NBA 2018-2019 playoffs thread...finals is set..”Warriors vs Raptors 2-4” Raptors win the title!!!

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Im looking for Capela to get a 20 20 game against these niggas next series.

Hopefully the Rockets won’t go away from him like they did last playoff when he was killing the warriors.

Nig be like 8 for 9 with 16 points and 8 rebounds in the first half (clearly dominating the paint), but instead of continuing to feed the paint they rather jack up low percentage 3s. :smh:

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Oh. :lol::lol: Yeah I got dat pussy on ignore fuck his lying ass.

veqGDF.jpg
And fuck your fathers weak genes bitch . Hoe ass couldn’t take getting raked over coals so he puts men on ignore. Pussy ass coward trick. Fuck you and your family hoe ass bottom feeding scum

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Y’all watch too much game of thrones thinking I’m some sort of sorcerer that has the Ability to make teams lose. If that were the case i would have been had a tornado go and destroy all you niggas cribs

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
And I had that ensure shake and lotion rub down and slept like a fucking baby last nite knowing you were in Concord punching holes in your landlords walls.

God is real.
LOL We all know only the first part is true.

GOD is real , I am GOD bitch. Better take the pressure pills fuck nigga

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
Y’all watch too much game of thrones thinking I’m some sort of sorcerer that has the Ability to make teams lose. If that were the case i would have been had a tornado go and destroy all you niggas cribs

Nobody thinks you're any sort of sorcerer. You're cursed. Your name should be Dr. Job.

Stay the fuck home for game six. What's the hourly rate at the massage parlor closest to you? I will start a go fund me to book you a reservation for three hours beginning at tip off.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Hopefully the Rockets won’t go away from him like they did last playoff when he was killing the warriors.

Nig be like 8 for 9 with 16 points and 8 rebounds in the first half (clearly dominating the paint), but instead of continuing to feed the paint they rather jack up low percentage 3s. :smh:

Capela never gets points by getting fed in the paint. He gets lobs and putbacks.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor

Just say the Warriors are guaranteed to win please. Thx.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Nobody thinks you're any sort of sorcerer. You're cursed. Your name should be Dr. Job.

Stay the fuck home for game six. What's the hourly rate at the massage parlor closest to you? I will start a go fund me to book you a reservation for three hours beginning at tip off.
:lol::lol::lol:Cmon man

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He gon

Edit: Let the Knicks win the first overall and get Zion..

"2 Max"

Kyrie
Defensive Shooting guard
Durant
Zion
Robinson

:scared:

Last edited:

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Malibu is Nowhere near the Bay that don’t mean shit.

https://sports.yahoo.com/kevin-durant-company-moving-office-180003549.html

Kevin Durant’s company moving to new office in New York
Dan Feldman
NBC SportsFebruary 12, 2019, 1:00 PM EST
380e687945195df6df094256d6eafa5c

More than a year before LeBron James signed with the Lakers, many thought he’d choose a Los Angeles team – Lakers or Clippersbecause his business interests were increasingly based there.

Did Kevin Durant similarly tip his hand on free agency with his Thirty Five Ventures?

SCROLL TO CONTINUE WITH CONTENT
Ad

The company has 10 employees at the moment, but it is moving into a new office building in New York City as it continues what Durant insists is a careful expansion

Durant’s company could be moving to New York for many reasons. His business partner and manager, Rich Kleiman, lives there. Obviously, many companies are based in New York.

But Durant has presented himself as connected in Silicon Valley, where he went to play for the Warriors. An office in New York doesn’t really fit that image.

It’d make a lot more sense if Durant signs with the Knicks, though.

With Durant-Knicks rumors already swirling, New York opened major cap space by trading Kristaps Porzingis. That’s a risky move, but less so if the Knicks know something about Durant’s intentions. They might know something about Durant’s intentions.

This news comes shortly after Durant lashed out at the media for covering his upcoming free agency and New York possibilities. He said he wanted to focus on only basketball.

But he’s not focused on only basketball. He’s interested in business, too.

And that’s great. He should explore that field or whatever else he wants off the court.

