Nasty ass CAC’s and they might kill him in prison

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Sidebar...

For my whole life I keep hearing how child predators will be "taken care of in prison".

But we have seen absolutely no proof this happens on a consistent basis.

They are released relatively unharmed all the time.

Where is the proof this isn't just a myth?
Depending on what Prison they go to…..a lot of them are separated from the general population.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Depending on what Prison they go to…..a lot of them are separated from the general population.

So there you go.

We gotta stop even saying that though

We shouldn't depend on criminals for that

We should have laws in place that completely destroy these monsters period

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Sidebar...

For my whole life I keep hearing how child predators will be "taken care of in prison".

There for sure have been child molesters killed in prison however many of them just become a source of Income. Their lives are basically taken over at every level essentially making them slaves. They get used for sex, doing chores such as laundry, cleaning cells or anything else that they are told.

On the chance they have someone sending money on their account it gets taken away as well. All of this is why many of them “ check in " or go to PC
(protective custody). From what I understand however is that life in PC isn't so great either. Which in my point of view, whatever child abusers get done to them is totally justified for what they are in for. :hmm:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
There for sure have been child molesters killed in prison however many of them just become a source of Income. Their lives are basically taken over at every level essentially making them slaves. They get used for sex, doing chores such as laundry, cleaning cells or anything else that they are told.

On the chance they have someone sending money on their account it gets taken away as well. All of this is why many of them “ check in " or go to PC
(protective custody). From what I understand however is that life in PC isn't so great either. Which in my point of view, whatever child abusers get done to them is totally justified for what they are in for. :hmm:

Yeah I hear that.

I know some of that is fact.

And prison logic ain't to be understood

But you got rapists child predators child murderers killers

So if a dude kill a 10 year old he worse than someone who raped and murdered a 16 year old and someone who raped and kill a 21 year old?

And if he rapes boys he is worse? But they raping and killing in prison too?

Like I said we as a society need to punish these monsters ourselves and not depend on criminals to do it

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not just white people bro. Look up your zip code on your state's sex offender registration :smh:

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Currently, the law is "let the punishment fit the crime". Some feel, and I'm one, current laws are not severe enough for some crimes committed. Rapists and child sexual molesters in my view should be chemically castrated in addition to having to serve a lengthy prison term. Anyone who premeditatively takes the life of a child or adult should forfeit his own and not finally after 20 years of court appeals. So I agree with you that society "needs to punish these people" but if prisoners exact justice on the scum who commit despicable crimes when the law does not adequately do so I'm okay with that too. :hmm:

Temujin

Rising Star
Registered
Currently, the law is "let the punishment fit the crime". Some feel, and I'm one, current laws are not severe enough for some crimes committed. Rapists and child sexual molesters in my view should be chemically castrated in addition to having to serve a lengthy prison term. Anyone who premeditatively takes the life of a child or adult should forfeit his own and not finally after 20 years of court appeals. So I agree with you that society "needs to punish these people" but if prisoners exact justice on the scum who commit despicable crimes when the law does not adequately do so I'm okay with that too. :hmm:

I hear you. But the problem is if we give this fucked up system any more power to hurt people guess who they are going to use on. Not the white child molester's it will be 18 year old Jamaal fucking 16 year old becky getting castrated. Innocent people will get murdered because our system of justice is bullshit. It's like giving a blind monkey a bigger car to drive.

Rico laws were invented to stop organized crime back in Al Capones days. Yet in 2022 we have a culture of organized criminal activity in America in all aspects of society. From the hood to wallstreet we have organized criminal activity. It's because our criminal justice system doesn't prevent crime. It just punishes crime and does a shitty job at that so it doesn't deter crime. For every one of these guys they catch there are 50 they don't.

This is a problem the current system cannot solve. If people are serious about child molestation they will protect the women in their own families and communities. Until we have a system of justice that protects us we got to try our best to protect ourselves.

ronmch20

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hear you. But the problem is if we give this fucked up system any more power to hurt people guess who they are going to use on. Not the white child molester's it will be 18 year old Jamaal fucking 16 year old becky getting castrated. Innocent people will get murdered because our system of justice is bullshit. It's like giving a blind monkey a bigger car to drive.

Rico laws were invented to stop organized crime back in Al Capones days. Yet in 2022 we have a culture of organized criminal activity in America in all aspects of society. From the hood to wallstreet we have organized criminal activity. It's because our criminal justice system doesn't prevent crime. It just punishes crime and does a shitty job at that so it doesn't deter crime. For every one of these guys they catch there are 50 they don't.

This is a problem the current system cannot solve. If people are serious about child molestation they will protect the women in their own families and communities. Until we have a system of justice that protects us we got to try our best to protect ourselves.

I agree with one caveat. If a white child rapist or murderer doesn't get punished as harshly as Jamaal for the same crime of course I'm gonna be angry, but not to the point that I feel he should get lesser punishment just because white rapist did. Jamaal is a piece of shit and doesn't deserve any consideration or leniency just because he's black and the judicial system in this country is largely corrupt.

I can raise the issue of judicial favoritism and rail against the lesser sentence Billy Bob received but I still want Jamaal to pay dearly for committing one of the worst crimes imaginable. :hmm:

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dog all you did was describe prison life if I went! If I go I want to make sure somebody has it worse than me!!!

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
I hope that child gets the proper help to recover and never have to face such horrors again, I am so numb to this insanity..., but yet suspended in the reality that this shit is never going to stop and feeling like white men like that spend so much time pointing fingers, yet consistently litter history with this behavior virtually unchecked :smh:

I know the identity of the child is protected but can any local Atlanta people speak on if that park is frequented by black people often?

I would rather know now than later even tho' its a tragedy no matter the answer,.... but I would like to know where this is going if it's not over! Thanks

jmo

Last edited:

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Sidebar...

Say you have stock in private prisons

dead inmates = zero money

I’d keep the pedos away from none pedos

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sidebar...

That's a good point. My theory is that a lot of these guys do get "taken care of" in prison via the Fleece Johnson treatment but we'll never get confirmation because usually men don't report rape and will never admit it happened to them in lockup.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Criminality in this country is just another word for poverty.