make 100K and stay outside of the city to Maximize Your money easily

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I know all about student loans, etc I consider those individuals.. The thing is I'm not talking about those people.. NYC is 1 of the few states where you need zero college to get a job making 6 figs a yr or high 5 figs a yr... The people that are borrowing money have no student loans.. Lot of people im talking about are city workers, construction, etc... 1 of the people that s been routinely borrowing money for at least 2 yrs makes 6 figs a yr and his wife makes a high 5 fig yr... He juss brought a 5,000 living room set.. For what? Nothing about it says it looks like 5,000.. It's nice but no way 5,000 nice... Brought that and is still 10,000 in a hole for something else... Been borrowing 100s consistently to pay for gas, cell phone bills(they bill is mad high for no reason), parking tix, etc... Stay trying to show him alternatives to decrease cost of living but to stubborn to listen.. Like making your own breakfast sandwiches, buying a coffee maker (instead of paying for coffee everyday), going to the seafood wholesale spot and copping pounds of seafood, going to the wholesale liq store and buying a cheaper alternative at a much bigger size(shit would literally save them at least an extra $40 a week on liqs), bunch of other shit... Not only person like this with shitty spending habits

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here's a easy trick to lower your light bill: put your TVs on surge protectors and cut the TV off from there. TVs are still using power if u cut it off by remote control. Also I unplug everything except appliances when not in use. Hell my parents used to shut the electricity off at the fuse box for everything but the fridge when we would travel.

Over the course of a month you would be surprised how much this will save you. My light bills are usually about 35.00 a month.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This is bringing up a bunch of points about one thing so many people don't do with their kids...teach them how to properly budget and how to utilize credit.

That's one thing I wish my parents schooled me on more...I was taught that credit cards were bad and to not use them. The problem isn't cards themselves, it's that too many people with them have poor discipline.

No doubt fam, but I will say this, anybody buying a pint of Henny every day (and I'm assuming they are drinking it that day) got more problems than just money management. That's a problem a lot of us have...I remember folk used to go through a pack or 2 of cigs in a fucking day...how much money is that flushing down the drain considering in my area a pack of newports is like $7-10 in some of these areas.

I know a woman that started real estate, had a working but older model Fusion (payed off). She went out and bought a used X5 because she felt she needed the image that a car like that has in order to sell houses. Frankly, I don't know how much of that is legit or not, but that's just crazy to me.

Truss me vice usage is through the roof.. Been peeping that for yrs now... The liqs and weed usage amongst people make no sense.. Had to finally convince some of my boys to quit and they noticed how they are literally saving hundreds now.. Hell 1 had like a $300 a week habit... Lot of working people be hitting that bottle crazy after work under the excuse of "stress"... We have become addict nation.. The two biggest culprits liqs and weed.. People always look at me like you lucky you a sober night cause you save a lot of money.. In fact that s why certain individuals ask to borrow from me for bread cause they like Nig you got no vices and you frugal so we know you got stashes on the low low..he'll somebody posted an article I believe last week on here about liq usage going up

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Here's a easy trick to lower your light bill: put your TVs on surge protectors and cut the TV off from there. TVs are still using power if u cut it off by remote control. Also I unplug everything except appliances when not in use. Hell my parents used to shut the electricity off at the fuse box for everything but the fridge when we would travel.

Over the course of a month you would be surprised how much this will save you. My light bills are usually about 35.00 a month.

WOW

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

^^^^^^^

Perception is reality fam...

again like I was telling @tallblacknyc

that is a WHOLE other thread

the game he dropping is REAL

I don't COMPLETELY agree

but he aint say ONE WRONG thing

we just coming at it from different angles

He is REALLY into self evaluation, being honest with yourself, sacrifice to reach a goal , seeing the MATRIX for what it is etc

which is GREAT and NECESSARY

but I feel like you have to also accept a whole LOT of this aint simply people just LIVING ABOVE their means

there is EDUCATION that is critical

and just the COST OF LIVING

people being nickel and dimed and lied to and hustled and damn near extorted cause they do NOT now they RIGHTS.

and lack of networking

and DISCIPLINE too.

I just felt it can be BOTH

I am NOT crying victim

but I am ALSO NOT letting the system and the oppressor get off Scott free.

killagram

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My cousins hit me up. The one I don't mind as much because she pays back. The other I don't hear from until she needs something. If I got it, sometimes I don't mind. I know we all got our own issues
You right but its not always that simple.

Emergency expenses, medical, student loans, and just living in expensive cities.

100k in nyc aint the same 100k anywhere else.

And its education

Like you said its not that people stupid or greedy

Its the fact we aint TAUGHT how to properly manage money

Imagine, i know kids NOW who don't understand the CASH MONEY life you talking about.

They get access to their parents amazon prime accounts, uber, debit cards etc.

