NBC NEWS: 232 chapters of the bible were removed to promote slavery. Praise white jesus!!!

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Every book was written by man. The bible is not religion it is a history book with prophecies and laws. Also known as culture****

All culture was made by man.

All cultures have laws and taboos but all of a sudden when the bible has laws "oh it is for control".

There are more city ordinamces then there are laws of the bible but no one crying "they created laws to control people"

We're talking about a book that professes to tell people the word of god, to live their lives a certain way because of it. That is far different than other books.

Your attempt to correlate the other books or societal laws is weak and flawed for exactly those reasons.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
So any one has a link to the original bible?
@Lexx Diamond

There really ins't an original Bible so to speak. Bibles consist of many books. Bibles are a knock off of Torahs. Torahs are knock off books of ancient Africans lively hood and stories. Aryans created Torahs to subjugate the indigenous Africans and take control of their land.

There are books from the Torah that go back to the Book of Coming Forth By Day & Night. Also known as The Book of The Dead of which a fully edited second edition was available 4,100 years before the common era. Fact is it's all derived from cultures from our most ancient of ancestors. Coming all the way from the cradle of civilization at the top of the world of Munapattapa (please forgive me if spelled it wrong) aka South Africa. As well as from all over the world.

We traveled the world for centuries long before there was a thing called white man. We were everywhere when whites finally arrived. Most of you would never have known there was an island of Black people off the shore of India that are not fucking around if a CAC ain't recently get killed trying to trespass.

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You can debunk this myth everyday people will still think what they thought.

It is amazing to me till this day.

Disproving someone dont mean they will reconsider they own thoughts. This why you cant waste time teaching everyone. If there is anything worse than a uneducated black man it is a miseducated black man. They are the worst.

They parrot the prison knowledge they learn but since their prison knowledge made itz way to mainstream media they think it aint prison knowledge

Yeah I know. It is done in the media all the time which is why I stated what I said. They know what to play off of and work with the emotions. What the OP posted was knowledge already out there if people cared to learn it. So you don't say. A slavemaster tore out pages from a book that maybe other slavemasters would have a conscious reading the verses and change their tune about this slavery thing if they felt their own mortality was at stake as well.

It wasn't done for the slaves. They didn't allow slaves to read for obvious reasons(keep them uninformed about maps and locations for example). The pages were taken out for the others who read it and to also keep them in the dark as well to keep the economic train rolling of slavery. Of course, the video and news didn't put that "spin" on it.
I dont think most of yall watched the clip based on your responses.

Slave promoters in the US took a King James bible (which he DID NOT AUTHOR, btw) and butchered it in order to convinced their captives tha God wanted them to be good slaves.

The KJV actually condemns chattel slavery and promotes rebellion against it.

This is what they do. Just like any other history book. Just keep what they want in to further their agenda. IT IS STILL HAPPENING, but the news won't expose THAT.

Who is the King Of Rock 'N Roll???
maxresdefault.jpg

04102008_10musicA-6583511.jpg

THE HISTORY BOOKS are stating it is THIS MAN!
elvis-presley-king-of-rock-n-roll-i10465.jpg

American history books tell the world that Columbus found America, yet Native Americans were on the land long before he was. They sometimes make this known, but still say Columbus founded America.
Here's an article that points out 7 things they took and twisted into their own.
https://mic.com/articles/100840/7-t...ver-but-get-credit-for-anyway-nbsp#.MNuU8Kbry

Paul Beatty, the Booker prize winning author of The Sellout, has it right: “That’s the problem with history, we like to think it’s a book — that we can turn the page and move the fuck on.” Nothing can be further from the truth.
TIME Magazine article
Black History Month Reveals America's White Lies
http://time.com/4661866/black-history-month-white-lies/

I posted these to show there is a HISTORY of little "white lies" and why I don't understand why some can't see this is what they did with culture and scriptures as well. This is their M.O.

I made this claim ages ago although I believed it I had no real proof.

