nawtybynature - Damn I need more !!!

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
pzmi6fhhwcf61.jpg

Cannibal

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I must be getting old, cause the only thing that keeps going through my mind is "Thats a beautiful young lady"

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
If you have a pussy you can weather any storm. Covid, zombie apocalypse, multiverse reset etc, etc and why? Because you don’t even have to fuck nobody to make money! The ugliest woman can post I want my pussy ate right now and at least 50 dudes gonna respond. A dude post I wanna get my dick sucked right now (cause it ain’t gonna suck itself) and he gonna hit with all kinds of bullshit. May get a few pipe cleaners but it’s not gonna be like a woman. Pussy, what can’t it do? :rolleyes:

kl33mann

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If you have a pussy you can weather any storm. Covid, zombie apocalypse, multiverse reset etc, etc and why? Because you don’t even have to fuck nobody to make money! The ugliest woman can post I want my pussy ate right now and at least 50 dudes gonna respond. A dude post I wanna get my dick sucked right now (cause it ain’t gonna suck itself) and he gonna hit with all kinds of bullshit. May get a few pipe cleaners but it’s not gonna be like a woman. Pussy, what can’t it do? :rolleyes:
Dats why hoes make more money than drug dealers...cuz dey can wash dat crack and sell it again:fucking: