NBA 2018-2019 playoffs thread...finals is set..”Warriors vs Raptors 2-4” Raptors win the title!!!

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Yesss. Wear they niggas down for the Bucks. Giannis at the crib chilling till Sunday.

giphy.gif

He needs to be worried about Boston.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Also fuck each and every one of you niggas trying to tell me where I can and can’t post. I will post when and what the fuck I want to. Don’t nobody tell me what the fuck I can and can’t do. In fact I’m going to post every mothafucking game ! Eat shit

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Also fuck each and every one of you niggas trying to tell me where I can and can’t post. I will post when and what the fuck I want to. Don’t nobody tell me what the fuck I can and can’t do. In fact I’m going to post every mothafucking game ! Eat shit

We just want you to guarantee a Warriors win next game.

BLACKLOOP

Rising Star
Registered
As much as I want these kats to choke they not losing 3-1 lead to number 8th seed it don’t just happen. Much respect to clips heart tho. Doc is a helluva coach

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
As much as I want these kats to choke they not losing 3-1 lead to number 8th seed it don’t just happen. Much respect to clips heart tho. Doc is a helluva coach

NBA is a business. They wont let the Dubs lose to the Paper Clips. The commissioner's daughter is a huge Curry fan. :yes: Dubs will close em out in LA, but this series shouldnt be going 6 games. :smh:

Last edited: