NBC NEWS: 232 chapters of the bible were removed to promote slavery. Praise white jesus!!!

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
The Whites would never manipulate materials to take advantage of non-whites to enrich themselves in the way this video is portroying. There is no precedent for it as no group has ever been as altruistic. As a matter of fact, they were just being inclusive in trying to figure out a way to include non-whites into their very historically-based representation of the ancient middle east/africa. As a matter of fact, this is racist against white people.

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
But the crazy part about this it proves the old adage wrong "they wrote the bible to enslave you"

Why would they have to remove verses out the bible to promote slavery if the bible already promotes slavery?:beatyourass:

In fact this just further proves the authenticity of the KJV 1611.

I mean im all with ya fuck white Jesus. My messiah is Black man by the name Yahawashi.

Further more one thing i notice about atheist, they only wanna debate and atagonize sunday white jesus christians.....they never wanna debate a israelite that knows his stuff.

Y'all some weird mofos.

The bible was created for blacks by blacks and black people think that the bible was never practiced in africa prior to slavery or european colonialism.

Yall have a special type of cognitive dissonance going on.

Black people hate themselves so much :pain:

that they cant phathom the idea that God is black and that his son or your saviour is black as well.

It is crazy how woke yall think yall are but yall are the slowest people on planet earth:hithead:

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It's not like they allowed slaves to read. When NBC exposes the Roman Catholic Church and what they did with manipulation then I'd be surprised. Give us more mainstream news about the uprising through the likes of Nat Turner and so on.
page2.jpg

The belief that whites were the first ones to introduce us to the bible during the trans atlantic slave trade in 1611 isnt accurate. This isnt a "imo" this is a fact.

Agreed.

b0bc655e7124d4dbc6e3ed7bc420086e--jesus-games-white-jesus.jpg

Ethiopian Coptic Bible predates the Rome apostate( catechism). The Talmudic "Jews" sure know this history. American news should "expose" this if they really want groundbreaking news. It will just flip America upside down that the oppressors must have known the real identity of who they were enslaving.

Of course, this will not be on Fox news because America only shows their version of history. It also won't happen because the Zionists really run the show which is why Trump is all goo goo over the "state of Israel".

Last edited:

knightmelodic

American fruit, Afrikan root.
BGOL Investor
Religion was created to control the masses of people. A happy byproduct was that it can be twisted to justify any criminal and/or inhumane action.

Folks constantly confuse religion with belief with spirituality.

Anybody who believes in a book written and rewritten by HUMANS is beyond reason.

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
It's not like they allowed slaves to read. When NBC exposes the Roman Catholic Church and what they did with manipulation then I'd be surprised. Give us more mainstream news about the uprising through the likes of Nat Turner and so on.
page2.jpg

Agreed.

Ethiopian Coptic Bible predates the Rome apostate( catechism). The Talmudic "Jews" sure know this history. American news should "expose" this if they really want groundbreaking news. It will just flip America upside down that the oppressors must have known the real identity of who they were enslaving.

Of course, this will not be on Fox news because America only shows their version of history. It also won't happen because the Zionists really run the show which is why Trump is all goo goo over the "state of Israel".
You can debunk this myth everyday people will still think what they thought.

It is amazing to me till this day.

Disproving someone dont mean they will reconsider they own thoughts. This why you cant waste time teaching everyone. If there is anything worse than a uneducated black man it is a miseducated black man. They are the worst.

They parrot the prison knowledge they learn but since their prison knowledge made itz way to mainstream media they think it aint prison knowledge

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
White people didn't come up with that shit. It was Black people. White people just jacked that shit and wrote themselves into history. They had images repainted/forged.

CHARLES I OF ENGLAND(Son of King James I)

“Charles the second was, in the popular language of the day, a tall black man”

SOURCE;

(Norman Chevers, "An Enquiry into the circumstances of the Death of King Charles the Second"; 1861)

“In person Charles was tall, his complexion was swarthy”

SOURCES;

(Thomas Keightley, “The History of England, Volume 2; 1840)

(John Lingard, “A history of England from the first invasion by the Romans (to the Revolution in 1688”; 1827)

King Charles II, son of King Charles I, was a so called Black man...

This portrait is called: “Four Studies of a Head of a Black Man”

It was painted by Peter Paul Rubens in 1630...