Anybody willing to guess how long the Vatican has been sitting on this information? :smh:

The Vatican knows the WHOLE thing. The architecture of Vatican City SCREAMS stolen alone. They were the original ones who took out books such as full version of The Book Of Enoch(which really reveals too much, but it is very coded) and also suppressed The Essenes sending them out to the mountains where centuries later their writings were discovered in the 20th century. When you read it you see exactly why the Dead Sea Scrolls were an issue for them.

One simple thing to ask yourself IS WHY were they burning books and not wanting people to read it ON THEIR OWN. Centuries later it is the reverse. Put it in a book to conceal it because people don't like to read and also due to so much misinformation have issues discerning material.

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
We're talking about a book that professes to tell people the word of god, to live their lives a certain way because of it. That is far different than other books.

Your attempt to correlate the other books or societal laws is weak and flawed for exactly those reasons.
I get this which is why i stated similarities and differences. There are prophecies that validate that it is divinely inspired.

They say you wanna hide something from a black person put it in a book. Black atheist dont know about the prophecies that are in it cuz they haven't read it they just heard a youtube hotep say the bible was stolen from the book of the dead and said "that sounds good".

You really are out of touch

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
I've never read the bible but would like to read the 232 pages missing.
They are available. They are in any KJV bible
There really ins't an original Bible so to speak. Bibles consist of many books. Bibles are a knock off of Torahs. Torahs are knock off books of ancient Africans lively hood and stories. Aryans created Torahs to subjugate the indigenous Africans and take control of their land.

There are books from the Torah that go back to the Book of Coming Forth By Day & Night. Also known as The Book of The Dead of which a fully edited second edition was available 4,100 years before the common era. Fact is it's all derived from cultures from our most ancient of ancestors. Coming all the way from the cradle of civilization at the top of the world of Munapattapa (please forgive me if spelled it wrong) aka South Africa. As well as from all over the world.

We traveled the world for centuries long before there was a thing called white man. We were everywhere when whites finally arrived. Most of you would never have known there was an island of Black people off the shore of India that are not fucking around if a CAC ain't recently get killed trying to trespass.
This aint even close to be a little bit true. I thought you was on the right path.

You feel for that hotep lie about the book of the dead.

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
I get this which is why i stated similarities and differences. There are prophecies that validate that it is divinely inspired.

They say you wanna hide something from a black person put it in a book. Black atheist dont know about the prophecies that are in it cuz they haven't read it they just heard a youtube hotep say the bible was stolen from the book of the dead and said "that sounds good".

You really are out of touch

Well, this reply is so all over the place it's difficult to understand, let alone respond. But I'll try.

Prophecies that validate it is divinely inspired? How is that even possible? People can say anything is divinely inspired. Either you believe or you don't. There is no way to prove or disprove it. Prophecies cannot validate that.

I have no idea how you would know what every atheist, black or otherwise knows or doesn't know but, okay I guess. How you would know who watched what is also beyond me, but, yeah okay.

I am out of touch? What am I out of touch of? I've read several versions of the bible and even more books about its origins. I'm hardly out of touch.

You want to believe it, that's your business. Personally, I can't take any book that has hundreds of contradictions and inconsistencies seriously. But do you.

black again

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There are people that have learning disabilities that arent listed in the DSM-5.

The bible is not a white man book. Study the history of the bible beyond what Anti-christians tell you but do a non biased study on it you will quickly find out that the trans atlantic slave trade started in 1611

The ethopians adopted Christianity during the reign of King Ezana in 341 AD.

Now if the bible was already on the continent of africa in 341AD then that means we already knew about this book before whites came. Oh but the bible goes back even before 341 ad in africa but that too deep for some of yall.

These are all verifiable facts

The conclusion that the bible is the white man book cant be made unless you ignore these facts.

But some people although they cant dispute that cant accept the bible aint a white man book simply because he enslaved us with our own religion.

They are incapable of learning this. This by definition is a learning disability. The inability to learn historical accurate and verifiable facts.

There are all kinds of learning disabilities this just the one that these people suffer from aint in the DSM but it is one.

There isnt any other book written on this earth that promotes loving your own race and not other races.

It comes to a self hatred, some people watch malcolm x and learned a thing or 2 and said "im woke cuz i dont believe in white jesus".

