MyGAWD: Milo Berosa has my attention

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why can't I ever see the whole post when people post Twitter or Tumbler stuff? It only shows the top part on my laptop, I'm using Firefox

yeahman727

Rising Star
Registered
She's Ethiopian homie. She's of African descent

Lol

Let him lnow son
IF shes "Ethiopian" she must be like 1/18th....... Which doesn't count in ANYONES book but delusional niggas. Secondly she doesn't have the tale tell forehead. Even Lola Monroe's fake everything ass has the forehead...... The mulatto girl in this thread is not even half Ethiopian let alone 1/8th
rs_634x950-171009154038-634-THE-PLATINUM-LIFE-LOLA-MONROE.jpg

lola-monroe.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

3rd__Optic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
IF shes "Ethiopian" she must be like 1/18th....... Which doesn't count in ANYONES book but delusional niggas. Secondly she doesn't have the tale tell forehead. Even Lola Monroe's fake everything ass has the forehead...... The mulatto girl in this thread is not even half Ethiopian let alone 1/8th
rs_634x950-171009154038-634-THE-PLATINUM-LIFE-LOLA-MONROE.jpg

lola-monroe.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
Bruh. Ethiopians looks vary so much you definitely cannot base it off of these references only. Some are as dark or darker than the Sudanese. Broaden your spectrum on traits. They're some of the most diverse looking people on the planet including the Italian mixed one's many of us on this board focus on. The most obvious is her name, it's Ethiopian. Just saying.....

theart0f69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why can't I ever see the whole post when people post Twitter or Tumbler stuff? It only shows the top part on my laptop, I'm using Firefox
Thats the exact same thing thats happening to me, Im using Chrome. I have to reply to the original post, that way my new post will show the entire original post. WTF am I missing here?

southjerzysucks

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Bruh. Ethiopians looks vary so much you definitely cannot base it off of these references only. Some are as dark or darker than the Sudanese. Broaden your spectrum on traits. They're some of the most diverse looking people on the planet including the Italian mixed one's many of us on this board focus on. The most obvious is her name, it's Ethiopian. Just saying.....
I’m married to one of these bug eye billboard forehead having mother fucker, they are very diverse in appearance but narrow in thought! They are the most beautiful people on earth, as fatter than a mother, but I hate my in laws with every fiber of my existence. My brother in law comes from a wealthy Ethiopian Family and my in laws kiss this mans ass so much their toungs are tickling his Collon! This ass hole bitch ass mother fucker beats the living shit out of my wife’s older sister, spits in her face when he gets mad at her, she does nothing just takes it, she complains to by in laws about the hell he puts her through and they blame her for getting him angry. But they think I’m not good enough for my wife... fuck these soggy bandage bread eating ass mother fucker!!!

True Real Info

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m married to one of these bug eye billboard forehead having mother fucker, they are very diverse in appearance but narrow in thought! They are the most beautiful people on earth, as fatter than a mother, but I hate my in laws with every fiber of my existence. My brother in law comes from a wealthy Ethiopian Family and my in laws kiss this mans ass so much their toungs are tickling his Collon! This ass hole bitch ass mother fucker beats the living shit out of my wife’s older sister, spits in her face when he gets mad at her, she does nothing just takes it, she complains to by in laws about the hell he puts her through and they blame her for getting him angry. But they think I’m not good enough for my wife... fuck these soggy bandage bread eating ass mother fucker!!!

Ive heard similar stories from brothas from various places Ive lived/worked and brothas from various backgrounds who date them seriously...Ive dealt with a few and never had any drama but thats could be because it was purely a sexual thing...

southjerzysucks

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Ive heard similar stories from brothas from various places Ive lived/worked and brothas from various backgrounds who date them seriously...Ive dealt with a few and never had any drama but thats could be because it was purely a sexual thing...
Bruh, I’m so Sick of these mother fucker! My family ain’t no better either, my parents are crazy West Africans but I keep them far away from my marriage. My wife can never say my parents did or said anything to her cuz I put the breaks on that bullshit! But she has a hard time setting limits with her family! They run all over her and don’t respect my house! When they leave I’m googling divorce lawyers and she is wondering how we got here! I’m constantly fighting with these mother fuckers to respect my house, but you can’t show up at there house uninvited but they wanna just pop up and expect a welcoming committee at my house! Man fuck you! I’m so tired of cursing these mother fucker out! Especially and stank ass younger sister! Bitch always smells like ass piss shit and dirty pussy! But she is the first to want to judge somebody! Stank as hoe! I hate all them mother fuckers!!

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh, I’m so Sick of these mother fucker! My family ain’t no better either, my parents are crazy West Africans but I keep them far away from my marriage. My wife can never say my parents did or said anything to her cuz I put the breaks on that bullshit! But she has a hard time setting limits with her family! They run all over her and don’t respect my house! When they leave I’m googling divorce lawyers and she is wondering how we got here! I’m constantly fighting with these mother fuckers to respect my house, but you can’t show up at there house uninvited but they wanna just pop up and expect a welcoming committee at my house! Man fuck you! I’m so tired of cursing these mother fucker out! Especially and stank ass younger sister! Bitch always smells like ass piss shit and dirty pussy! But she is the first to want to judge somebody! Stank as hoe! I hate all them mother fuckers!!
:lol::lol: :lol: