nalauncensored - Fam I am beating the brakes off that ass !!

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
:slobber:

iQxjAi.jpg

cocodc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
nice.... accidents might happen with that..

random rant... is it possible to get tired of these OF/Reddit/Tumbler chics.... i think its possible... they all do the closeup of the pussy, using the ring light they bought off amazon and etc etc etc.... so many of them its getting kind of boring... I miss the mid to early 2000s when it was at least some skills involved in this shit... now bitches just wake up out the bed and stick a iphone at there pussy,.., LOL

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster

random rant... is it possible to get tired of these OF/Reddit/Tumbler chics.... i think its possible... they all do the closeup of the pussy, using the ring light they bought off amazon and etc etc etc.... so many of them its getting kind of boring... I miss the mid to early 2000s when it was at least some skills involved in this shit... now bitches just wake up out the bed and stick a iphone at there pussy,.., LOL

Man I just cant see myself being upset over a bitch showing off all the goods.

cocodc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man I just cant see myself being upset over a bitch showing off all the goods.

Im enjoying it... but at some point the enjoyment of it was it was rare... now shit too easy to find...lol.. like i said just a rant...

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Im enjoying it... but at some point the enjoyment of it was it was rare... now shit too easy to find...lol.. like i said just a rant...

Np doubt.
I can dig it, its like its no mystery or anything to look forward to when they straight but it out.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member

yeah it used to be a build up to the shit but with that said shes getting the full motherload