It is like people think if you dont believe in whitr jesus you woke and that means the entire bible is fake.
:confused:

If there was a version of the bible(early books) around 341AD it wasn't the same version we know now...KJV was completed 1000 yrs later in 1611.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Religion was created to control the masses of people. A happy byproduct was that it can be twisted to justify any criminal and/or inhumane action.

Folks constantly confuse religion with belief with spirituality.

Anybody who believes in a book written and rewritten by HUMANS is beyond reason.

Bruh, you aint kidding... People have to start questioning every damn thing around them and theirs nothing wrong with questioning what we have been told or taught!!!

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I know. It is done in the media all the time which is why I stated what I said. They know what to play off of and work with the emotions. What the OP posted was knowledge already out there if people cared to learn it. So you don't say. A slavemaster tore out pages from a book that maybe other slavemasters would have a conscious reading the verses and change their tune about this slavery thing if they felt their own mortality was at stake as well.

It wasn't done for the slaves. They didn't allow slaves to read for obvious reasons(keep them uninformed about maps and locations for example). The pages were taken out for the others who read it and to also keep them in the dark as well to keep the economic train rolling of slavery. Of course, the video and news didn't put that "spin" on it.

This is what they do. Just like any other history book. Just keep what they want in to further their agenda. IT IS STILL HAPPENING, but the news won't expose THAT.

maxresdefault.jpg

American history books tell the world that Columbus found America, yet Native Americans were on the land long before he was. They sometimes make this known, but still say Columbus founded America.
Here's an article that points out 7 things they took and twisted into their own.
https://mic.com/articles/100840/7-t...ver-but-get-credit-for-anyway-nbsp#.MNuU8Kbry

Paul Beatty, the Booker prize winning author of The Sellout, has it right: “That’s the problem with history, we like to think it’s a book — that we can turn the page and move the fuck on.” Nothing can be further from the truth.
TIME Magazine article

I posted these to show there is a HISTORY of little "white lies" and why I don't understand why some can't see this is what they did with culture and scriptures as well. This is their M.O.

The Vatican knows the WHOLE thing. The architecture of Vatican City SCREAMS stolen alone. They were the original ones who took out books such as full version of The Book Of Enoch(which really reveals too much, but it is very coded) and also suppressed The Essenes sending them out to the mountains where centuries later their writings were discovered in the 20th century. When you read it you see exactly why the Dead Sea Scrolls were an issue for them.

One simple thing to ask yourself IS WHY were they burning books and not wanting people to read it ON THEIR OWN. Centuries later it is the reverse. Put it in a book to conceal it because people don't like to read and also due to so much misinformation have issues discerning material.

Well said, brotha!!! Ive said it a 1000 times, the truth is hidden right between the lines in books and hidden right in front of our faces!!

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
I've never read the bible but would like to read the 232 pages missing.
Yeah, those missing 232 pages would be very interesting to read and research..
Those pages are not missing.

Damn...yall did not watch the clip.

Those pages are in the kjv bible, but a "slave bible" was made in the US during slavery. That one has been edited to promote slavery, and is no longer in use today.

The book of Exodus which offers a damning indictment of chattel slavery was completely removed from the slave bible.

You can read it whenever you want.

As long as you worship the god of your master...you shall remain a slave..or 1 Peter 2:18-20.

27255031050a585258fdc4b401ff6d1722ae0aa8.jpg

This passage does nit primote chattel slavery.

This passage is about how to act while at work.

There was no word for employee back then. The word used to describe a servant under bondage (an owned slave) was oikew, while the word for a household hired hand (an employee) was abad.

A hired hand was not owned and could quit, while a servant under bondage was just that.

SirRahX

Recluse
BGOL Investor
The 'Charter of 1606', also known as the First Charter of Virginia, is a document from King James I of England to the Virginia Company assigning land rights to colonists for the stated purpose of propagating the Christian religion.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charter_of_1606
So we received the redacted version to fit their narrative. Sounds familiar the KJV Bible has always been a tool or roadmap to perpetuate white supremacy

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Those pages are not missing.

Damn...yall did not watch the clip.

Those pages are in the kjv bible, but a "slave bible" was made in the US during slavery. That one has been edited to promote slavery, and is no longer in use today.

