Natural Healer DR. SEBI died today (1933-2016) REST IN POWER.......

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Rip... good brotha.. just start gettn on to him late lsst year

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
RIP I was waiting for confirmation
You waiting for JESUS?

3715cec04617398e8b7dc1ed8d514d30.jpg

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
Hell no, I will find out the truth. I have peeps who are very close to his wife and daughters.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
They killed him. Heard Costa Rican customs locked him up for traveling with too much cash. :angry:
This sounds about right, my friend said that she spoke to his son Sesa and she spoke to him 3 weeks ago. He was traveling with 30k and is the type to curse out authorities. She's trying to reach his ex wife Ma'a to find out more. But my friend was going down there in a few weeks. He was close to her for 30+ yrs.

So sad... She's crying on phone with me right now. Smh

Said his health was declining from 3 weeks ago and the mother told the son to go down and see him. He has over 20 kids. Son is about to get married in Oct and Sebi was to attend.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
This sounds about right, my friend said that she spoke to his son Sesa and she spoke to him 3 weeks ago. He was traveling with 30k and is the type to curse out authorities. She's trying to reach his ex wife Ma'a to find out more. But my friend was going down there in a few weeks. He was close to her for 30+ yrs.

So sad... She's crying on phone with me right now. Smh

Said his health was declining from 3 weeks ago and the mother told the son to go down and see him. He has over 20 kids. Son is about to get married in Oct and Sebi was to attend.

Damn. They really killed him.
:(:(:smh::smh::(:(

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
This is the man niggaz should be praising and not that piece of shit Obama. Sebi was a real freedom fighter for health. The shit gets me man when they get an elder. Sebi was curing people with Hiv. Why can't this happen to somebody like David Clark or Larry Elder? Dr. Sebi was dropping that knowledge. RIP

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
My friend just got a text back from his ex wife, confirmed. She doesn't know exactly what but said about a month ago was locked up traveling with 30k but assumed he got out. One of his daughters tried to get him out but he cursed her out. Was cursing the authorities why he first got locked up. But don't know if this happened while in custody. Cause she assumed he would of been out.

shams

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We got to spread his knowledge and those that he mentored need to spread the word. Our people need this knowledge more than ever.