But – when so many people are interested in where Durant plays next season – we can’t ignore these potential links.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Capela never gets points by getting fed in the paint. He gets lobs and putbacks.

I’m not suggesting they treat him like he good with his back behind the basket.

Capala is good around the rim. He has good hands and he finishes. GS had no answer for dude last year in the paint.

In game 6 and 7 last year, the Rockets simply stop driving to the paint and dropping it off to him to finish. It was easy points.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
https://sports.yahoo.com/kevin-durant-company-moving-office-180003549.html

Kevin Durant’s company moving to new office in New York
Dan Feldman
NBC SportsFebruary 12, 2019, 1:00 PM EST
380e687945195df6df094256d6eafa5c

More than a year before LeBron James signed with the Lakers, many thought he’d choose a Los Angeles team – Lakers or Clippersbecause his business interests were increasingly based there.

Did Kevin Durant similarly tip his hand on free agency with his Thirty Five Ventures?

SCROLL TO CONTINUE WITH CONTENT
Ad

The company has 10 employees at the moment, but it is moving into a new office building in New York City as it continues what Durant insists is a careful expansion

Durant’s company could be moving to New York for many reasons. His business partner and manager, Rich Kleiman, lives there. Obviously, many companies are based in New York.

But Durant has presented himself as connected in Silicon Valley, where he went to play for the Warriors. An office in New York doesn’t really fit that image.

It’d make a lot more sense if Durant signs with the Knicks, though.

With Durant-Knicks rumors already swirling, New York opened major cap space by trading Kristaps Porzingis. That’s a risky move, but less so if the Knicks know something about Durant’s intentions. They might know something about Durant’s intentions.

This news comes shortly after Durant lashed out at the media for covering his upcoming free agency and New York possibilities. He said he wanted to focus on only basketball.

But he’s not focused on only basketball. He’s interested in business, too.

And that’s great. He should explore that field or whatever else he wants off the court.

But – when so many people are interested in where Durant plays next season – we can’t ignore these potential links.
New York is the Biggest market for media. This means nothing.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2: Man dat bad luck lyin ass nigga ain't shit. :roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

JKyKOh.jpg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He gon

Edit: Let the Knicks win the first overall and get Zion..

"2 Max"

Kyrie
Defensive Shooting guard
Durant
Zion
Robinson

:scared:

I noticed yesterday KD was truly a bitchass nigga and not a true GS Warrior. They Warriors never point fingers or show frustration about other teammates missing assignments or fucking up.

I noticed he did that twice before the 3rd quarter.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
I’m not suggesting they treat him like he good with his back behind the basket.

Capala is good around the rim. He has good hands and he finishes. GS had no answer for dude last year in the paint.

In game 6 and 7 last year, the Rockets simply stop driving to the paint and dropping it off to him to finish. It was easy points.

GS started packing the paint daring the Rockets to hit 3s. Which is why it’s so important for the Rockets to hit their 3s. If you don’t rotate off Capella to run out and contest 3s, there are no easy lobs. You can’t lob with 3 defenders in the paint. And defenders aren’t leaving the paint to give up layups and dunks if you’re not hitting 3s.

In games 1-5 the Rockets were hitting their 3s creating space for drives and lobs. When a team has missed 20 3s in a row, why would you play up on them and give Harden space to drive and get lobs?

It wasn’t that the Rockets decided to stop getting lob dunks. The Rockets lob dunks happen because you close out hard to take away the 3 giving Harden space to drive. If you’re packing the paint, it doesn’t work.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You traded away your depth to get KD.
We can get it right back too. Nobody’s worried about KD and his hoe tendencies. He won’t survive the NY media onslaught. Nigga will be begging to get out of NYC when shit goes bad. He couldn’t even handle the Bay Media during tough times

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With his thin skin and rabbit ears, NYC media will devour him.

If he goes to NYC they better STFU and be happy someone wants to play for their shitty ass franchise!

Them niggas winning what, 20 games a season? With KD they’ll win 30 which is an improvement! :roflmao:

Everyone always talks about if he goes to the Knicks the media will “Tear Him Apart”!

Tear him apart about what? With KD they think they’ll be going to The Finals? :roflmao:

giphy.gif