In 1630, Peter Paul Rubens was knighted by Charles I and became his court painter...

This “Four Studies of a Head of a Black Man” was commissioned from Peter Paul Rubens by Charles I...

Thus, the original titled would’ve been: “4 Studies of the Head of Charles I”

The whitewashed portrait is titled: “Charles I in Three Positions” or “Triple Portrait of Charles I”

It was painted in 1636...

6 years after the original...

The colours of the shirts and pattern of the collars are different in each of these portraits...

However, In the arts, Idealism encourages imagination and attempts to realize a mental conception of beauty, a standard of perfection, juxtaposed to naturalism and realism...

In painting, idealism refers to the tradition of creating a "perfect" figure - one with a “good looking” face, “perfect” hair, a “good” body shape and no outward blemishes of any kind, rarely if ever painted or drawn from life...

Essentially, it’s an "artificial" style of painting, that bears no resemblance to naturalism...

SOURCE;

(Norman Chevers, "An Enquiry into the circumstances of the Death of King Charles the Second"; 1861)

SOURCES;

(John Lingard, “A history of England from the first invasion by the Romans (to the Revolution in 1688”; 1827)

hNNAsACE_o.jpg
XSaFmjr5_o.jpg

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
page2.jpg

Agreed.

You can debunk this myth everyday people will still think what they thought.

It is amazing to me till this day.

Disproving someone dont mean they will reconsider they own thoughts. This why you cant waste time teaching everyone. If there is anything worse than a uneducated black man it is a miseducated black man. They are the worst.

They parrot the prison knowledge they learn but since their prison knowledge made itz way to mainstream media they think it aint prison knowledge

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
I dont think most of yall watched the clip based on your responses.

Slave promoters in the US took a King James bible (which he DID NOT AUTHOR, btw) and butchered it in order to convinced their captives tha God wanted them to be good slaves.

The KJV actually condemns chattel slavery and promotes rebellion against it.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Religion was created to control the masses of people. A happy byproduct was that it can be twisted to justify any criminal and/or inhumane action.

Anybody who believes in a book written and rewritten by HUMANS is beyond reason.
So you don't believe in scientific theory? Mkay, do you brother

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
But the crazy part about this it proves the old adage wrong "they wrote the bible to enslave you"

Why would they have to remove verses out the bible to promote slavery if the bible already promotes slavery?:beatyourass:

I mean im all with ya fuck white Jesus. My messiah is Black man by the name Yahawashi.

Further more one thing i notice about atheist, they only wanna debate and atagonize sunday white jesus christians.....they never wanna debate a israelite that knows his stuff.

Y'all some weird mofos.

The bible was created for blacks by blacks and black people think that the bible was never practiced in africa prior to slavery or european colonialism.

that they cant phathom the idea that God is black and that his son or your saviour is black as well.

It is crazy how woke yall think yall are but yall are the slowest people on planet earth:hithead:

Pics or it didn't happen.

mozartte

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
White people didn't come up with that shit. It was Black people. White people just jacked that shit and wrote themselves into history. They had images repainted/forged.

CHARLES I OF ENGLAND(Son of King James I)

SOURCE;

SOURCES;

King Charles II, son of King Charles I, was a so called Black man...

This portrait is called: “Four Studies of a Head of a Black Man”

It was painted by Peter Paul Rubens in 1630...

In 1630, Peter Paul Rubens was knighted by Charles I and became his court painter...

This “Four Studies of a Head of a Black Man” was commissioned from Peter Paul Rubens by Charles I...

Thus, the original titled would’ve been: “4 Studies of the Head of Charles I”

The whitewashed portrait is titled: “Charles I in Three Positions” or “Triple Portrait of Charles I”

It was painted in 1636...

6 years after the original...

The colours of the shirts and pattern of the collars are different in each of these portraits...

However, In the arts, Idealism encourages imagination and attempts to realize a mental conception of beauty, a standard of perfection, juxtaposed to naturalism and realism...

In painting, idealism refers to the tradition of creating a "perfect" figure - one with a “good looking” face, “perfect” hair, a “good” body shape and no outward blemishes of any kind, rarely if ever painted or drawn from life...

Essentially, it’s an "artificial" style of painting, that bears no resemblance to naturalism...

SOURCE;

SOURCES;

hNNAsACE_o.jpg
XSaFmjr5_o.jpg

Boom. White people just hijacked Christianity.

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered

Every book was written by man. The bible is not religion it is a history book with prophecies and laws. Also known as culture****

All culture was made by man.

All cultures have laws and taboos but all of a sudden when the bible has laws "oh it is for control".

There are more city ordinamces then there are laws of the bible but no one crying "they created laws to control people"

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
This really caught my eye.
Every book was written by a man/woman.
If you gonna be intellectual then dont believe any book ever written. Dont ever learn from it. Anything you ever learned from a book written by man hit the reset button. If not then you using the bible written by man as a poor very poor justification for inner self hatred

The differences is the bible has prophecies that have come true. Those other books none.

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
There are people that have learning disabilities that arent listed in the DSM-5.

The bible is not a white man book. Study the history of the bible beyond what Anti-christians tell you but do a non biased study on it you will quickly find out that the trans atlantic slave trade started in 1611

The ethopians adopted Christianity during the reign of King Ezana in 341 AD.

Now if the bible was already on the continent of africa in 341AD then that means we already knew about this book before whites came. Oh but the bible goes back even before 341 ad in africa but that too deep for some of yall.

These are all verifiable facts

The conclusion that the bible is the white man book cant be made unless you ignore these facts.

But some people although they cant dispute that cant accept the bible aint a white man book simply because he enslaved us with our own religion.

They are incapable of learning this. This by definition is a learning disability. The inability to learn historical accurate and verifiable facts.

There are all kinds of learning disabilities this just the one that these people suffer from aint in the DSM but it is one.

There isnt any other book written on this earth that promotes loving your own race and not other races.

It comes to a self hatred, some people watch malcolm x and learned a thing or 2 and said "im woke cuz i dont believe in white jesus".

It is like people think if you dont believe in whitr jesus you woke and that means the entire bible is fake.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
There are people that have learning disabilities that arent listed in the DSM-5.

The bible is not a white man book. Study the history of the bible beyond what Anti-christians tell you but do a non biased study on it you will quickly find out that the trans atlantic slave trade started in 1611

The ethopians adopted Christianity during the reign of King Ezana in 341 AD.

Now if the bible was already on the continent of africa in 341AD then that means we already knew about this book before whites came. Oh but the bible goes back even before 341 ad in africa but that too deep for some of yall.

These are all verifiable facts

The conclusion that the bible is the white man book cant be made unless you ignore these facts.

But some people although they cant dispute that cant accept the bible aint a white man book simply because he enslaved us with our own religion.

They are incapable of learning this. This by definition is a learning disability. The inability to learn historical accurate and verifiable facts.

There are all kinds of learning disabilities this just the one that these people suffer from aint in the DSM but it is one.

There isnt any other book written on this earth that promotes loving your own race and not other races.

It comes to a self hatred, some people watch malcolm x and learned a thing or 2 and said "im woke cuz i dont believe in white jesus".

It is like people think if you dont believe in whitr jesus you woke and that means the entire bible is fake.
Your dumb as fuck! :smh:

So many of you need and want that book more than you need and want know to who you are!

the_male_feminist

BANNED
Registered
Your dumb as fuck! :smh:

So many of you need and want that book more than you need and want know to who you are!
I know it is you are mad. The idiot actually is you.

You cant prove who you are without the bible. We are the true biblical jews of the bible.

Now let me ask you this question....i mean after all im the dumb guy so you must be smarter than me right.

What is your nationality?

kain

Professional Bastard Bum
Platinum Member
It won't change what people believe so the revelation will fall hollow to them.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
This is why I’ve said in many discussions here that slavers never gave slaves the full bible they only gave them that which they wanted to know that reinforced servitude and obedience to their white masters.

Because what happened when slaves got the full bible and could read and understand it on their own, they rebelled.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
I know it is you are mad. The idiot actually is you.

You cant prove who you are without the bible. We are the true biblical jews of the bible.

Now let me ask you this question....i mean after all im the dumb guy so you must be smarter than me right.

What is your nationality?
:lol::roflmao: oh why did I feed this troll:(

Final answer to your buybullshit!

IDGAF!o_O:hmm::yawn:

Hey Julian!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Y'all some weird mofos.

You know two things can be right?