The book of Exodus which offers a damning indictment of chattel slavery was completely removed from the slave bible.

You can read it whenever you want.

This passage does nit primote chattel slavery.

This passage is about how to act while at work.

There was no word for employee back then. The word used to describe a servant under bondage (an owned slave) was oikew, while the word for a household hired hand (an employee) was abad.

A hired hand was not owned and could quit, while a servant under bondage was just that.
It’s too bad you had to post this twice.

We knew, during slavery, white Southerners were using scriptural sound bytes out of context- misinterpreting them to form a narrative to support their wickedness.

Clearly they were ignoring other scripture that condemns chattel slavery.

What I didn’t know was that Southern whites actually were printing up versions of the Bible for themselves that redacted entire books of the Bible (including the book from which the 3rd scripture I quoted below comes).

Audacious, evil and blasphemous.

Proverbs 30:5-6: Every word of God proves true; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him. Do not add to his words, lest he rebuke you and you be found a liar.

Deuteronomy 4:2: You shall not add to the word that I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the Lord your God that I command you.

Galatians 1:6-9: I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting him who called you in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be accursed

Last edited:

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor

maxresdefault.jpg

TIME Magazine article

Very well stated and note how main stream news agencies have somehow failed to acknowledge this subject. Same tactic they used when addressing the Bible's description of Jesus.

Tactics used 500+ years ago (still in use today I'm sure) to control enslaved people. Take them from their land, brutalize them until you've removed their will, their identities and then instill within them new more docile identities and teach them the love of your God.

As I aged, matured and began to understand racism and its place in history and within our society today, I somehow felt the Bible was given to slaves had a specific purpose other than salvation. Now knowing 232 chapters were removed from what was originally given to the people I can't help wonder how they plan to address this matter. Sweep it under the rug?

The question I have is will these 232 chapters ever be published and how will they be received.

godofwine

Supreme Porn Poster - Ret
BGOL Investor
Highest form of self hate is for a black man to say and reject his own culture i.e the bible.
What the fuck is my culture and how much I love myself have to do with the fucking Bible? The Bible is and always has been a control mechanism and I don't allow myself to be controlled by those means.

Because you do allow yourself to be controlled by the Bible, that means you love yourself more than I love myself? Get all the way the fuck out of here.

if anything The cult of the Bible has hindered black people and the progress of black people because we and our ancestors have sat around waiting for a savior that's not going to come. We praise some funky ass pastor was getting rich off our tithe in dollars giving us something we can get for free.

I believe in a higher power. But outside of a few of the ten commandments do you really need the Bible? It's a collection of parables at best

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
Very well stated and note how main stream news agencies have somehow failed to acknowledge this subject. Same tactic they used when addressing the Bible's description of Jesus.

Tactics used 500+ years ago (still in use today I'm sure) to control enslaved people. Take them from their land, brutalize them until you've removed their will, their identities and then instill within them new more docile identities and teach them the love of your God.

As I aged, matured and began to understand racism and its place in history and within our society today, I somehow felt the Bible was given to slaves had a specific purpose other than salvation. Now knowing 232 chapters were removed from what was originally given to the people I can't help wonder how they plan to address this matter. Sweep it under the rug?

The question I have is will these 232 chapters ever be published and how will they be received.
It’s nothing mysterious. The 232 chapters are all in the Bible as we know it. The slaveowners just removed all the parts that condemned what they were doing and then printed up a shorter version.

Backshot Bully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where’s that clown nigga Backshot bully

Right here Dr. Pink Scrubs and you again prove your a dumb ass man nurse that can't read, comprehend a video or use a bank account. Go back to the Coli with Leroi Sucks Nuts.

ffr.gif

Boom. White people just hijacked Christianity.

This is why I’ve said in many discussions here that slavers never gave slaves the full bible they only gave them that which they wanted to know that reinforced servitude and obedience to their white masters.

Because what happened when slaves got the full bible and could read and understand it on their own, they rebelled.

dss.gif

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Right on, write on!!! Good reply bro!! We need to question every-damn-thing, from the beginning to the present!! Our people have been mislead on every level and the sad part is, its all by design!! Ill keep saying this over and over!! This country spends billions of dollars yearly, to keep our people confused, divided and distracted!!

