NBA 2018-2019 playoffs thread...finals is set..”Warriors vs Raptors 2-4” Raptors win the title!!!

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Watching the Warriors now, and my team back with Shaq and Kobe....makes me more impressed with Mike and those Bulls teams.

His personality and will was so strong he overcame everything.

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Draymond doesn't have a choice

The Warriors aren't going to want to keep him with the salary he will want.

He's a offensive liability and his defense is declining....plus aging

Depends on what they're bidding against... I can't imagine anyone else giving Draymond the max.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Watching the Warriors now, and my team back with Shaq and Kobe....makes me more impressed with Mike and those Bulls teams.

His personality and will was so strong he overcame everything.

To be fair after year 3 he retired twice. The Warriors runs and Shaq & Kobe runs went beyond 3 consecutive years and didnt "retire" after they won a 3rd chip. Its hard to sustain dominance for 4-5 years.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
If it's like that, it wouldn't be by choice. One more year on that deal.

But I wouldn't interpret him not giving a fuck about Kerr talking to press as a sign he wants to leave. Not a good look though.
Steve tired of his shit though. Dat nigga is outta there once his deal is up.

rtPoZE.jpg

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was rooting for him. He was balling in the regular season from what I saw

For sure he was but his limitations (lack of athleticism mostly and strength) don't warrant a max imo especially when Levert can be extended this summer as well.

I would be content with giving both 18-20 mil a year. I know Russell could probably get more somewhere else and if that's the case than so be it. I would honestly rather give Rozier 12-14 mil a year than Dlo 22-24

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
And those are some damn fools

He was so good during that run and his enthusiasm and attitude was EXACTLY what BK been craving for years.

So i think the reason so many fans wanted to him the max?

They felt he was the closest thing to home grown?

Not location but story and style of play?

Its not like they would be the first ORGANIZATION to do thst contract for those reasons.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He was so good during that run and his enthusiasm and attitude was EXACTLY what BK been craving for years.

So i think the reason so many fans wanted to him the max?

They felt he was the closest thing to home grown?

Not location but story and style of play?

Its not like they would be the first ORGANIZATION to do thst contract for those reasons.

Yeah but you can't fall in love with a story. This a business first and if we were to able to get two max players to come to Brooklyn, a business decision would have to be made.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
If KD play like how he played the last 2 games, we're in trouble lol

Whole team just needs to defend
Offense isn't a problem wasn't at any point during the series
Just play defense
Give effort
Contest shots
Go for 50/50 plays
Then I can live with the results

Now isn't the time to be playing with cats