They don't really UNDERSTAND the value of money

that plastic life messed up like 2 3 generations

we STILL got people 40+ suffering over student loans and bad mortgages

I'm not making excuses but it aint as simple as just well they buying sh*t they dont need.
You on some futuristic cord-cutting shit. The ol' lady and I were just talking about that shit. With Amazon same-day, telecommuting(old dinosaur bosses dying off), and ride sharing, cars ownership is becoming obsolete.

I can only imagine what the numbers look like for young drivers. I was getting jacked for a ridiculous amount as a youngin'. Plus the money for the vehicle in the first fucking place. Risk of DUI as a partying youth.

As for the topic at hand, people tend to spend what they have access to. I get that you can't take it with you, but a lot of folks get caught up in the keeping up with the jonses shit. Folks in the suburbs can get petty as hell. Folks even try to one-up each other with the types of lawnmowers they have. :smh:
I feel like a failure the rare times I can't contribute at least 500 to my savings every month. Budget your shit fellas...
It’s defintely not as simple as it seems. Car ownership and medical expenses are two of the main things that hits people in the pockets. Not everything is covered under the warranty and once your warranty runs out, then it’s ass kicking time. I had a recent repair done on my car that cost a little over $800 dollars and there was no way I was paying cash for that. I used credit. Not everyone has a trusty shade-tree mechanic on deck.

Most Americans eat out as well, but inflation has hit the grocery store too. Sometimes when I go grocery shopping, I’m amazed at how much one meal I intend to cook can cost me nearly the same as it would if I ate out.

For the most part, I do well financially for myself and family in managing money. But I also have my months where I want to spend and may burn through my check a little fast. But I have a solid savings account, so I don’t trip too much about it.

But I do agree with the credit thing. That shit just keeps you in the hole always having to pay out.

I know people paying 2k a month to live in or around the DC area for a 1 bedroom apartment. 100k in DC is the equivalent to about 50k in smaller cities. And having kids just makes things financially worse now of days.
You already see it beginning at least in Atlanta. Middle class and up folks who are city dwellers are giving up thier cars, or going from 2 cars to one. They walk, use scooters, Lyft, zipcar, bikes, MARTA...even seen Electric skateboards. Anything's better financially than car ownership if you're in the city. The savings more than justify it. I just gave myself a 10k raise which I can use for investing and paying down debt.

And who owns late model cars? The Uber and Lyft driving workforce.
MOST ESPECIALLY WOMEN
Money is digital now of days. These youngins barely ever see cash. Hell, I never carry cash. It feels weird to have in my wallet. When I do have a little cash, I usually end up giving to some homeless person.

Recently, some idiot 18 year olds robbed Starbucks at gun point demanding cash and I was like “they didn’t think that one through at all.” Who uses cash at Starbucks? Lol.
Let me give you a simple example.. 1 of my boy owns a liq store.. There are people that will buy a pint of henny every single day... Now the frugal person in me goes if you gonna buy a pint a day why don't you juss cop a half gallon which will save 20+ dollars and get a fucking flask...literally I calculated you will easily save more than a thousand a yr juss by doing that simple step.. But humanoids are not smart enough to break habits even though it will better serve them.. Let's not even go if you decided to go to the wholesale spot which will easily save you 1500+ a yr if you did that.. Sometimes the simplest steps can change your money flow crazy.. Now you could dig even deeper into their spending habits and I bet you can save them money just by simply adjusting their spending or where they spend at... I told you b4 how Gillette razors go for like 4 for like $11 or more at some pharmacies.. Than I saw the same razors at Costco 36 razors for $20..niggg I'm never buying a razor at another spot again thanks to costco... See sometimes it's about finding what you want at a diff spot or cheaper price... I've shown people how to save thousands per yr juss finding better solutions

Brahs'...I'mma give y'all..this for free...no fee.......a simple thing that all Americans can do...is stop buying Fuckin LUNCH.. everyday...do smoothies....or bag up your leftovers from home and take them to work... KillaMayne ain't took a lunch break or bought lunch in 20 years....I keep a gallon of water...and tuna fish..with me..brah

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Brahs'...I'mma give y'all..this for free...no fee.......a simple thing that all Americans can do...is stop buying Fuckin LUNCH.. everyday...do smoothies....or bag up your leftovers from home and take them to work... KillaMayne ain't took a lunch break or bought lunch in 20 years....I keep a gallon of water...and tuna fish..with me..brah

people gonna laugh this advice off

They would be unwise to do so

bruh.

A to Dah K

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I eat out 3 times a day :(

Thrill3Seeker

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

And 12 almonds?? :roflmao2::roflmao2:

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
but MOST people do not even KNOW how to do that and we as a people lack the motivation or ability to create the basis of an infrastructure and network to educate and support each other to do so.

This is something my parents taught me about marriage. Whoever makes the least, you two agree to live off that and bank the larger paycheck. Make it enough. And enjoy small treats for your sacrifices that involve little to no money. Go back to the time when you didn't have to spend money to have a good time.

Goodwill is your friend

And...you aren't too good to coupon shop and shop around for the best deals.

These values were good enough for our parents and they are good enough for us. We collectively just have to live long enough to start valuing our money.