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What the fuck is my culture and how much I love myself have to do with the fucking Bible? The Bible is and always has been a control mechanism and I don't allow myself to be controlled by those means.

Because you do allow yourself to be controlled by the Bible, that means you love yourself more than I love myself? Get all the way the fuck out of here.

if anything The cult of the Bible has hindered black people and the progress of black people because we and our ancestors have sat around waiting for a savior that's not going to come. We praise some funky ass pastor was getting rich off our tithe in dollars giving us something we can get for free.

I believe in a higher power. But outside of a few of the ten commandments do you really need the Bible? It's a collection of parables at best

Well said, brotha!!! I agree with ya, the church and bible has done a number on sum of our people!!!

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
Well, this reply is so all over the place it's difficult to understand, let alone respond. But I'll try.

Prophecies that validate it is divinely inspired? How is that even possible? People can say anything is divinely inspired. Either you believe or you don't. There is no way to prove or disprove it. Prophecies cannot validate that.

I have no idea how you would know what every atheist, black or otherwise knows or doesn't know but, okay I guess. How you would know who watched what is also beyond me, but, yeah okay.

I am out of touch? What am I out of touch of? I've read several versions of the bible and even more books about its origins. I'm hardly out of touch.

You want to believe it, that's your business. Personally, I can't take any book that has hundreds of contradictions and inconsistencies seriously. But do you.

Let me start by quoting your questions and answering every last one of them.

"Prophecies that validate it is divinely inspired?"
Yes

"How is that even possible?"
God said it.

This wasnt quite a question but i will add this too.

"How you would know who watched what is also beyond me, but, yeah okay."

I can tell who knows what by the knowledge they posses and the ignorance they posses. Remember when you was in school and the teacher would give you a reading assignment for homework. And they would know who read it or not simply by if they could answer questions in the said reading material. If you got 60% you didnt read shit. Soon as a black man says they are a atheist i already know he dont know his own nationality. Off rip. 100% sure. Just like if a person dont understand arithmetic i already know they dont understand geometry. It is levels to this. You might understand a few geometric concepts but you dont understand the pre req you not gonna understand geo.

"I am out of touch?"
Your heritage

"What am I out of touch of?"
Again your heritage and you cant even fake like you know

Now unto your statement in bold. Yes there a way to prove and disprove it . Again you ignorance in this matter lets me know you dont know the prophecies in the bible. And how realistic and accurate and pin point some of them are. If you understand simple science Murphy's law says if something can go wrong it will go wrong.

And if some one master mind manipulated the bible and wrote it and all these prophecies in it then it would be impossible for someone to plan and full fill these prophecies.

Something would go wrong. Deuteronomy 28:68 could not have happend under murphys law if this was a man that made that prophecy.

Hundreds of contradictions there arent. This book was written in 2 different languages you cant translate anything perfectly from one language into another esp 3 different language family.

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered

I like to deal with truth and i think everyone should to. Lets me specific.

How does the bible control people? Name a verse that controls people.

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered

This book was written by black for blacks and it contains black history and laws that would help black people. Yet you reject it because........you hate yourself.

Ill be more specific.

Israel is located next to what country?
The hebrew language, who were the first speakers of this language? What color were they?
What color were the people living in israel/levant/Palestine in 1 AD? Oh you dont care? That is fine but just know if you dont care you are being willfully ignorant.

If your truly love yourself you embrace your culture and study and research it. When you hate your culture you hate yourself.

If you want to know the truth you would seek it.

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
This would be assuming every bible was copied from its previous version. The dead sea scrolls is the oldest known copy of the bible.

If the KJV bible was tampered with all one needs to do is compare it with older versions side by side.

The kjv is the most accurate

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Right here Dr. Pink Scrubs and you again prove your a dumb ass man nurse that can't read, comprehend a video or use a bank account. Go back to the Coli with Leroi Sucks Nuts.

ffr.gif

dss.gif
Man nurse right. While you’re over there clowning that profession they make more than you’ll ever make in your life you dumb ass Cac Jesus freak.