Nature: this ain’t your set bro - yak vs Bull

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
I know you just ain't gon let a nigga come and punk you, ha. Stunt and front you, ha. Straight up run you, ha.
Bruh, this reminds of a situation I encountered when this song was out. This lady locked her keys in her car, and she asked me and a co-worker if we could help her. She had a teenage son, and while we were trying to figure it out, he started saying, "You locked yo'keys in the car, ha. You hoping these dudes can help you, ha. If they cain't, we gotta walk home, ha." :lol: She turned towards him and screamed, "Boy, if you don't shut up, I'ma slap the shit outta you!!!" and then she turned to us and apologized. We told her we understood.

HisFlyness

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Bruh, this reminds of a situation I encountered when this song was out. This lady locked her keys in her car, and she asked me and a co-worker if we could help her. She had a teenage son, and while we were trying to figure it out, he started saying, "You locked yo'keys in the car, ha. You hoping these dudes can help you, ha. If they cain't, we gotta walk home, ha." :lol:She turned towards him and screamed, "Boy, if you don't shut up, I'ma slap the shit outta you!!!" and then she turned to us and apologized. We told her we understood.
:lol: I definitely see myself sayin something like the kid if it was me and my mother in that situation.

I also was smart enough to know to be out of her arm's reach when I said it. She would've already been frustrated from being locked out, and may have decided to forego the warning and go straight to the "pap, pap."

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Black Mamba Kills Man's Wife, Daughter and Nephew in Single Attack (msn.com)

Black Mamba Kills Man's Wife, Daughter and Nephew in Single Attack

A stock photo shows a black mamba snake—one of the most feared snakes in the world. A black mamba reportedly bit and killed three members of the same family in Zimbabwe in September, 2022.© reptiles4all/Getty
A black mamba snake has killed a Zimbabwe man's wife, daughter, and nephew in a single attack.
The man, named as Tapiwa Musiiwa of the Hurungwe District according to a local report, says he and his family are still coming to terms with the tragedy.
The black mamba inhabits a wide range in sub-Saharan Africa and is found in several countries across the continent including Zimbabwe, South Africa, Kenya, and many more.
The snake has a fearsome reputation and is referred to as "the deadliest and fastest snake in Africa" by the South African National Biodiversity Institute (SANBI).
Black mambas are known for their extremely potent neurotoxic venom. The African Snakebite Institute states the venom is capable of causing death within three to 16 hours if untreated.
Black mambas can grow up to 14 feet long, though the average size is about half that. The snakes reside in savannas, rocky hills and open woodlands and like sleeping in hollow trees, rock crevices, and burrows.