NBA Season is Returning This Year!!!!!!!

cli-terminator

Retired ManWhore
BGOL Investor
138657625_839669443275216_2126185615910427743_n.jpg

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lots of people talking trash but those same people will be the first to tune in to watch Harden with the Nets

giphy.gif

Shit I'll be watching. I'm not one of the people who's saying this won't work & trashing Brooklyn. If Kyrie is back and not trying to pull a weird Ricky Williams retirement move then they should make it out the East.

Their defense is going to be a big issue but offensively they will put so much pressure on opposing defenses.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit I'll be watching. I'm not one of the people who's saying this won't work & trashing Brooklyn. If Kyrie is back and not trying to pull a weird Ricky Williams retirement move then they should make it out the East.

Their defense is going to be a big issue but offensively they will put so much pressure on opposing defenses.

I’ll definitely be watching...

I hope the lose though! :roflmao:

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Not one of those teams are doing that shit because of LeBron. They know damn well they're about as close to a ring as the Earth is to Pluto. The moves that are made more for financial considerations these days than competition. Houston has a squad for years. Big name ball players. Couldn't win shit. Brooklyn was lucky to get KD and all they're thinking about doing is owning the East for years (like Cleveland did with LeBron). If they win a championship that would be great. If not they'll be popular for years and once this Covid thing ends they'll ride the KD waive (championship or not) all the way to bank; which is something they've never been able to do.

That whole teams doing shit for LeBron narrative should have never taken root.
Nah.. KD, joined GSW because of Bron. Kawhi joined paper clips and demanded PG13 because of Bron. KD and Kyrie teamed up to compete with Bron. .. Those arent "narratives".. Those be facts/

chemist

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's crazy how well the Lakers are playing when Mark, playing 20 minutes a game is giving them virtually nothing. They probably picked him over Dwight cause of Pau but I think D12 will help more defensively in the playoffs than Mark. Hopefully Dwight does something dumb in Philly so they can cut him.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
It's crazy how well the Lakers are playing when Mark, playing 20 minutes a game is giving them virtually nothing. They probably picked him over Dwight cause of Pau but I think D12 will help more defensively in the playoffs than Mark. Hopefully Dwight does something dumb in Philly so they can cut him.

Dont expect Gasol to start playing well til the playoffs. Its gonna take him all season to adjust and hes an older player. They got him for his passing and shooting range in the playoffs.